PDA

View Full Version : Yo Julio.....question.

CopyRight
04-11-2009, 10:14 PM
this is Peter aka Azntraitor.

Man....

Are you serious about some of these "mods" you got running around? I don't know if you are still running IA or if you just got other people running it for you, but you gotta clean house on some of these mods....keep it simple like back in the day where you only needed a handful of mods at most. 20, 30, 40 mods is crazy bc half of them are the punk ass kids that use to troll these forums in the first place, and how they got put in any kind of authority is beyond me.

if you don't really have a hand in it anymore, then dis regard.

Trust me, I know how IA is a business and all the time you spent building to where it is and how you have lost friends along the way because of it. But this place is getting ridiculous with some of these cliques and new mods.

other than that, pops loves the p22!

if you are a mod reading this and getting offended, then it's probably directed referring to you.

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Sup Peter, lolol. Later, QD.

CopyRight
04-11-2009, 10:20 PM

sup man.

can't believe you let this shit happen!

TIGERJC
04-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Give us more insight then just saying some mods are not that good. Tell us what some us of need to do and not to do, you do not have to call anyone out. Its hard to please everyone

GLulic
04-11-2009, 10:29 PM
some mods that i've seen don't do half of the things the others do.but others abuse their powers like fuck,i'm not gonna name them but i think we all know who they are lol.and most of these mods i'm seeing for the first time on here,idk where they go but they come around only like 2 months of the year.

just sayin' lol.

MachNU
04-11-2009, 10:32 PM
See most of you need to stop being bitches and name names! Hell not like most of us are going to give a dam if you call one of us out!

P.S. I also have been saying we had to many since it went from 7 of us to 30!

TIGERJC
04-11-2009, 10:32 PM
some mods that i've seen don't do half of the things the others do.but others abuse their powers like fuck,i'm not gonna name them but i think we all know who they are lol.and most of these mods i'm seeing for the first time on here,idk where they go but they come around only like 2 months of the year.

just sayin' lol.
I know there are a few :ninja: mods that don't post much, but they still mod the board.

thanks for the feedback

Humphrizzle
04-11-2009, 10:34 PM
im always here.. yet i'm not a mod.

CopyRight
04-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Give us more insight then just saying some mods are not that good. Tell us what some of need to do and not to do, you do not have to call anyone out. Its hard to please everyone.

I've been a mod here long ago, and know how things work.

First off, it's REALLY apparent that some "mods" are taking their "e-life" way too seriously...which is lame. what is that about? That you pretty much suck at life and have nothing else going on except flexing your muscle at everyone on a web forum? Please...

All you really need is a handful of people who are respectful and show a level of maturity to run a forum, once you get too many then they take advantage of their "powers" and start running IA as if it's theres and not for the "community/scene"

I've seen IA through it's ups and downs, seen the cliques, fads, and trolls. It's only natural as things progress, things change, people change, etc. The big clue in is....some people don't change. They are just as they first signed on but now a little older, still same mindset.

cliffs....some mods need to take a step back and look at their life and then their "web life" and put more effort back into reality.....this is just a INTERNET WEB FORUM, INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS.

TIGERJC
04-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Who are you, I have never seen you post :lmfao:

Humphrizzle
04-11-2009, 10:38 PM
fa sho

Humphrizzle
04-11-2009, 10:39 PM

me? i have been here for 3+ years.

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2009, 10:39 PM

Peter has been a member for longer than most people on here. Been around for years. Later, QD.

GLulic
04-11-2009, 10:40 PM
if we name names then the bansticks come out lolol.

RandomGuy
04-11-2009, 10:40 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42607 epic thinkfast quotes in that thread lawl... last i remember of azntraitor

CopyRight
04-11-2009, 10:43 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42607 epic thinkfast quotes in that thread lawl... last i remember of azntraitor

See...like Randomguy....he's been a troll since he first signed on....nothings changed with him. Probably still has a broke Starion. Probably still looking for nickels and dimes between the couch cushions for lunch money...

TIGERJC
04-11-2009, 10:44 PM
I've been a mod here long ago, and know how things work.

First off, it's REALLY apparent that some "mods" are taking their "e-life" way too seriously...which is lame. what is that about? That you pretty much suck at life and have nothing else going on except flexing your muscle at everyone on a web forum? Please...

All you really need is a handful of people who are respectful and show a level of maturity to run a forum, once you get too many then they take advantage of their "powers" and start running IA as if it's theres and not for the "community/scene"

I've seen IA through it's ups and downs, seen the cliques, fads, and trolls. It's only natural as things progress, things change, people change, etc. The big clue in is....some people don't change. They are just as they first signed on but now a little older, still same mindset.

cliffs....some mods need to take a step back and look at their life and then their "web life" and put more effort back into reality.....this is just a INTERNET WEB FORUM, INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Yea some of us flex our powers way too much, I know I do it (trying to work on it). For the past couple of months I know we have stepped up enforcing a lot of rules and it may seem like we're flexing our powers but higher ups are instructing us to do it. Some of might come off the wrong way, I sometime do it just to see ppl whine about it.

TIGERJC
04-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Peter has been a member for longer than most people on here. Been around for years. Later, QD.
yea I know, talking about this guy

me? i have been here for 3+ years.

CopyRight
04-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Yea some of us flex our powers way too much, I know I do it (trying to work on it). For the past couple of months I know we have stepped up enforcing a lot of rules and it may seem like we're flexing our powers but higher ups are instructing us to do it. Some of might come off the wrong way, I sometime do it just to see ppl whine about it.

fyi...I actually KNEW Val and went to school with her, and if any of you actually knew her like they say they do...would know that she'd pretty much tell you all to fvck off who started acting like they knew or cared about her when she passed away....not saying you per say....

but like Tracy....she actually hated her guts.

MachNU
04-11-2009, 10:48 PM
I would love for you to PM me the mods you think need to lose there powers! Since you wont name them out here!

TIGERJC
04-11-2009, 10:53 PM
I didn't really know val, met and spoke to her a handful of times and was a nice and funny as hell each time I was around her.

Seems like you have some feelings built up to go from mods to val in less than two pages

Humphrizzle
04-11-2009, 10:55 PM
yea I know, talking about this guy
:goodjob:

shows how much you pay attention.

CopyRight
04-11-2009, 10:55 PM
I would love for you to PM me the mods you think need to lose there powers! Since you wont name them out here!

It's not that I am scared of what will happen to me, I've been through two f'in deployments and about to go on my third to worry about some weak ass mod on here. but many of us know who they are and what exactly they do...I'm sure they will chime in, or will have something to say in the mod forums...theres no need to call them out bc they will do it in the end, if not...then IA continues on it's merry way.

CopyRight
04-11-2009, 10:57 PM
I didn't really know val, met and spoke to her a handful of times and was a nice and funny as hell each time I was around her.

Seems like you have some feelings built up to go from mods to val in less than two pages

Bro....you're kidding me right?

It's the f'in internet.....feelings are impossible on a web forum.

CopyRight
04-11-2009, 10:59 PM
I'm out for the night. Enjoy the thread.

Humphrizzle
It's not that I am scared of what will happen to me, I've been through two f'in deployments and about to go on my third to worry about some weak ass mod on here. but many of us know who they are and what exactly they do...I'm sure they will chime in, or will have something to say in the mod forums...theres no need to call them out bc they will do it in the end, if not...then IA continues on it's merry way.

you can bitch about mods but you dont have time to tell anyone which mods are fucking up?

because you're being deployed...

TIGERJC
Bro....you're kidding me right?

It's the f'in internet.....feelings are impossible on a web forum.
Tell half the members that

CopyRight
04-11-2009, 11:00 PM
you can bitch about mods but you dont have time to tell anyone which mods are fucking up?

because you're being deployed...

reading comprehension > you.

x Resilience
04-11-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm pretty sure this was directed to Julio not you other fag ass mods.

Humphrizzle
04-11-2009, 11:01 PM
the internet is real..you think because you don't see the people you talk to, the shit isn't personal.

You can say real things on the internet just like you can buy them.

Humphrizzle
04-11-2009, 11:02 PM
reading comprehension > you.

you you're just too lazy to name names?

mike's02ls1
04-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Yo Pete!!! Chilliing in the Army still? Get your 20 so you can retire...

RutRoe
04-11-2009, 11:21 PM
What's up Peter...Good to see you on here man. Hope all is well.

green91
04-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Golly dang ive missed your posts peter lol. How ya been doin man?

Oh yes i agree too, there are definitely a few mods that almost make me not want to get on here. Its stupid when you can't even go to simple car meets for a moderator to talk about banning people because they won't talk to them in the parking lot (true story, witnessed it myself)..

RUT whats going on man?

4dmin
04-12-2009, 12:01 AM
PM me names of MODS you think that are not handling shit right. I'll do something about it. Plus I am going over the list of MOD's we do have to many. If someone brings this stuff to my attention, then I for sure will look into it.

Let me know. But I want solid reasoning as to why someone feels a MOD is out of place, or offended by a MOD for doing something they did. You have to show me some facts about what the MOD did athat was wrong.

There are MOD's on IA that dont post, but they just look for items that are wrong. That is fine.

Just let me know..

thanks.

tdurr
04-12-2009, 12:15 AM
First! ...oh..wait.... http://www.3geez.com/forum/images/smilies/innout.gif

hondachik
04-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Lol. Eh...I guess because I haven't had any problems on here with the mod's I'm not going to complain. I've been on forums where the mods are much more anal & strict with rules that don't have as many members as IA. I do think people have been getting away with bending rules lately. And even with the 30+ or so mod's we have here, sometimes its still hard to find one when u need one.

Catnip
04-12-2009, 01:12 AM

Some reason I was expecting "peter pansy"
lol

JITB
04-12-2009, 02:12 AM
oh shit azntraitor....

*hides*

RedEj8
04-12-2009, 02:20 AM
the internet is real..you think because you don't see the people you talk to, the shit isn't personal.

LOL WUT?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h192/redej8/seriousbusiness.jpg

The internet is real life 4 sho...

Humphrizzle
04-12-2009, 02:21 AM
lol fuck off

JITB
04-12-2009, 02:31 AM

:lmfao:
shit just got real

Humphrizzle
04-12-2009, 02:33 AM
its true and you know it..

BobbyFresco
04-12-2009, 07:18 AM
its true and you know it..

I agree with you to an extent.
The internet is no different a medium of communication than the phone, texts, emails, or even speaking in person...The veil of security and anonymity that the internet provides leads ppl to believe that whatever is said, whether it be in jest or not, can be excused or taken less seriously under the context of it being "the internet". I guess, at the end of the day, one has to personally determine what to get offended by or take seriously and contemplate action over and what to ignore.

CopyRight
04-12-2009, 07:38 AM
Yo Pete!!! Chilliing in the Army still? Get your 20 so you can retire...

Sup man. Yeah, still doing the Army thing. I plan on sticking it out, had too many good experiences to let it go. How's Josh? do you see or talk to Josh or Kris anymore?

What's up Peter...Good to see you on here man. Hope all is well.
Sup Rut! Doing good, how are you? you still with Speed?

Golly dang ive missed your posts peter lol. How ya been doin man?

Lol....Similar Thoughts FTW! hahaha

Some reason I was expecting "peter pansy"
lol
Troll.

oh shit azntraitor....

*hides*

HAHAHA! No need to fear anymore since we have "feelings" and gotta be soft on all these new kiddos that sign on. Other than that, it's always just been in jest.

green91
04-12-2009, 08:03 AM
Well peter,
as much as i do like the site, its clear they are going for sheer member numbers rather than quality of the information on the site. it gets so old that people still sign up to ask if a b16 can be swapped into their 92 hatch. 98% of questions asked are the same questions that have been asked and asked over and over again over the last 15 years. Plus there are a TON of people answering questions on here who have no clue what they are talking about. Yet when knowledgeable people like myself try to help people and give correct information i get mods jumping down my throat for not being "nice."

Its to the point where its not worth trying to interact with people on here anymore, even though alot of the stuff that gets brought up drives me insane with how stupid some people are and don't mind spreading that false information.

Im not sure how the moderate selecting happens, but it would be nice to have some people who are actually helpful rather that coming across as being dicks and policemen.

Humphrizzle
04-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Well peter,
as much as i do like the site, its clear they are going for sheer member numbers rather than quality of the information on the site. it gets so old that people still sign up to ask if a b16 can be swapped into their 92 hatch. 98% of questions asked are the same questions that have been asked and asked over and over again over the last 15 years. Plus there are a TON of people answering questions on here who have no clue what they are talking about. Yet when knowledgeable people like myself try to help people and give correct information i get mods jumping down my throat for not being "nice."

Its to the point where its not worth trying to interact with people on here anymore, even though alot of the stuff that gets brought up drives me insane with how stupid some people are and don't mind spreading that false information.

Im not sure how the moderate selecting happens, but it would be nice to have some people who are actually helpful rather that coming across as being dicks and policemen.

I agree.. i dont even post in the general tech section anymore.. too many dumbasses asking easy google type questions.

Paul
04-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Well peter,

it is what it is; the scene has been extremely watered down. about 5% of the active members 5 years ago still visit the site and if they do even less post or are active like they used to be. times change, shit julio/i have changed since the site began. i'm not saying mods aren't/don't get out of hand but they always do.

all i gotta say is i'm stoked we still have some OGs still w/ us b/c that is the only reason Julio/I are still here. :cheers:

mike's02ls1
04-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Sup man. Yeah, still doing the Army thing. I plan on sticking it out, had too many good experiences to let it go. How's Josh? do you see or talk to Josh or Kris anymore?

Sup Rut! Doing good, how are you? you still with Speed?

Troll.

HAHAHA! No need to fear anymore since we have "feelings" and gotta be soft on all these new kiddos that sign on. Other than that, it's always just been in jest.Yeah I talk to Josh and Kris... Kris is with GA power, and Josh got rid of his Mustang... Yeah stay in it will be worth it.

quickdodgeŽ
04-12-2009, 01:57 PM
i'm stoked we still have some OGs still w/ us b/c that is the only reason Julio/I are still here. :cheers:

Do you mean that? I know I'm the last of a dying, faithful breed, lolol. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
04-12-2009, 07:28 PM
i dont care anything about the mods because i dont know who half of them are....theyre just internet babysitters as far as im concerned.

ia used to be great, then it became a business.....

just out of curiosity how often does IA prune members? b/c we all know there arent 35k people who actually post on here....id be interested to see how many members there are that actually contribute and arent just a number

b@d @pple
04-12-2009, 08:53 PM
fuck all of you

chrisdavis
04-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Mr Potato Head was the greatest mod ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-13-2009, 12:25 AM
It's not that I am scared of what will happen to me, I've been through two f'in deployments and about to go on my third to worry about some weak ass mod on here. THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT? YOU FUCKING RETARD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-13-2009, 01:15 AM
And WTF is this RG?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bI3zLIBI9c&NR=1

LOL...

Paul
04-13-2009, 09:23 AM
i dont care anything about the mods because i dont know who half of them are....theyre just internet babysitters as far as im concerned.

ia used to be great, then it became a business.....

just out of curiosity how often does IA prune members? b/c we all know there arent 35k people who actually post on here....id be interested to see how many members there are that actually contribute and arent just a number

actually last time we checked out ACTIVE member count was pretty high like 75%... that means people have logged in/posted,etc

green91
04-13-2009, 12:19 PM
A moderator should be someone that can kinda coach newbies though, help them or direct them rather than being e-bullies.

collins
04-13-2009, 12:37 PM

:lmfao: i miss the good 'ole days... wait... wtf am i saying?!!? LOL

peter i had a feeling that was you behind that name. now ur busted! lol anyways, i do happen to agree with you. too many mods doing nothing or doing too much... its one extreme or the other with no happy medium.

collins
04-13-2009, 12:41 PM
fuck all of you
LOL JUSTIN UR SIG STILL CRACKS MY ASS UP!

TheGodfather
04-13-2009, 03:16 PM
This thread is so weak, I don't care if this guy is OG or not.

Step up and call people out if you want. You say the internet is just that, and you don't take anything serious or get butthurt, then spit the names out kid. Say what you think since it doesn't matter anyways since this is behind a computer screen.

People say the internet doesn't mean shit, yet I've had a bunch of pussies approach me at a meet a long time ago over something said over the internet.

Brett
04-14-2009, 04:03 PM
fuck all of you

FUCK YOU TO SIR!!

WHAtS UP PETER!!!

Evil Goat
04-17-2009, 09:02 AM
PM me names of MODS you think that are not handling shit right. I'll do something about it. Plus I am going over the list of MOD's we do have to many. If someone brings this stuff to my attention, then I for sure will look into it.

Let me know. But I want solid reasoning as to why someone feels a MOD is out of place, or offended by a MOD for doing something they did. You have to show me some facts about what the MOD did athat was wrong.

There are MOD's on IA that dont post, but they just look for items that are wrong. That is fine.

Just let me know..

thanks.

VTECKIDD!

that little stunt he pulled yesterday b/c he hasnt gotten any in a while, or his vag hurts, or whatever his whiny excuse is, is bullshit. banning people for doing things that are allowed, him telling another mod "i'll bury you" (i mean seriously, who does this guy think he is? he isnt IA hes just some chump that sells Taiwan headers....) and he is a prime example of idiocy is exactly the type of person that is running IA in the ground....

along with tigerjc...

Tracy
04-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Cool to see some things never change.