PDA

View Full Version : WTB: AR15 lower and parts

SKarpenz
04-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Looking to get into tinkering with some AR's so if anyone has a stripped (or complete) lower that I can build or modify then let me know. Please include brand of parts and any info you have on it. Thanks guys.

Tom

Blitanicle99
04-07-2009, 11:35 PM
I literally sold my DPMS lower tonight for 450. They are hard to find, go to a gun show and find one there.

SKarpenz
04-07-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm good, I found places online that are still stocking a few nice lowers for less than 150$ (stripped). It took me all day calling around retailers to find them but I know where to buy them now.

I refuse to go to gun shows and pay ridiculous inflated prices when I can buy locally (not atlanta area) and pay exactly the same price I was paying last year this time. Anyone who still insists on going to the gun shows for deals has lost it completely.

So just to clarify, I will NOT be paying more than $150 for a stripped lower FTF.

81911SC
04-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Good for you. Don't buy into that shit. :goodjob:

SKarpenz
04-07-2009, 11:57 PM
I was talking to a local gun store owner the other day and he told me that the prices of firearms have gun up MARGINALLY since this time last year, the price hikes are almost ALL from the retailers, not the distributors. This guy is still selling his stock at fair price, and is doing well for himself while keeping his shelves full. If everyone would follow this example then we would still be paying fair prices for firearms across the board.

So again, anyone who offers me a stripped lower for more than $200, no thanks.