PDA

View Full Version : EG Hatch: Cd player/dash clock quit working?

GetFRESH!
04-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Ok so my car got painted... and now the cd player and dash clock just simultaneously quit working. Now I know putting color on the outside shouldn't affect things going on behind the dash lol, but I've checked all fuses and none are blown. I've pulled the cd player and the fuse and all harness wires were fine. Anybody got any suggestions? NOTE: I found a random set of wires going to a multi-pin style plug that was unplugged right coming out of the firewall behind the clutch pedal up under the dash behind the fusebox. WHAT IS THIS?/WHERE DOES THIS GO? Is is supposed to be unplugged? Also, feelling behind the fuse box there seems to be an empty plug port type thing that has nothing plugged into it, but the aforementioned section of wires I found behind the clutch don't fit in it. My apologies fot this convoluted clusterfuck of nonsense, but it's all the sense I can make of it right now.

Any takers?

GetFRESH!
04-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Nevermind.

Back Up fuse under the hood. :doh:

I'm a dumbass.

ground_shaki
04-09-2009, 01:10 PM
well glad we can help lol

Dirty Octopus™
04-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Andrew.... where the pics of the beast?

ŁG2♣
04-09-2009, 01:14 PM
thats weird, because i got my car painted and the same thing happen lol, what the hell can it be? spraying the outside and bam fuse just blow lol

GetFRESH!
04-09-2009, 04:34 PM
I think the gangsterness of my paint just caused a general overload on the insides of my car. :rolleyes: LOLZ.

Andrew.... where the pics of the beast?

Coming very soon man. I wanna take some pics that do it justice.

Me and Jon have a few things up our sleves... so keep an eye out. :D