PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Streetfighter 4, any advance players?

IntegraXTR
04-12-2009, 12:46 PM
If you're an advance player on SF4 and have some free time, then hit me up on xbox live. My sn is krucialteg, please don't challenge me if you're a noob. Sitting here bored and tired of taking on sorry ass players.

Pretty much, you can pick akuma, seth, gouken, whatever.

IntegraXTR
04-12-2009, 02:36 PM
anyone?

seriousb13
04-12-2009, 07:21 PM
i gots somebodies

The Green Monster
04-12-2009, 07:24 PM
i wish you were on PS3 and i'd play you

Paree4g63
04-13-2009, 07:13 PM
No Xbox here, PSN all the way! Intermediate Guile User right here. Come get some of this Air Slicer.

IntegraXTR
04-13-2009, 07:47 PM
good game people....

I'm at about 520 wins with exactly 100 losses. Rank is 2278 as of right now. Just looking for some good competition thats all.

Blaze_Cunnings
04-13-2009, 09:39 PM
man wish you were on ps3

Maverick
04-14-2009, 03:00 PM
im down

IntegraXTR
04-14-2009, 04:56 PM
hit me up or whats your sn on live? be ready to have your ass handed to you.....j/k

Deke
04-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Please, I'm so advanced I masturbate to episodes of Dragonball Z while owning 12 year-old asian kids with a sonic boom and a 345 hit combo. You'll need to use Chun Li's tears to lubricate your asshole before tear into it with an earth (and colon) shattering hadouken.

Note: I haven't played a Street Fighter game since Street Fighter 2 Turbo (and wasn't any too great in that). I have never played Street Fighter 4, nor do I ever plan to. I just thought it was funny that you asked for "advance" players and thus had to give you shit. Good day sir. :)

Maverick
04-14-2009, 10:45 PM
^^^ lol

Maverick
04-14-2009, 10:49 PM
hit me up or whats your sn on live? be ready to have your ass handed to you.....j/k

red ring of death my ass. making up excuses already.

IntegraXTR
04-18-2009, 07:15 PM
red ring of death my ass. making up excuses already.

I did, but thanks to damndislaosboy, I have a new xbox now. BTW, I fixed the other xbox and its working fine now too which is going to be for sale soon since I don't need 2 xbox.

Last I checked, I won all our matches except 1. But given that you had connection problems too...

9ussy
04-18-2009, 07:40 PM
i have about 749 wins and 163 losses.. i need some competition too... SAGAT!

DC2NR
04-18-2009, 10:26 PM
i have about 749 wins and 163 losses.. i need some competition too... SAGAT!

lets run it then :D

IntegraXTR
04-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Dominated almost every sagat player already, the only thing he's got is the uppercut cancel to ultra. Add me on live if you want a match.

Maverick
04-20-2009, 03:04 PM
I did, but thanks to damndislaosboy, I have a new xbox now. BTW, I fixed the other xbox and its working fine now too which is going to be for sale soon since I don't need 2 xbox.

Last I checked, I won all our matches except 1. But given that you had connection problems too...

haha punk ass we played 3 and the 1 i wont was the only one that had a good connection :p

we'll get more games in soon.

FriskyWalrus
04-21-2009, 02:20 AM
Dominated almost every sagat player already, the only thing he's got is the uppercut cancel to ultra. Add me on live if you want a match. not entirely true. most sagat users fail so hard with sagat, its not funny. but i found a combo that works out pretty well. its FA > F. Tiger Knee cancel into Tiger Genocide. catches alot of people off guard. still need to work on adding more into it

IntegraXTR
04-21-2009, 11:35 AM
not entirely true. most sagat users fail so hard with sagat, its not funny. but i found a combo that works out pretty well. its FA > F. Tiger Knee cancel into Tiger Genocide. catches alot of people off guard. still need to work on adding more into it

actually, the FADC > forward tiger uppercut > FADC > Ultra is more affective and takes way more damage. The tiger knee can be countered easily with any uppercut or throw, and also after the knee if you miss then you are open for attack, whereas the tiger uppercut can instantly be canceled and repeated.

Trust me man, I've played numerous of advance players and also attended Final Round XII a month ago.

BTW, for the noobs, FADC (Focus attack dash cancel)

But you sound like you know a thing or two, so hit me up on Live, my sn is krucialteg. I'm normally on after work around 6pm. If you think sagat is bad, wait til you see my cammy. BTW, no shitty connection please, its hard to do the overhead and cancel with a shitty connection.

FriskyWalrus
04-21-2009, 12:56 PM
i rarely use his ultra so i make up for it with combos like that. i usually dont break into the tiger knee unless the FA has actually landed, that way theres no way to block it. and cammy, dont even get me started on her lol. my sagat fails so damn hard against any decent cammy user since i jump around alot. but when in doubt, use the trustly ol' Bison. but yeah ill hit you up. theres a couple guys on my friendslist that would be up for a challenge as well. one of them has an amazing E. Honda

IntegraXTR
04-21-2009, 04:50 PM
sounds good man, I'll be on later tonight so just send me an invite and we can get some casuals going.

Got Milk?
04-21-2009, 09:12 PM
I smell nerds in here talking about their dragon ballz and their POWERZ.

Maverick
04-22-2009, 02:08 PM
dont hate cause our power levels exceeds yours!

Paree4g63
06-19-2009, 04:14 AM
actually, the FADC > forward tiger uppercut > FADC > Ultra is more affective and takes way more damage. The tiger knee can be countered easily with any uppercut or throw, and also after the knee if you miss then you are open for attack, whereas the tiger uppercut can instantly be canceled and repeated.

Trust me man, I've played numerous of advance players and also attended Final Round XII a month ago.

BTW, for the noobs, FADC (Focus attack dash cancel)

But you sound like you know a thing or two, so hit me up on Live, my sn is krucialteg. I'm normally on after work around 6pm. If you think sagat is bad, wait til you see my cammy. BTW, no shitty connection please, its hard to do the overhead and cancel with a shitty connection.

I'm playing Sagat right now too. FADC tiger uppercut, F-HK, then Ultra is very effective. Also, if the rival jumps toward you, Sagat can use his F-HK twice and keep the opponent in the air, then after the 2nd F-HK, you can bust his Ultra. He's got great defense and is a powerhouse; you basically just stand there and when the opponent jumps, you just gotta HK him back down and shoot fireballs. But that isn't fun, I like face to face action. :D