PDA

View Full Version : Asher Roth "I Love College" Video

Ruiner
04-12-2009, 10:59 PM
I know that IA probably hates this song and whatnot. However, if your college experience wasn't like this video, I really feel for you. You are (were) missing out.

Going to a top party school in the nation > *

Sure, I learned shit while I was there, but the parties, the memories, the girls...you just can't put a price tag on that experience. :goodjob:

Fuck, this video and lyrics bring back memories...well, some memories. Some of the memories are so hazy 'cause of the alcohol. :thinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOSvrrMVvTI

redrumracer
04-12-2009, 11:05 PM
lol i like that song, its awesome

Ruiner
04-12-2009, 11:13 PM
If you live in GA, go to UGA. You'll thank me later...it will be the best time of your life. FSU, Univ of FL, and Auburn are also up there for party schools as well. My life was literally like that video to a "t".

The Ninja
04-13-2009, 08:28 AM
I -like- college, though I do go in my party binges similar to the video. I like the song.

IndianStig
04-13-2009, 08:30 AM
Where did you go to school Ruiner?

PS. That song is awesome.

blacknightteg
04-13-2009, 08:32 AM
that songs good.

FasTech
04-13-2009, 08:35 AM
I thought Georgia Southern was the party school of Georgia.

The Ninja
04-13-2009, 08:36 AM

Where the hell have you been?

The Ninja
04-13-2009, 08:37 AM

The shitty party school of GA.

IndianStig
04-13-2009, 08:41 AM
Where the hell have you been?

Been chilling, taking on school and workin for the pops a little bit.

We should chill sometime after finals man :cheers: :camera: + :boobies:

IndianStig
04-13-2009, 08:42 AM
The shitty party school of GA.

Well the parties down there aren't too bad, but UGA def. kicks its ass.

BobbyFresco
04-13-2009, 08:46 AM
This song is old. And played. Played out. And people keep posting about it. Posting about it like Asher Roth just came out in the scene.

The Ninja
04-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Been chilling, taking on school and workin for the pops a little bit.

We should chill sometime after finals man :cheers: :camera: + :boobies:

Yea, most definitely. Damn, you've been space ghost lately, lol. You gotta hit me up when your finals are finished, I'm not really sweatin mine, =/

Ruiner
04-13-2009, 10:33 AM

University of Georgia....32k students and about 20k of those students are female. :)

Ruiner
04-13-2009, 10:34 AM

They party there, but NOTHING like at UGA. Keep in mind that Georgia Southern is located in a dry county as well. That hurts the partying somewhat...

UGA is always ranked top 10 in the nation for party schools. GA Southern is nowhere to be found in that ranking.

Ruiner
04-13-2009, 10:36 AM
This song is old. And played. Played out. And people keep posting about it. Posting about it like Asher Roth just came out in the scene.

I think that you are missing the point of this thread. I wasn't talking about the song so much as what is happening in the video. That's how you party in college. :)

BobbyFresco
04-13-2009, 10:39 AM
I think that you are missing the point of this thread. I wasn't talking about the song so much as what is happening in the video. That's how you party in college. :)

I realize that and my post was not a dig at you. I just generally hate the song now that it has been played to death and back.

Vteckidd
04-13-2009, 10:43 AM
x111entybazillion

This song was cool 6 months ago.

btw, UGA has NOTHING on ASU. Our C Squad cheerleaders put to shame the so called "hotties" at UGA

Ruiner
04-13-2009, 10:44 AM
x111entybazillion

btw, UGA has NOTHING on ASU. Our C Squad cheerleaders put to shame the so called "hotties" at UGA

Kirk Herbsteit didn't think so when he rated UGA above ASU for "hottest coeds" a year or so back. ;)

BobbyFresco
04-13-2009, 10:45 AM
FSU parties like no other as well.

BobbyFresco
04-13-2009, 10:47 AM
x111entybazillion

Asher Roth has been around for awhile now....Just so happens that now he's getting commercial play which will inevitably lead to Roth whoring himself out for radio play.

Vteckidd
04-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Kirk Herbsteit didn't think so when he rated UGA above ASU for "hottest coeds" a year or so back. ;)
haha

Ive been to UGA a bunch of times, not nearly the tail that ASU has. Of course, it depends what you are into, if you like supermodel hotties, ASU all day long. If you like the girl next door, UGA is more likeable.

FYI, i would prefer UGA girls cause i would actually have a chance with them LOL. ASU bitches, if you werent a Frat Rat with a fake tan and a $10,000 watch, you werent even getting to talk to them.

I had to sleep with skeezers and skanks, that were still pretty hot, but not playboy fine like i wanted lol.

BTW We were #1 party school in the nation in 2000 IIRC or 2001. After that shit changed and they cracked down on alot of the campus parties and such.

nreggie454
04-13-2009, 10:49 AM
All big schools party hard, and all big schools will have very hot girls. Trying to compare them all is a waste of time. Just enjoy it and get yours while you can.

BTW, I wish I didn't like that song, but it is too true.

UpSideDownDesi
04-13-2009, 11:17 PM
x2 to UGA, if you think there aren't hotties there, time to revisit. Might be throwing a party in Athens on last day of finals. :boobies:

01CDMLUDER
04-14-2009, 03:12 AM
I still like that song...I dont really listen 2 the radio so it's not played out.

UGA for the win!! Been stranded in athens the morning after a kick ass party before lol And have been 2 some crazy parties after bar hopping
Great times.

gtrmonkey
04-15-2009, 08:42 AM
Omg lol, I was like WTF when I saw the video. I was like this is just gettin mainstream. Now I hope they don't over play his shit. Just like Kid Cudi.