PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Sandrail 1600CC street legal

thirdgenss
04-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Posting this for a friend. ill handle all communications, so pm me all offers

This is considered a sandrail, and has a very small frame. It is very similiar to a Berrien 290 frame. The guy who owned this before me had it registered and drove it on the street.

It is titled as a 73 Beetle.

All/most parts were removed from this donor vehicle and it is equipped with the 1600cc engine. It has a 4spd manual tranny with many SCAT parts, and a Weber Progressive carb.

It has lights, turn signals, and horn. No windshield or mirrors. It does however have cupholders. Crow harness for driver and lap belt on passenger side. Just had a fresh tune up with oil change.

It is a lot of fun, but not what I want right now. My parents are moving soon where I have it parked. I am not sure if I am going to have anywhere to keep it or what.

I want either sell it straight out for $3500 or trade for a car. As far as the trades go, I am pretty open on the car.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/mycamarodrifts/sandrail.jpg

thirdgenss
04-11-2009, 08:22 AM
bump it up

k20siboii
04-11-2009, 04:38 PM
awesome man
good luck with sale

ihasacivic
04-18-2009, 02:38 PM
This is my rail, my parents are up my ass to get rid of it. I am open for almost ANY car trade at this point as long as it is sports oriented. Would love a manual tranny car, but you know.

ihasacivic
04-22-2009, 10:52 AM
GONE!