PDA

View Full Version : Good Body shops around the area?

UpSideDownDesi
04-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Tell some really quailty shops around the area? Price doesn't matter, work does.

carbon_crash
04-13-2009, 12:05 PM
SSC ftw!

unless debt is owed

:ninja:

UpSideDownDesi
04-13-2009, 12:11 PM
i'd go to Mike for everything. As soon as he gets a paint booth, I'd be game for full paint jobs. He did say he was spraying his hatch this week hmmm. I am looking for a shop for FD to get it repainted again. I am tired of looking at the paint on it.

SixSquared
04-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Sprayglo in Duluth.

UpSideDownDesi
04-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Sprayglo in Duluth.
i'll swing by there. i'll like to hear from people who aren't friends with the shop or work there or affiliated with a shop. People who just walked in and got a great service and final product. Tell me shops who really put some extra elbow grease in final product like tear down of the car, no paint on trims, no over spray. I don't want to clean up anyeone elses mess.

01CDMLUDER
04-13-2009, 04:31 PM
There's a place in statham (5 mins from winder on hwy 29) called automotive experts. I've gotten both of my cars painted there and they do excellant work!! I go there for everything. They mostly euro cars and imports and they do collison repair also. I'll have to find my card and get u thier number.

Oh and tell them Scott with the prelude sent ya.. U might get a discount

carbon_crash
04-13-2009, 04:41 PM
i'd go to Mike for everything. As soon as he gets a paint booth, I'd be game for full paint jobs. He did say he was spraying his hatch this week hmmm. I am looking for a shop for FD to get it repainted again. I am tired of looking at the paint on it.

He did spray the hatch and the shit looks BALLIN'. But he has done numerous other paint jobs with full exteriors, engine bays, etc and they all come out well. Dont be afraid to ask him about spraying your FD cause I am sure his prices rival and beat most shops around that are decent