PDA

View Full Version : rebuilt title question....

IntegraXTR
04-13-2009, 09:26 PM
If a car from out of state has a rebuilt title, meaning it was salvage at one point, then could I register it in GA without any problems since its "rebuilt" now? Or do I have to take it through inspection all over again since its a different state?

My girl is looking at this teg but needed to know about this first before we drive up there and pick it up.

hadouken
04-13-2009, 09:34 PM
as long as its already rebuilt you shouldnt have any problems

Master Shake
04-13-2009, 10:13 PM
as long as its already rebuilt you shouldnt have any problemswrong.

you are probably gonna have to get the car inspected before you can drive it on the street. i had the same problem with the civic my girl drives now. its from out of state but had to get the titled transferred over and inspected before it could be driven on the streets.

oh, probably gonna have to pass emissions too.

SixSquared
04-14-2009, 01:57 AM
out of state rebuilt you have to get it inspected in GA and titled in GA as rebuilt.

BlackDubs
04-14-2009, 09:17 PM
It has to be inspected again.

Atlblkz06
04-15-2009, 01:09 AM

If you have no idea what you're talking about why bother to post BS?

hondachik
04-15-2009, 01:19 AM

I'm a female and even I knew the shit has to be re-inspected & rebuilt. C'mon now. :doh:

SixSquared
04-15-2009, 02:22 AM
I'm a female and even I knew the shit has to be re-inspected & rebuilt. C'mon now. :doh:

Why does it matter that you're a girl? It's mindsets like yours that are the reason girls like me have to know twice as much to get half the credit.

Justin.
04-15-2009, 02:29 AM
Why does it matter that you're a girl? It's mindsets like yours that are the reason girls like me have to know twice as much to get half the credit.

Whoaa..slow down there butch...simply implying that not all girls put there thoughts into cars or know such laws as that...