PDA

View Full Version : Attn.. all my IA fam and friends

Dracc
04-10-2009, 03:31 PM
whats going on.. long time.. but I'm still kiccing like a new born.. speaking of new born... dracc is thinking about having a baby shower/ car meet in GA in the next 3 months.. yes I'm expecting a little boy.. (woo hooo :idb: ) but anyway.. I just wanted to see who would actually show up... and chill and hang out.. and probably drink a few brews and probably have a cook out or something.. you dont have to buy anything but it would be cool.. lol.. anyway.. pm me or post up.. i'll be around.. peace easy :ninja:

jhadleyh
04-10-2009, 03:34 PM
congrats on having a child man i love my nieces and nephews cant wait to have my own just gonna wait a couple more years

SlowEj6
04-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Congratulations Bro.

Paul
04-10-2009, 03:36 PM
congrats!

stillaneon
04-10-2009, 03:36 PM
whats going on.. long time.. but I'm still kiccing like a new born.. speaking of new born... dracc is thinking about having a baby shower/ car meet in GA in the next 3 months.. yes I'm expecting a little boy.. (woo hooo :idb: ) but anyway.. I just wanted to see who would actually show up... and chill and hang out.. and probably drink a few brews and probably have a cook out or something.. you dont have to buy anything but it would be cool.. lol.. anyway.. pm me or post up.. i'll be around.. peace easy :ninja:

whens it due?

I have a boy on the way in about 2 months

SlowEj6
04-10-2009, 03:38 PM
whens it due?

I have a boy on the way in about 2 months

Congratulations to you too! Lol.

Dracc
04-10-2009, 03:39 PM
congrats on the boy in two months man.. mine is due in sept sometime.. PAUL.. whats up man.. yo I need a this baby loves IA shirt or something for my son

Paul
04-10-2009, 03:40 PM
congrats on the boy in two months man.. mine is due in sept sometime.. PAUL.. whats up man.. yo I need a this baby loves IA shirt or something for my son

how about "no fat chicks or stroller will scrap" :lmfao:

Dracc
04-10-2009, 03:42 PM

hahahahah YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :yes:

you better get that one made for me lol

SlowEj6
04-10-2009, 03:46 PM

ROFL. Do it!

stillaneon
04-10-2009, 03:47 PM

LOL congrats to you too

I need one of those as well

An IA onesy

blackboi50
04-10-2009, 03:48 PM

scrape :ninja:.......

im down walt!!!!.....1

Dracc
04-10-2009, 03:50 PM
scrape :ninja:.......

im down walt!!!!.....1

cool.. you and NITRO lol.. GIFTS SON.. I expect them from YALL

blackboi50
04-10-2009, 03:53 PM

ohhh so u thought we werent cuz we black????......huh??....:fire:....1

Dracc
04-10-2009, 03:55 PM
ohhh so u thought we werent cuz we black????......huh??....:fire:....1

Quoted for troof :yes:

Paul
04-10-2009, 04:02 PM
let me know place and time we will drink to sleepless nights :lmfao:

AnthonyF
04-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Welcome back bro. Congrats mang!

-Ant.

stillaneon
04-10-2009, 04:11 PM

I'm in

Fuck, I work at a bar....

Double_0_Rusty
04-10-2009, 04:40 PM
My brotha from anotha motha...CONGRATS FOOO! Been awhile dude....you need to ride back out to Athens before he is born for a throw down....need anything you got the numbers....

Dracc
04-10-2009, 04:57 PM

dont worry Paul.. I'll let all of you know a place and a time.. depending on the head count I'll have it at my old house ( aunts house int he neighborhood over from you)

Welcome back bro. Congrats mang!

-Ant.

thanks ant.. I know you'll be there right? i'm just coming bacc to visit..

I'm in

Fuck, I work at a bar....

word? maybe we can have the after party there lol.. your welcome to come also

My brotha from anotha motha...CONGRATS FOOO! Been awhile dude....you need to ride back out to Athens before he is born for a throw down....need anything you got the numbers....

bruh whats up.. man its been awhile.. you most def better be there.. I need security lol hahahaha :police:

stillaneon
04-10-2009, 04:58 PM
dont worry Paul.. I'll let all of you know a place and a time.. depending on the head count I'll have it at my old house ( aunts house int he neighborhood over from you)

bruh whats up.. man its been awhile.. you most def better be there.. I need security lol hahahaha :police:

Where do you live Dracc?

Dracc
04-10-2009, 05:50 PM
orlando...

Echonova
04-11-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm down.

As long as you and Rusty square-off again in the Octagon for Wrestle-Mania II.

hondachik
04-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Congrats to the both of u. I just had my ultrasound Thursday and saw a penis.

When the dad's find out they are having boys....I dunno wtf happens. Its like, u plan on kidnapping the kid before its born or something. =\

The Ninja
04-11-2009, 12:39 PM

You know I'm down, just gimme a call when you're in the area.

The Ninja
04-11-2009, 12:39 PM

When the dad's find out they are having boys....I dunno wtf happens. Its like, u plan on kidnapping the kid before its born or something. =\

Which, by the way, I told you you were having a boy waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. :taun:

stillaneon
04-11-2009, 12:41 PM

Only time I have been relieved to see a penis.

NO homo

hondachik
04-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Which, by the way, I told you you were having a boy waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. :taun:

Shut up Whore. I will paypal you your $10 by the end of the month

hondachik
04-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Only time I have been relieved to see a penis.

NO homo

x2.

He wasn't able to go, but his mom was there. She hopped up and starting jumping and screaming like she won the lotto. Then when I showed him the ultrasound pic, he was like "yup, thats my boy, he's hung like his pops". I mean, wtf. Srsly.

The Ninja
04-11-2009, 01:27 PM
I wish I could have spoiled his mom's reaction, lol.

PS: I WANT MY MONIEZ BISH! lol j/k.......but not really :ninja:

stillaneon
04-11-2009, 01:57 PM
x2.

He wasn't able to go, but his mom was there. She hopped up and starting jumping and screaming like she won the lotto. Then when I showed him the ultrasound pic, he was like "yup, thats my boy, he's hung like his pops". I mean, wtf. Srsly.

LOL, yeah. I was ecstatic to hear it was a boy.

Nitro
04-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Fawkkkkkkkk dat!!!!

Btw.......Congrats son!!!! LOL

Double_0_Rusty
04-13-2009, 02:46 PM

I gotcho back like a tuh'tle neck bruh! :goodjob:

dizzle
04-13-2009, 03:21 PM
congrats!

Double_0_Rusty
04-14-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm down.

As long as you and Rusty square-off again in the Octagon for Wrestle-Mania II.

LULZ as long as there is no flying bodies landing on me only to knock me out again. Im down:boobies:

Dracc
04-16-2009, 10:39 AM
lol at the flying bodies

Dracc
04-17-2009, 08:40 PM
I need to get a list started of those coming and addy's and numbers so i can send invites and text a reminder.. hit me up with your info.. no maybes.. just confirmed guest

ep9716
04-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Damn Bro You Are On An Old Man Streak

Dracc
04-18-2009, 06:37 PM
i know man lol.... i know