PDA

View Full Version : need to vent... just having a bad day..

mocha latte cupcake
04-10-2009, 09:36 AM
so today started off bad...

-woke up sick, the dog wouldn't go outside to go to the bathroom,
-i was 15 minutes late to work,
-my boss is outta town so i'm running the store,
-my reports didn't print
-half my order didn't show up
-my computers froze
-my customers called angry
-my fed ex order was late
-half of that was missing as well
-the accounting office "over paid me" so now i'm going to lose 200 bucks next check
-the account department is crying because their orders aren't coming in from me
-my boss neglected how to show me how to do them cause he said it wouldn't be an issue
-my drivers were late
-the other stores called and bitched that i was moving too slow
-the delivery truck broke my roller door... YET AGAIN.
-the sales people keep being annoying
-and this damn phone will NOT stop ringing. its 10:36 FML

antiDrift240
04-10-2009, 09:37 AM
FYL indeed.

Humphrizzle
04-10-2009, 09:38 AM
where do you work

DJ Maestro
04-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Damn bro, sorry to hear your day is going so shittily. Hopefully it will get better from here. :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
04-10-2009, 09:42 AM
infiniti in hilton head.

thanks joe! :goodjob:

uproot
04-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Hey, at least it's not raining.

BobbyFresco
04-10-2009, 09:53 AM
and on the plus side, it's Friday.
It's not that bad, dude.

ALVIN
04-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Its ok J EM. I say this weekend will be prime LOLI hunting weekend. :yes:

Killer
04-10-2009, 09:54 AM
i luh you

uproot
04-10-2009, 09:56 AM
It could be worse, you could be this guy:

http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/images/brian_peppers1.jpg

LizBiz
04-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Hey I'ma need you back up and take a deep breath. It's the morning rush and your alone, just chill for a min and get yourself together.

uproot
04-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Hey I'ma need you back up and take a deep breath. It's the morning rush and your alone, just chill for a min and get yourself together.

Yeah or just stare at the picture of brian peppers for a while. You'll be fine after about 5-10 minutes of that.

Princess12
04-10-2009, 10:01 AM
I am so sorry! I know how frustrating that can be!

My Advice:

-Tell the salesmen to get their asses on the sales floor and quit annoying you. With the economy as bad as it is, they should be focused on selling cars, not nitpicking you for little shit. When you have a free minute or so, you will get them their floor mats or whatever the hell they need. ( I absolutely hated this. Sometimes, my salesmen just had to wait. I had a ton of stuff to do, and didn't have time to run around grabbing accessories that they just wanted to "show" their customers. They just need to be patient.)

-Don't worry about your overnight order not showing up. You aren't FedEx or the parts warehouse, and there is nothing that you can do about it. If the customers are upset, all you can do is apologize, tell them that the order was placed and it simply did not show up. (Then pray heavily for an afternoon shipment! )

-What operating system do you guys use?

Dr.G35
04-10-2009, 10:02 AM
dont worry man itll get better. did you think about that thing we talked about you thinking about doing?:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :D

ironchef
04-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Maybe this will cheer you up jay emmm, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fO2biVQjNI&feature=channel_page

mocha latte cupcake
04-10-2009, 10:06 AM
imouto3 -:D

Dr G- PM in a second

princess - AQ400 and Fast right now. the problem is in the system itself. infiniti and nissan both use it but the commands list and protocol is differnt for infiniti so i'm still learning to adjust thank you though :cheers:

root beer - indeed. i am glad i'm not THAT guy :no:

killer roast beef sandwich - no homo. back @ ya. lol

chipmunx - indeed. easter loli weekend. ima dressup like a bunny

bobby - indeed. thank God

Princess12
04-10-2009, 10:09 AM
princess - AQ400 and Fast right now. the problem is in the system itself. infiniti and nissan both use it but the commands list and protocol is differnt for infiniti so i'm still learning to adjust thank you though :cheers:

You're welcome! I wish I could help! Not familiar with either of those programs though. :(

blackboi50
04-10-2009, 10:12 AM
be cool JM!!! the day will be over soon and it will only get better!!

your having a personal recession!!!....1

mocha latte cupcake
04-10-2009, 10:15 AM
princess - no worries i appreciate the words, encouragement is the way through adversity.

dblox - heard that man, i feel like AIG just came into my house and disrespected my famiry. nah mean?

BanginJimmy
04-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Tell them you quit and you know someone that will take over for you tomorrow. Then PM me with the address. I will also need a place to crash for a week or so.

ALVIN
04-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Bunny suit, carrot from the rearview, and top down

mocha latte cupcake
04-10-2009, 10:43 AM
jimmy - i see what you did there :ninja:

alvin - this idea intrigues me... someone find me a bunny suit! i small a photoshoot coming on!

MongolPup
04-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Find me a front mount JM.

PURP
04-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Suck it up Jay Em.... Just think about gripping that MUGEN shift knob attached to the shifter, which leads to the transmission. In which the trans is bolted to an angry red top monster. That has the infinite powers of vtakk at 9k+ for you to hit and bang off of(no homo). Tire screeching, smoke boiling, blue rocket ship going. Now see, it's really not that bad of a day...

One_Bad_SHO
04-10-2009, 11:48 AM
so today started off bad...

-woke up sick, the dog wouldn't go outside to go to the bathroom,
-i was 15 minutes late to work,
-my boss is outta town so i'm running the store,
-my reports didn't print
-half my order didn't show up
-my computers froze
-my customers called angry
-my fed ex order was late
-half of that was missing as well
-the accounting office "over paid me" so now i'm going to lose 200 bucks next check
-the account department is crying because their orders aren't coming in from me
-my boss neglected how to show me how to do them cause he said it wouldn't be an issue
-my drivers were late
-the other stores called and bitched that i was moving too slow
-the delivery truck broke my roller door... YET AGAIN.
-the sales people keep being annoying
-and this damn phone will NOT stop ringing. its 10:36 FML

Well... at least you're not French.

See? When ya think about that everything starts to feel better. :goodjob:

Crazy Asian
04-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Tell your loli to make you feel better and tape it so I may see if she is doing it right.