PDA

View Full Version : first time you got arrested thread

jhadleyh
04-10-2009, 07:39 PM
ill start halloween i went to a party and ended us seein some people that didnt like one of my friends.......bout an hour and a few beers later the guy takes a swing at my friend and misses so he woops his ass after we get them pulled apart my friend finds his cell phone on the ground and takes it. we get back to my place and after a few threatining phone calls about 10 guys show up at my apt.......well i had like 10 or so guys with me so needless to say the shit hit the fan i had a beer in my hand when this shit popped off and someone came at me so i smashed my full bud light on his nose all my neighbors cars got fucked up by the time the cops got there it was over and i spent the rest of the night in jail dressed as a giant condom and my girlfriend was wearing a goldey locks outfit.....1900 dollars and a deadly weapon assault charge later im finaly free as of today

Friggintitsman
04-10-2009, 07:41 PM
I killed a hooker

Not much to tell really just standard procedure.

rrjc35
04-10-2009, 07:42 PM
well it aint as cool but fighting in my high school (thank you lame affray laws)

jhadleyh
04-10-2009, 07:46 PM
I killed a hooker

Not much to tell really just standard procedure.

see if you would stop killing hookers you might get some good reps haha

BKgen®
04-10-2009, 07:49 PM
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

jhadleyh
04-10-2009, 07:51 PM
what a shitty thing to do....haha who sings that song im drawing a blank...i want to say jonny cash

oneSLOWex
you are correct sirrrrrr

BKgen®
you'd be right.

but it's Johnny.

jhadleyh
04-10-2009, 07:53 PM
damn i didnt even notice i spelled it wrong

Friggintitsman
04-10-2009, 07:55 PM
see if you would stop killing hookers you might get some good reps haha

Killing hookers > reps

jhadleyh
04-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Killing hookers > reps

if thats how ya feel bud then kill away:cheers:

_Christian_
04-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Robbery, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, use of firearm in the commision of a felony, unregistered machine gun, assault with a deadly weapon, fleeing/attempting to elude, and resisting arrest.

Arm&hammer
04-10-2009, 08:14 PM
i got caught trying to smuggle 20 pounds of cocaine that i stuffed in my anus across the border. i got sentenced to ten years, no big deal.

AnthonyF
04-10-2009, 08:33 PM
2 years ago, going and picking up lunch for the shop. I accelerate from a red light and pass a charger and let off my BOV right next to him. Never went above 45 mph. Cops flew 1+ miles at 70-80mph to catch me and arrest me for "racing" But they never clocked me, never pulled over the other car that wasn't there. 8 hours in Dekalb county fucking sucked.

-Ant.

Seymour222
04-10-2009, 09:18 PM
I stole a pot plant out of one of my friends' neighbor' s yard. I mixed it with a little bit of kudzu and traded it for a Taurus .38 special. My girlfriend at the time had a step-father whom thought that I was too young to possess a pistol. He ratted to the police department. Came to find out that the gun was stolen, but not reported. (The lady did not even know it was gone). I returned the pistol and got a "theft by receiving" charge and had to do a 5000 word essay on the "Brady Bill". Case Closed.

jhadleyh
04-10-2009, 09:23 PM
I stole a pot plant out of one of my friends' neighbor' s yard. I mixed it with a little bit of kudzu and traded it for a Taurus .38 special. My girlfriend at the time had a step-father whom thought that I was too young to possess a pistol. He ratted to the police department. Came to find out that the gun was stolen, but not reported. (The lady did not even know it was gone). I returned the pistol and got a "theft by receiving" charge and had to do a 5000 word essay on the "Brady Bill". Case Closed.

Sorry but that shit was funny:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

redrumracer
04-10-2009, 09:30 PM
never been

jhadleyh
04-10-2009, 09:52 PM
yeah i never planned on gettin arrested but shit happens my assault charge got dropped
and it was lessened to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct

RedEj8
04-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Never have yet.. Of course you know I thought I was that time in Amerivegas when we were smoking at the pool..

And I got put in handcuffs in PCB last summer for getting into a fight but didn't get arrested..

ATL_EG
04-10-2009, 11:54 PM
driving on a susp. liscence (that i didn't know about)
and possesion of less than an ounce

FasTech
04-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Never been arrested, bitches. Been in alot of trouble with cops on serveral occassions but never got arrested. Mostly underage drinking and fighting.

jhadleyh
04-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Never have yet.. Of course you know I thought I was that time in Amerivegas when we were smoking at the pool..

And I got put in handcuffs in PCB last summer for getting into a fight but didn't get arrested..

oh shit i forgot about that and remember steven and michelle ran for no fucking reason and made it even worse on them

yungdz
04-11-2009, 12:44 AM
DUI in Cumming. A week after I moved to Cumming from Columbus to go to college after graduating Highschool I went out with some friends and had a couple of shots at a Korean bar called "Debut" on Pleasanthill Rd. I was a little tipsy but decided to drive home since I promised my gma I'd be home that night (even though it was morning) and when I got to Cumming the light on the one way turn at town square was flashing red so I rolled through it. On the other side was a a cop who immediately pulled me over. Before he even got my license, a tow truck and two other patrol cars arrived and another cop asked me to step out the car and do the DUI bs. I was nervous as hell and in flip flops so of course I fail and he tells me I blew a .1 and to stop lying about not drinking. So I admit to it and he arrests me. Back at the station I take the more official breathalyzer test and blow a 0.0. Damn my honesty because they wouldn't have been able to stick anything on me but because I admitted to 2 shots they stuck me with an underage consumption charge because I was 18 y.o.

Terror
04-11-2009, 12:45 AM
We went to the sto, me and my ***** Bo Vice. We was gonna buy some purple drank, you know... that grape soda. Then we saw this bitch, this white bitch... I slapped her in her mouth and said.. look bitch, gimme that purse, i need some grape soda.. maybe a sammich r sumthin. She said no, so i killt her ass... damn bitch... i took that purse... As i was walkin out the do, there was this cop, he said. Did you steal that purse? i said hell naw, this shits mines, its nice isnt it. He said, well how come theres a dead bitch missin a purse. Naw dude i said, she was there when i got here, i just wanted me sumthin ta drank, maybe a sammich r sumthin. He says, thats not your purse your goin to jail motha fucka.

that was my first time.

jhadleyh
04-11-2009, 12:49 AM
thats the funniest thing on youtube eva im gonna watch it right now

RedEj8
04-11-2009, 12:53 AM
..and I said...WHAT DAT SMELL LIKE?????

unforgivable!

jhadleyh
04-11-2009, 12:55 AM
nukka you still awake....you should have come to athens tonight i got 22 people in my apt right now i see sex with a female stranger and megan in my future tonight hehe I AM FUCKING BLITZED but what else is new

FasTech
04-11-2009, 12:55 AM
thats the funniest thing on youtube eva im gonna watch it right now

Link?

jhadleyh
04-11-2009, 12:58 AM
dont laugh to hard or you will shit yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dJu1Jj7VTw

csmiths
04-11-2009, 01:02 AM
We went to the sto, me and my ***** Bo Vice. We was gonna buy some purple drank, you know... that grape soda. Then we saw this bitch, this white bitch... I slapped her in her mouth and said.. look bitch, gimme that purse, i need some grape soda.. maybe a sammich r sumthin. She said no, so i killt her ass... damn bitch... i took that purse... As i was walkin out the do, there was this cop, he said. Did you steal that purse? i said hell naw, this shits mines, its nice isnt it. He said, well how come theres a dead bitch missin a purse. Naw dude i said, she was there when i got here, i just wanted me sumthin ta drank, maybe a sammich r sumthin. He says, thats not your purse your goin to jail motha fucka.

that was my first time.

lmao your retarded mo

RedEj8
04-11-2009, 01:48 AM
nukka you still awake....you should have come to athens tonight i got 22 people in my apt right now i see sex with a female stranger and megan in my future tonight hehe I AM FUCKING BLITZED but what else is new

Man fuck..I didn't do shit tonight except sit on my ass, drink beer and sell some car parts.. U luck ass with ur bi gf! I need to come to Athens some time.

toxxxic
04-11-2009, 01:59 AM
minor under the influence.
minor in possession of alcohol.
open container.

the night before easter. .... which is tomorrow. weird.

FasTech
04-11-2009, 02:03 AM
Man fuck..I didn't do shit tonight except sit on my ass, drink beer and sell some car parts.. U luck ass with ur bi gf! I need to come to Athens some time.

Where do you stay at in Macon? I live about 15 minutes away from Macon.

§treet_§peed
04-12-2009, 08:38 AM
been to jail three times...

Humphrizzle
04-12-2009, 08:41 AM
arrested for driving on a suspended license for not paying a ticket.

1800 dollar bail.

815 dollar fine.

no probation

6 hours in the "drunk tank" with a bunch of fucked up mother fuckers!

VegetaRules
04-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Well my story was in Oakland City. I was 19, & I bought an assualt rifle w/bannana clip for my friend, because he was too young to buy it himself. Okay 2 weeks go by, & he trades it with my cousin for a 9 milli. Okay, so they decide to swap back, oh I know why, I wanted him to get it back because I paid for it & didn't wanna be responsible in case something stupid happened. lol

Well they both were like " if you want it go/come get it". lol So I did, now at this time there was a bit of a gang war between Oakland City & Pittsburgh, so cops were heavy in that area.

So I'm about 1 1/2 blocks away from my house, or 1/2 block had I ran & jumped the fence. lol So this cop car passes by, & I had a choice to run, or say fuck it. lol I said fuck them. lol

So I had the rifle in a trashbag, & was carrying it on my shoulder. So they stopped me & asked what was in the bag, I told them it was an air rifle.:lmfao::lmfao: lol Oh 2 white cops, 1 black cop.

So they look inside see the rifle & bannana clip fully loaded, but in seperate areas( take note of that). So they take me to the station at John A white park. lol On the way I'm in the backseat & the black cop pulls out the gun & clip & says "oh you planning to kill some cops with this"? Now I'm thinking "fucking great, these assholes are gonna merk mee with this other assholes gun"! lol

So they had me in handcuffs on the chair at the station, talking about how I'm going down & all that shyt. Cop pulls out a phone book & goes to the attourney's sections, tells me I'm gonna need one & that there was 82 pages of attourney's to choose from.

Me being a smartass told them, I wouldn't need one, & that they were wasting their time. So long story, I spent from 3PM until 3AM in the jail downtown with a big guy named Caddillac.

I shot hoops & saw half my friends I went to school with in there with me, so I actually was not scared. lol So when I got bailed out, I hurried out the cell with my buddy Cadillac still on the can. LMAO:lmfao::lmfao:

He was like "Dre...DRE' Man THE DOOR"!! LOL I closed it and left. Oh went to court, & as I told those assholes, it's not a concealed weapon unless the shyt's loaded, I walked they kept the gun.

So my buddy was like " go get the gun", to which I was like fuck that, you had me in jail for that dumbshyt & thought it was funny. 2 weeks later, they arrested him( different cops) with the pistol he traded with my cousin. Irony has a way of getting bums! lol

Well that's my arrested story. lol....Vegeta

03RCode
04-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Let's see...

Boating Under The Influence
Underage Consumption
Open Container

Gotta love 4th of July weekend.

Me86Rob
04-12-2009, 04:43 PM
allegedly street racing another bald IA member. didnt happen though. so im not worried about it.

Dracc
04-12-2009, 04:43 PM
lets see.. umm none of this is on my record just spent time in a jail...

so as you all know i was affiliated with the Crips.. well when I moved to south Carolina I was like one of the only crips ( tru Blu) in the school me and like 4 other cats.. now the school was all FOLKS and bloods.. and they both like really hated each other.. so the gang task force grouped all the folks and crips together because we both didnt associate with bloods.. now this is how I get poped..this one fold went to his OG and was told he had a mission.. to shoot this blood named Bae Bae.. now the the folk... ( name spike but real name Damion) went and shot dude in this all blood neighborhood at the corner store.. the guy he shot.. well his older brother got killed at the same store 7 feet from where he was shot and killed.. and his younger brother was in jail.. needless to say. the next day I get to school with my flag hangin out my poccet and the school resource officer takes it which they never do.. I found out what happened and was like these *****'s are gonna come bacc hard... that friday.. as soon as the bell rang.. it was all kind of GROWN men with all red on and bandana's and we all came out side.. the 4 of us.. Crips.. and all the folks.. man we started fighting.. somebody got shot twice.. 9 people got stabbed.. and about 90 of us got arrested.. mind you I was not even in the fight.. i was watching the whole thing because they knew it was folks who did it.. the cops came and hand cuffed everybody that was on the Gang task force list.. me being on it.. I was so pissed.. I spend all day friday and saturday in jail until they watched the security tape of me standing in the field why they were fighting in the street and bus ramp.. jail aint as bad as you think.. in door b ball court.. church.. food.. lol.. its a crappy resort like my uncle ( who is a cop ) says

Elbow
04-12-2009, 05:22 PM
For a lame reason, bail was $6k+

01CDMLUDER
04-14-2009, 04:12 AM
Never been.. Don't plan on it...and don't break the law