PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO!!! ASIAN WOMEN FTW!!

BABY J
04-07-2009, 07:26 PM
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/w4m/1110869320.html

Re: Beautiful Classy Educated Asian Woman Seeks Soulmate - 26 (Oahu)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads? (http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts)]
Date: 2009-04-07, 12:27AM HST

Are you interested in a beautiful asian woman? That's right, beautiful? Beautiful? Modeling experience. Classy. Poops silk.

I am her trader, I mean friend. You will be carefully screened.

Here are the requirements:
Man
30-45 years old
Healthy
Attractive
Successful (solid career)
Must undergo criminal background check
Must not ask questions about this woman's past
Must provide date of birth and social security number
Must provide bank account numbers and signature
Substantial liquid assets

You do not have to be wealthy, just successful. She is not materialistic. If you are a banker, hedge fund manager, CEO, or aristocrat, that's a plus.

In a marriage, she would like to work, but she would need some help in the beginning. Her situation is a little complicated, but can be solved easily. You must be willing to hide her from the authorities, and send lots of money to her "relatives".

If you are interested, reply with a recent picture, your age, height, weight, and explain what you do, include your phone number.

Then, if we are interested, you will receive a call from a blocked phone number. You will be given a location, you must go there alone, within an hour. At that point, you must strip naked, jump into a body of water, and proceed to a nearby pay phone. Someone will be watching you. If you pass, you will be instructed over the pay phone to a second location. A van will pull up; you will be hooded, hog-tied, and thrown in the back. Over the next few days, we will mercilessly interrogate you.

If all goes well, she will move into your house, and you will sign the forms we give you. You will do exactly as we tell you.

If you can handle this, and are sincerely looking for love, please reply soon.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1110869320

SickSilvia
04-07-2009, 07:28 PM
LOL..

1MP0RTL0V3R
04-07-2009, 08:02 PM
fuck that i dont know any guys that would want to be tied up and thrown into a van thats some crazy chick.

BABY J
04-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Don't knock it till you try it - LOL

MongolPup
04-07-2009, 08:10 PM
I sent them an email, and they claim that "sorry, the position has just been filled by a short black UNIX systems engineer who said he drives older Honda's and has a two foot penis".

Wtf is that shit?

bigdare23
04-07-2009, 08:13 PM
I sent them an email, and they claim that "sorry, the position has just been filled by a short black UNIX systems engineer who said he drives older Honda's and has a two foot penis".

Wtf is that shit?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BABY J
04-07-2009, 08:52 PM

Wtf is that shit?

Troo troo.

PS: My penis is only 1.9 feet.:goodjob:

MongolPup
04-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Troo troo.

Oh well, who's counting? Not you!

TheProfiteer
04-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Troo troo.

lol wtf do you do with that thing, you dont pass out when it gets hard?

MongolPup
04-07-2009, 09:26 PM
lol wtf do you do with that thing, you dont pass out when it gets hard?

lol n00b, just like there are external fuel pumps, he has an external blood pump. It's louder than a heart, but it's faster/longer/harder!

FasTech
04-07-2009, 10:45 PM
LOLOL. People these days.

BABY J
04-08-2009, 05:59 AM
WTF - lol

Paul
04-08-2009, 07:27 AM
it is almost like a bad movie plot

Ran
04-08-2009, 08:31 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/30wphuh.jpg