PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with honda ppls always referring to their car by chassis code!?

RL...
04-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Why must they be so JDM...

I mean shit, its just as easy to type 1990 civic. Atleast that way I won't click the link wondering wtf a dc2 is and regret not seeign anything nice. I like hondas but most on here are not too pretty...

RedEj8
04-16-2009, 12:54 AM
I don't get it?

FlipKing
04-16-2009, 12:55 AM
I drove a SE-r B13. Thats nissan. Let people that knew what the fuck they were talking about know that its a car thats becoming more and more rare.

1SICKLEX
04-16-2009, 12:58 AM
Is "rice" a chassis code :D J/K

gtrmonkey
04-16-2009, 01:01 AM
Yea I know what you mean by b13 rare.

But I much easier to to type Honda Ek or Eg instead of Year Make Model.

Hell I call my audi a b6.
Just because I don;t feel saying 2002 audi a4

Catnip
04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Why must they be so JDM...

I mean shit, its just as easy to type 1990 civic. Atleast that way I won't click the link wondering wtf a dc2 is and regret not seeign anything nice. I like hondas but most on here are not too pretty...

IM GLAD TO FUCKING SEE YOUR DUMB FUCKING SELF FOUND THE MOTHERFUCKING CAR TALK SECTION. BUT IF YOU REALLY FUCKING WANT TO KNOW, IT'S BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO SAY "MY EJ8" THAN "MY 1997 CIVIC TWO DOOR COUPE EX"

STUPID FUCK.

FlipKing
04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
yeahh...I miss it,lol

1SICKLEX
04-16-2009, 01:04 AM
IM GLAD TO FUCKING SEE YOUR DUMB FUCKING SELF FOUND THE MOTHERFUCKING CAR TALK SECTION. BUT IF YOU REALLY FUCKING WANT TO KNOW, IT'S BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO SAY "MY EJ8" THAN "MY 1997 CIVIC TWO DOOR COUPE EX"

STUPID FUCK.
lol

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:07 AM

STUPID FUCK.

LMMFAO. OMG EVAN...THIS WAS YOUR BEST & FUNNIEST POST EVAR!!!!

Anyways, yeah its easier. Kinda like saying "IA" is easier than saying Import Atlanta. Shortcuts, yanno.

RL...
04-16-2009, 01:07 AM
I CONSIDER THIS THREAD 100% BS AND USELESS, AND IT'S NOT ABOUT CARS IN GENERAL BUT ABOUT WHY THE FUK PPL CALL THEIR CARS BY CHASSIS CODE. EVAN, UR THE DUMBASS.

RL...
04-16-2009, 01:09 AM
i think evan is hating on me cuz I'm so fresh

so freshhhh

Catnip
04-16-2009, 01:10 AM
I CONSIDER THIS THREAD 100% BS AND USELESS, AND IT'S NOT ABOUT CARS IN GENERAL BUT ABOUT WHY THE FUK PPL CALL THEIR CARS BY CHASSIS CODE. EVAN, UR THE DUMBASS.

AS YOU CAN MOTHERFUCKING SEE, I TOOK AWAY THE BADASSEDNESS OF YOUR EPIC FUCKING GAY POST AND LEFT THE QUEER PURPLE THAT YOUR INNER PERSON TRUELY DESIRES TO BE, HOMOMOTHERFUCKINGSEXUAL.

IT WAS CAR TALK NO MATTER HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE.

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:13 AM
Go Evan!!!:bump:

RedEj8
04-16-2009, 01:15 AM
Ok I must admit..Evans posts in this thread win hands down..

RL...
04-16-2009, 01:16 AM
I am indeed queer and a dumbass.

truth!

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:17 AM
AS YOU CAN MOTHERFUCKING SEE, I TOOK AWAY THE BADASSEDNESS OF YOUR EPIC FUCKING GAY POST AND LEFT THE QUEER PURPLE THAT YOUR INNER PERSON TRUELY DESIRES TO BE, HOMOMOTHERFUCKINGSEXUAL.

IT WAS CAR TALK NO MATTER HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE.

I <3 You. No homo, at all, just straight pwnage.

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:18 AM
I <3 You. No homo, at all, just straight pwnage.

Shut the fuck up...you mini Sammich.

RL...
04-16-2009, 01:19 AM
evan is hatin on me cuz im so freshhh

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:19 AM
Shut the fuck up...you mini Sammich.

Step the fuck down.

ksniperfox
04-16-2009, 01:20 AM
well....to answer your question, ricers call their cars EF,EK,EG. those models were never produced in the united states. they are ED, EJ, and i forgot the last one. EH?

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:20 AM
Step the fuck down.

Get off your knees and say that to my face biotch.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:21 AM
Get off your knees and say that to my face biotch.

I think you got that backwards, since you're on your knees, I'd have to get on mine to say that to your face, but that would involve removing my cock from your mouth, and I'm not finished yet :goodjob:

Catnip
04-16-2009, 01:22 AM
well....to answer your question, ricers call their cars EF,EK,EG. those models were never produced in the united states. they are ED, EJ, and i forgot the last one. EH?

Wrong.

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:23 AM
I think you got that backwards, since you're on your knees, I'd have to get on mine to say that to your face, but that would involve removing my cock from your mouth, and I'm not finished yet :goodjob:

i don't suck cock. thnx.

qwick
04-16-2009, 01:25 AM
i don't suck cock. thnx.

then what good are you?

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:26 AM
then what good are you?

idk. apparently my bf thought i was good enough to knock up?

gtrmonkey
04-16-2009, 01:27 AM
offend are we

qwick
04-16-2009, 01:28 AM

:lmfao:

yea but not good enought to marry?

that is how it suppose to go right? date, marriage, then kids together

03RCode

He just wanted somewhere warm to blow his load.

03RCode

that is how it suppose to go right? date, marriage, the kids together

Added to your positive reputation, my friend.

qwick
04-16-2009, 01:29 AM
Added to your positive reputation, my friend.

thank you kind sir:goodjob:

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:31 AM

that is how it suppose to go right? date, marriage, then kids together

true story. but how often does that really happen in that order? anyways, we are getting married within the next 2 years. it was always a plan for when he was 24. kid just happened to come first.

let me handle this, kthnx.

Terror
04-16-2009, 01:31 AM
Im pretty sure its not just honda guys fagtard.... most mustangs are reffered to by the chassis code, same as with BMW etc....

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:32 AM
He just wanted somewhere warm to blow his load.

indeed that place was found :idb:

Catnip
04-16-2009, 01:33 AM
Im pretty sure its not just honda guys fagtard.... most mustangs are reffered to by the chassis code, same as with BMW etc....

Don't mind him, he's just sore from his car only being called "maxipad" and nothing else.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:33 AM

How do you like you S197 Bullitt? I drove one a few weeks ago and loved it.

Catnip
04-16-2009, 01:36 AM

Ricer.

qwick
04-16-2009, 01:36 AM
true story. but how often does that really happen in that order? anyways, we are getting married within the next 2 years. it was always a plan for when he was 24. kid just happened to come first.

let me handle this, kthnx.

most families form in the correct order, the way yours is forming is just another sad statistic of how easily whores are tricked into being a literal cum bucket.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:37 AM
Ricer.

Ever owned a fast car? Thats what I though, get to the back of the bus kid.

browningboy7
04-16-2009, 01:38 AM
most families form in the correct order, the way yours is forming is just another sad statistic of how easily whore are to trick into being a literal cum bucket.

lirl x3.14 Reppppps

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:38 AM
most families form in the correct order, the way yours is forming is just another sad statistic of how easily whores are tricked into being a literal cum bucket.

After your last few posts I've got some serious no homo love for you brother :goodjob:

Catnip
04-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Ever owned a fast car? Thats what I though, get to the back of the bus kid.

fail. lol

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:42 AM

sad, because that isn't how it happened. but have fun with your statistics :goodjob:

there is a diff in getting a bitch pregnant and telling her to abort it, and getting her pregnant and excited you have a kid on the way. either way, my business is mine. great, another example of nosey ass white people in a black persons business.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:43 AM
fail. lol

Laptop keyboard is FTL.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:44 AM
great, another example of nosey ass white people in a black persons business.

Wow.

http://420.thrashbarg.net/david_hasselhoff_out_of_fucking_nowhere.jpg

Catnip
04-16-2009, 01:45 AM
great, another example of nosey ass white people in a black persons business.

http://forthardknox.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/race-card.jpg

:lmao:

browningboy7
04-16-2009, 01:45 AM
sad, because that isn't how it happened. but have fun with your statistics :goodjob:

there is a diff in getting a bitch pregnant and telling her to abort it, and getting her pregnant and excited you have a kid on the way. either way, my business is mine. great, another example of nosey ass white people in a black persons business.

Great, Another example of a knocked up negro throwing the race card to make people feel sorry for them. GTFO with that race card bullshit, Go back to eating ice cream and slamming down double cheeseburgers.

Terror
04-16-2009, 01:46 AM

I love it man, ive done a few things here and there that have really woken the car up and got the FRPP handling pack to bring it down some and really stiffen it up.. I think its one of the favorite cars ive owned.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:47 AM
Great, Another example of a knocked up negro throwing the race card to make people feel sorry for them. GTFO with that race card bullshit, Go back to eating ice cream and slamming down double cheeseburgers.

God damn. I'm not sure if I have enough no homo love to spread in this thread. +Reps, and a cheeseburger at the next V meet.

Catnip
04-16-2009, 01:47 AM
I love it man, ive done a few things here and there that have really woken the car up and got the FRPP handling pack to bring it down some and really stiffen it up.. I think its one of the favorite cars ive owned.

What made you go from the S2000 to that?

browningboy7
04-16-2009, 01:48 AM
I iz looking forward to muh cheeseburga massa!

03RCode

I've owned 8 mustangs, everything from 4 eye's, regular foxbody's, notchbacks, sn-95's, a mach 1, a new edge, etc. and still haven't owned an S197. I'd love to have a new Bullitt.

qwick

First: the only difference between the two instances you mentioned above is intelligence. Obviously you nor your babies daddy have very much or else your sorry ass wouldn't be knocked up with a bastardized kid.

Two:your business was yours until your dumb ass posted it on a public forum.once again only showing your lack of intelligence.

Third: mine and your race has very little to do with this entire convo, but ignorance is bliss and you are living proof of that.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:49 AM

He grew a pair?

Terror
04-16-2009, 01:50 AM

Well, i WAS going to turbocharge the S2K and some other things, but it was getting up there in miles and whatnot.... Secretly ive always loved the new mustangs, and when I saw that they had made a Bullitt it the s197 bodystyle i really liked it. I guess id just rather have more power in the long run... I have plans for a blower when the funds allow.

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:50 AM

WRONG. Wasn't a race card, was actually the truth. I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me, as part of being a WOMAN, I never asked any of you bitches for a thing. I just said, mind your fucking business because it has nothing to do with any of you...and none of u will lose and sleep, monies, or a damn thing over it. I just can't STAND nosey people.

Terror
04-16-2009, 01:51 AM
He grew a pair?

Haha REPS!

Catnip
Well, i WAS going to turbocharge the S2K and some other things, but it was getting up there in miles and whatnot.... Secretly ive always loved the new mustangs, and when I saw that they had made a Bullitt it the s197 bodystyle i really liked it. I guess id just rather have more power in the long run... I have plans for a blower when the funds allow.

Nothing wrong with that! As you know, I'm definitely a fan of both :D

hondachik
First: the only difference between the two instances you mentioned above is intelligence. Obviously you nor your babies daddy have very much or else your sorry ass wouldn't be knocked up with a bastardized kid.

Two:your business was yours until you dumb ass posted it on a public forum.once again only showing your lack of intelligence.

Third: my and your race has very little to do with this entire convo, but ignorance is bliss and you are living proof of that.

Once again, why are you so interested in my business?

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:52 AM
WRONG. Wasn't a race card, was actually the truth. I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me, as part of being a WOMAN, I never asked any of you bitches for a thing. I just said, mind your fucking business because it has nothing to do with any of you...and none of u will lose and sleep, monies, or a damn thing over it. I just can't STAND nosey people.

How was it not the race card, when it was blatantly typed out right there. Why didn't you just say with someone with no business getting into it sticking their nose in it, instead of saying a white person sticking it in a black persons business etc. No need in that ish.

Terror
04-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Nothing wrong with that! As you know, I'm definitely a fan of both :D

Oh yea haha.. whyd you ditch the T/A?

browningboy7
04-16-2009, 01:53 AM

Listen Oprah, When you say nosey WHITE people in a BLACK womens business you are obviously wanting us to know you are black. People like you are the reason racism is still so strong in the south. Ignorant bitches who aren't gonna do anything but raise their baby on a stoop in the hood. But that's okay because Obama will make sure that the foodstamps are on time every week, So atleast you wont starve!

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:54 AM
How was it not the race card, when it was blatantly typed out right there. Why didn't you just say with someone with no business getting into it sticking their nose in it, instead of saying a white person sticking it in a black persons business etc. No need in that ish.

Well I said it. There!

qwick
Once again, why are you so interested in my business?

your the one that has made all this info public. why shouldn't i be interested in it?

03RCode
Haha REPS!

Got you back my friend.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:55 AM
your the one that has made all this info public. why shouldn't i be interested in it?

The tr00f has been spoken.

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:56 AM
Listen Oprah, When you say nosey WHITE people in a BLACK womens business you are obviously wanting us to know you are black. People like you are the reason racism is still so strong in the south. Ignorant bitches who aren't gonna do anything but raise their baby on a stoop in the hood. But that's okay because Obama will make sure that the foodstamps are on time every week, So atleast you wont starve!

LMAO..Who on IA already doesn't know I'm black? Srsly. If you actually knew me, which apparently we all see you nosey bitches don't. I don't do the racism shit...I simply stated something and apparently out of all the white people in this thread, u got offended? Awww...need a bandaid?

Edit: I wont even comment on the "hood" and "foodstamps" comment because those don't apply to me. :goodjob:

Terror
04-16-2009, 01:57 AM
LMAO..Who on IA already doesn't know I'm black? Srsly. If you actually knew me, which apparently we all see you nosey bitches don't. I don't do the racism shit...I simply stated something and apparently out of all the white people in this thread, u got offended? Awww...need a bandaid?

I didnt know you were black........

but... i do need a bandaid :ninja:

03RCode
04-16-2009, 01:57 AM
I simply stated something and apparently out of all the white people in this thread, u got offended? Awww...need a bandaid?

Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone in here, regardless of race, is trying to figure out why you did state that.

browningboy7
04-16-2009, 01:58 AM
Only if its got spongebob on it, I know you darkies always got them cartoon character bandaids.

qwick
04-16-2009, 01:58 AM
LMAO...I simply stated something and apparently out of all the white people in this thread, u got offended? Awww...need a bandaid?

you need a hysterectomy and to wash your mouth out with a loaded revolver.

hondachik
04-16-2009, 01:59 AM
I didnt know you were black........

but... i do need a bandaid :ninja:

Umm...I got Hello Kitty, Backyardigans and Elmo.

Terror
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 03RCode again.

damn... ill get you back later lol

Catnip
Oh yea haha.. whyd you ditch the T/A?

Do you want a PM with a detailed list of EVERYTHING, or just that it got bad gas mileage and needed some work? LOL

hondachik
Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone in here, regardless of race, is trying to figure out why you did state that.

Hope u have fun figuring that out :goodjob:

browningboy7
04-16-2009, 02:00 AM

Proves my damn point about the darkies and cartoon characters and the bandaids.

hondachik

Right...I'll get right to that :goodjob:

03RCode

OMG, the ownage in this thread is epic.

hondachik
04-16-2009, 02:01 AM

Fail. White people do it more.

03RCode

For reals, we used to have a kid on our basketball team who always wore a different cartoon character band-aid on his face for no reason.

Terror

Backyardigans.... dayre mah favroite :look:

hondachik
04-16-2009, 02:02 AM
Backyardigans.... dayre mah favroite :look:

Lol...cool emoticon

Terror
04-16-2009, 02:04 AM
Lol...cool emoticon

Its all I do.

qwick
04-16-2009, 02:04 AM
Right...I'll get right to that :goodjob:

:camera:

or it doesn't count.

:goodjob:

hondachik
04-16-2009, 02:05 AM
Cool.

Welp, my bedtimes. Tatas. :boobies:

hondachik
04-16-2009, 02:06 AM
:camera:

or it doesn't count.

:goodjob:

I'll do better and video it...live. :goodjob:

03RCode
Its all I do.

Your avatar > that emoticon.

browningboy7
Cool.

Any excuse you can use to show us whiteys your tits huh? Put them fuckers away. Kthx bai.

03RCode
I'll do better and video it...live. :goodjob:

I'd watch, favorite, save, and if it was on facebook I'd "like" that :goodjob:

qwick
04-16-2009, 02:08 AM
Cool.

Night, sleep tight......well with everything i found out about you just now i seriously doubt that any thing about you is "tight"

hondachik
04-16-2009, 02:08 AM
Any excuse you can use to show us whiteys your tits huh? Put them fuckers away. Kthx bai.

No...that was a joke to an IA member that I talk to on AIM. Its because everytime I tell him tatas (aka goodbye)...he says "tits, where?"...Therefore I put the tits there for him.

Exactly what I mean, nosey white people. OMG.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 02:09 AM
No...that was a joke to an IA member that I talk to on AIM. Its because everytime I tell him tatas (aka goodbye)...he says "tits, where?"...Therefore I put the tits there for him.

Exactly what I mean, nosey white people. OMG.

He never asked you to explain, now GTFO.

browningboy7
04-16-2009, 02:10 AM

No shit.:no:

hondachik
04-16-2009, 02:10 AM
Night, sleep tight......well with everything i found out about you just now i seriously doubt that any thing about you is "tight"

Sadly, you have a lot to learn. Hope you have fun doing that :goodjob:.

Once again, I take no offense because that doesn't pertain to me. But man if it did, I'd be really butt hurt. :cry:

hondachik
04-16-2009, 02:11 AM

As much as u ride otha MALES post, I srsly think you're mucho homo. Truth.

03RCode
04-16-2009, 02:12 AM
As much as u ride otha MALES post, I srsly think you're mucho homo. Truth.

How have I rode anyones posts? For reals. The ones I found humorous, I stated were humorous, but I believe I was replying before they were.

qwick
04-16-2009, 02:12 AM
Sadly, you have a lot to learn. Hope you have fun doing that :goodjob:.

Once again, I take no offense because that doesn't pertain to me. But man if it did, I'd be really butt hurt. :cry:

ha, lots to learn? ok, i thought you where leaving?

browningboy7
04-16-2009, 02:13 AM
For someone who hates us nosey white people you sure do get off showing us all the attention you can handle.

Elbow
04-16-2009, 11:55 AM
LOL @ everyone. No shit EF and stuff is JDM, but if you say a EF Civic...EVERYONE knows you mean a 1988-91 Civic. Same with an S13, S14, S15...E30...E36...E46...NA,NB,NC....FB, FC, FD...DUMB ASS.

stillaneon
04-16-2009, 12:24 PM

And I am trying to figure out why it was so much easier for you to type "UR" instead of "You're"

Dumbass

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 12:27 PM
And I am trying to figure out why it was so much easier for you to type "UR" instead of "You're"

Dumbass

:eek: :lmfao: hahah

BKgen®
04-16-2009, 12:34 PM
GK FTMFW. THE OP IS OBVIOUSLY A JEALOUS FAG WHO DOESN'T HAVE A COOL CHASSIS CODE. LULZ

Ed
04-16-2009, 12:47 PM
The Atlantic Giant Squid's eye can be as large as 15.75 inches (40 centimeters) wide.

Humphrizzle
04-16-2009, 12:50 PM

people that say UR piss me off.

why do people say FUK instead of FUCK!? The censor is off now, you can type the c. stop misspelling the fucking word fuck!

and ppl is not a word either.

stillaneon
04-16-2009, 12:51 PM
NissanTun3r

You need to stop making threads.

I have said something in the last two bullshit threads you posted. And your dim witted ass can't say anything back?

Why bother

Ed
04-16-2009, 12:52 PM
A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

Humphrizzle
04-16-2009, 12:55 PM
pigs taste good :(

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 12:56 PM
I like turtles....

and i have my chassis code on my front tag....WUT?

BKgen®
04-16-2009, 01:08 PM
I like turtles....

and i have my chassis code on my front tag....WUT?

ricer.

:rolleyes:

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 01:29 PM
ricer.

:rolleyes:

how?

Humphrizzle
04-16-2009, 01:30 PM
B-Cauze UR a Rycer1!!!

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 01:33 PM
B-Cauze UR a Rycer1!!!

yeah since i have a body kit and chrome twanky toooooos on my ryde yo

BKgen®
04-16-2009, 01:34 PM
yeah since i have a body kit and chrome twanky toooooos on my ryde yo

you do? :lmfao:

:ninja:

Humphrizzle
04-16-2009, 01:35 PM
hoo duznt?!

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 01:37 PM
you do? :lmfao:

:ninja:

look in my avatar FOO joo cunt see them?

BKgen®
04-16-2009, 01:38 PM
WHO YOU CALLIN' A CUNT??

Elbow
04-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Having your chassis code advertised on your un needed in this states front tag is kind of ricey.

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 01:48 PM
Having your chassis code advertised on your un needed in this states front tag is kind of ricey.

think what you want...I like it....atleast its not a fake tag with random numbers on it like most people have

RL...
04-16-2009, 01:48 PM
think what you want...I like it....atleast its not a fake tag with random numbers on it like most people have

Hey I have a tag on my front end with random numbers, what you trying to say?

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Hey I have a tag on my front end with random numbers, what you trying to say?

lol a front tag from the state?