PDA

View Full Version : my luck

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 04:22 PM
a guy hits me, and i lose my lisence for 6 months. he gets a ticket and i don't but yet i still can't drive for 6 months. how is that, well because of mr. kenny chesney wannabe in his way to loud and no porpose lift truck i had a seizure because of the accident, ga law says i have to be seizure free for 6 months to drive again. but listen to this shit, i cant drive with my CDL for 10 years. i am pissed, sorry just venting

blackboi50
04-09-2009, 04:23 PM
ok.........1

oneSLOWex
04-09-2009, 04:24 PM
ummm...welcome to IA? lol

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 04:24 PM
ok.........1
ok......................................... you didn't have to post in this thread

FasTech
04-09-2009, 04:25 PM
I would be pissed too. But it happens alot with people that have seizure's. My mother couldn't drive for a year because she had a series of seizures because of the medicine they had her taking for hormones. Pretty fucked up but its life. The whole thing with the CDL's kinda don't make any sense to me though. I wouldn't suspect you would lose them for 10yrs. But sorry, man. Hope things get better for you.

blackboi50
third!!!...1

blackboi50
ok......................................... you didn't have to post in this thread

yea i do!!!!....:D.......i post where i want when i want!!!....1

oneSLOWex
04-09-2009, 04:28 PM
its in the whores lounge...we can fux this thread up....its fair game lol

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 04:28 PM
yea i do!!!!....:D.......i post where i want when i want!!!....1
good for you, would you like a cookie for that big guy

blackboi50
04-09-2009, 04:29 PM
good for you, would you like a cookie for that big guy

u got one???......ill gladly eat it!!!......

thank you 1SLOfuckkkk!!!! hahahah....1

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 04:38 PM
u got one???......ill gladly eat it!!!......

thank you 1SLOfuckkkk!!!! hahahah....1
i have one but i think your mom just had it after she downed her KFC.

and also just to clear things up. don't you drive a neon :gay: . enough said. i think this conversation is over.

oneSLOWex
04-09-2009, 05:02 PM
/\ what do you drive?

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 05:09 PM
/\ what do you drive?
09c350, nothing special but i like it

oneSLOWex
04-09-2009, 05:10 PM
not bad....the the grill looks weird to me though. its a little big

punkr6
04-09-2009, 05:13 PM
people that have seizures shouldn't be driving at all....

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 05:14 PM
people that have seizures shouldn't be driving at all....
are you serious, how would people get to work and other things. my seizure was only due because of the accident

oneSLOWex
04-09-2009, 05:15 PM
have you ever had one before?

punkr6
04-09-2009, 05:17 PM
are you serious, how would people get to work and other things. my seizure was only due because of the accident

you could kill a bus full of innocent kids with your fucked up ass, stay off my street...

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 05:17 PM
not bad....the the grill looks weird to me though. its a little big
thanks, the one i got is the sport version so it comes with the mercedes star in the grill unlike the luxury version who has the classic grill. i kind of like it though, but keep thinking if i should of opted for the 335 bmw instead though

oneSLOWex
04-09-2009, 05:18 PM
thanks, the one i got is the sport version so it comes with the mercedes star in the grill unlike the luxury version who has the classic grill. i kind of like it though, but keep thinking if i should of opted for the 335 bmw instead though

Yeah I woulda gone with the BMW. but the Benz is not bad

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 05:21 PM
you could kill a bus full of innocent kids with your fucked up ass, stay off my street...
retards like your ignorant ass shouldn't be driving. i had one seizure because of a retard that wrecked into me. my head against the side of my car where the guy ran into me will more than likely cause some kind of head injury in my case a seizure

punkr6
04-09-2009, 05:26 PM
retards like your ignorant ass shouldn't be driving. i had one seizure because of a retard that wrecked into me. my head against the side of my car where the guy ran into me will more than likely cause some kind of head injury in my case a seizure

there's a reason they pull license from people like you . again, stay off my street fucktard

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 05:28 PM
again, stay off my street
i don't even know where your street is, and don't want to know

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 05:39 PM
there's a reason they pull license from people like you . again, stay off my street fucktard
nice kid. you most be the most ignorant dumbass i have ever met. i don't have one fucking ticket on my record so do not start talking getting my license pulled. i still have a valid drivers license but for medical reasons was reccomended not to drive for 6 months. you fail at life. and just some advice when i get cleared to go back to work you might want to stay off my streets :police: , just some advice.might want to stay away from atlanta zone 5 area, just some advice

punkr6
04-09-2009, 05:43 PM
nice kid. you most be the most ignorant dumbass i have ever met. i don't have one fucking ticket on my record so do not start talking getting my license pulled. i still have a valid drivers license but for medical reasons was reccomended not to drive for 6 months. you fail at life. and just some advice when i get cleared to go back to work you might want to stay off my streets :police: , just some advice.might want to stay away from atlanta zone 5 area, just some advice

LOL, I was just fucking with you bro. this is the whoreslounge, remember...

jadeutsch
04-09-2009, 05:45 PM
LOL, I was just fucking with you bro. this is the whoreslounge, remember...
new to the site sorry

BobbyFresco
04-09-2009, 06:49 PM
The Care Police are on their way......For serious.

Humphrizzle
04-09-2009, 07:18 PM

lolololol hahahahahahahahahaha reps.

BobbyFresco
04-09-2009, 07:19 PM
lolololol hahahahahahahahahaha reps.

x2.:lmfao:

Seizure boy should avoid going full retard when behind the wheel of a car.

Just some advice.
Just sayin'

Humphrizzle
04-09-2009, 07:20 PM

just some advice...

Arm&hammer
04-09-2009, 08:20 PM

Just some advice.
Just sayin'

never go full retard!

jadeutsch
04-10-2009, 09:45 AM

Just some advice.
Just sayin'
haha, well since i was just driving minding my own business when somebody ran into me, i don't see how that qualifies as me being a retard behind the wheel but hey w/e, karma is a bitch, all i can say to ignorant fucks like you

jadeutsch
04-10-2009, 09:48 AM
this thread has gone to full fail, mods please delete

BobbyFresco
04-10-2009, 09:49 AM
haha, well since i was just driving minding my own business when somebody ran into me, i don't see how that qualifies as me being a retard behind the wheel but hey w/e, karma is a bitch, all i can say to ignorant fucks like you

Ignorant fuck> seizure boy kind of like how driving> not driving for 6 months.

Fucktard.

antiDrift240
04-10-2009, 09:50 AM
09c350, nothing special but i like it

Pics with the car and your username or gtfo.

BobbyFresco
04-10-2009, 09:50 AM
this thread has gone to full fail, mods please delete

Yea about that....

Is that anything like how your mom went full fail when she didn't swallow the load that ended up contributing to your worthless existence?

If so, I agree wholeheartedly.