PDA

View Full Version : So Apparently I'm a Masogynist

Ran
04-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Serious Thread. I wasn't sure where to post this so, if there's a better place for it, then please relocate it. Thanks. :goodjob:

Masogyny - A general hatred or contempt of women.

It has come to my attention from a few sources, both professional and not, that I am a masogynist. I, subconsciously, have an indepth hatred for women, girls, and feminists of all sorts. Apparently, this stems from my childhood days of watching my mother run the household and basically be my father's boss. Is this true? I'm not sure, but I could see it due to a number of reasons.

1) I harbor hostility towards my mother due to the way she treated my father while I was growing up. It was essentially her way or the highway. Don't get me wrong though. She was a very loving mother and caregiver and I do love her dearly.

2) I genuinely laugh at feminists movements and think they need to STFU. Women b*tching about being treated unfairly just because they're female comes off as nothing but annoying.

3) Rape doesn't make me uncomfortable. Hell, I actually enjoy the Hollywood depictions of it traditionally. Something about the power shift is simple awesome. There's hardly anything better than taking something beautiful and pure, then destroying or corrupting it into what you desire it to be. Hot as hell no doubt.

There's more, but I'll stop here for now. What do you guys think? Is this a good thing? Bad thing? F*cked up thing? Why, or why isn't it, wrong? Just wondering what IA's stance on the whole thing is. Feel free to speak your mind. :cheers:

GIXXERDK
04-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Power of the pussy

Sammich
04-13-2009, 02:01 PM
i would agree with what was said...your pass has alot to do with how you are now and makes sense to some of the 'wow' things you post up

Ran
04-13-2009, 02:05 PM
i would agree with what was said...your pass has alot to do with how you are now and makes sense to some of the 'wow' things you post upYou think so? My psychologist said that while I may make myself believe that I "love" someone, in reality, I don't. I just want to take advantage of them and break their body and heart. You wanna talk about feeling odd. :thinking:

willum14pb
04-13-2009, 02:06 PM
you give massages? how much? Happy Ending?

Sammich
04-13-2009, 02:08 PM
i mean, you said that you resent your mother for her way of dealing with the household, but you love her...i think an inner you, if given teh opportunity without reprecussions, would mutilate her in anyway feasible or pleasing to you. it could be your way with women period. i just hope i dont hear about you on the news one day...just saying

Ran
04-13-2009, 02:09 PM
you give massages? how much? Happy Ending?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/badumtss.jpg

Humphrizzle
04-13-2009, 02:09 PM
#3's kinda fucked up but it's cool..

i dont have a problem with you hating your mom.

Ran
04-13-2009, 02:10 PM
i mean, you said that you resent your mother for her way of dealing with the household, but you love her...i think an inner you, if given teh opportunity without reprecussions, would mutilate her in anyway feasible or pleasing to you. it could be your way with women period. i just hope i dont hear about you on the news one day...just sayinglol, that's f*cked up man. I'd never do anything to my mother. :cry:

Sammich
04-13-2009, 02:12 PM
lol, that's f*cked up man. I'd never do anything to my mother. :cry:

I hope not, but i mean...underlying things come out in wierd ways, know what i'm saying. look at columbine:ninja:

stillaneon
04-13-2009, 02:16 PM
I think you hate women because of the ugly bitch in Sammiches sig.

That is an interesting diagnoses.

so did someone with a degree tell you that?

AirMax95
04-13-2009, 02:16 PM
i mean, you said that you resent your mother for her way of dealing with the household, but you love her...i think an inner you, if given teh opportunity without reprecussions, would mutilate her in anyway feasible or pleasing to you. it could be your way with women period. i just hope i dont hear about you on the news one day...just saying

http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/creepy.jpg

Ran
04-13-2009, 02:20 PM
I think you hate women because of the ugly bitch in Sammiches sig.lulz

That is an interesting diagnoses.

so did someone with a degree tell you that?Yeah. I've heard similar things from friends too. I never really noticed until they pointed it out to me. The things you do just seem natural at the time, ya know?

Sammich
04-13-2009, 02:22 PM
RAN LOVES WOMEN CUZ OF MY SIG...HE JUST HATES HIS FLAT SCREEN NOW

stillaneon
04-13-2009, 02:52 PM
lulz

Yeah. I've heard similar things from friends too. I never really noticed until they pointed it out to me. The things you do just seem natural at the time, ya know?

I hate femenists too.

does that make me a masogynist

stillaneon
04-13-2009, 02:54 PM
RAN LOVES WOMEN CUZ OF MY SIG...HE JUST HATES HIS FLAT SCREEN NOW

I honestly think you should be banned your that tub or lard in your sig.. Nothing attractive about a big ass and love handles.

Sammich
04-13-2009, 02:54 PM
i honestly think u should shove that neon back up dodge's vag

Julio
04-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Don't blame your mother..

In reality.. Blame you father for being a sissy.

TheGodfather
04-13-2009, 03:08 PM

In reality.. Blame you father for being a sissy.

Fucking truth.

That dude should have been a man.

But I have been called a masogynist before. I hate most things about women except sex. They get away with everything because they are good looking, they get jobs I don't because they have a vagina, they complain more than black people about equality, they have horrible personalities for the most part, and now with the "modern woman" they no longer think taking care of the kids and household is important.

BobbyFresco
04-13-2009, 04:02 PM
If you ever go to jail and or prison for raping someone, Ran, I will not be surprised.

Sammich
04-13-2009, 04:05 PM
If you ever go to jail and or prison for raping someone, Ran, I will not be surprised.

thats what i said...:ninja:

Crazy Asian
04-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Fucking truth.

That dude should have been a man.

But I have been called a masogynist before. I hate most things about women except sex. They get away with everything because they are good looking, they get jobs I don't because they have a vagina, they complain more than black people about equality, they have horrible personalities for the most part, and now with the "modern woman" they no longer think taking care of the kids and household is important.

Agreed unless they're Christian. And that alone is kind of getting rare.

BobbyFresco
04-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Agreed unless they're Christian. And that alone is kind of getting rare.

I blame women's lib and men giving up their roles as men for the decay of society.

redrumracer
04-13-2009, 05:52 PM
It is a loling thing lololololol

green91
04-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Ive heard gay guys dont like women either.

mad3nch1na
04-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Ran you are me hero.
I'm right with you about feminists.

If men=women then why is it that men>women?

Puddin4489
04-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Bet ya don't hate lookin at a woman lol

Ran
04-14-2009, 08:07 AM

In reality.. Blame you father for being a sissy.lol, my father is by far not a sissy by any means. The shift in power came about because my mother handled the finances while my father provided. Because she managed the money, she managed the home. :goodjob: