PDA

View Full Version : Murder/Suicide at Orlando Gunrange WTF VID INSIDE

SL33P3R
04-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Police: Woman used rented gun in murder-suicide; actions appeared 'deliberate'
12:34 PM EDT, April 6, 2009

Casselberry Police said this morning they still have no idea why an Altamonte Springs woman shot her son Sunday afternoon and then turned the gun on herself while the two were target practicing.

Evidence indicated Marie Moore, 44, intentionally shot her 20-year-old son, Mitchell, also of Altamonte Springs, police said. Why she did it, however, remains a mystery.

In a report just released, Casselberry officer Jeffrey Shumway said the two were sharing a firing lane at the Shoot Straight range on U.S. Highway 17-92, taking turns shooting and talking to people in an adjacent lane. "They seem to be getting along fine," he wrote in the report.

"At one point in the video you can see Mitchell Moore firing his pistol down range," Shumway wrote. "Marie Moore walked up behind Mitchell Moore and pointed a revolver at the back of his head and fired a single shot. The act appeared to be deliberate.

"Mitchell Moore immediately went down from the shot," Shumway wrote. "Marie Moore then placed the pistol in her mouth and fired a single shot."

Investigator has not found any notes written by the woman that would indicate why she did it, Casselberry deputy police Chief William McNeil said.

The murder weapon was a gun rented from the shooting range, McNeil said. "We have found nothing to indicate they had [owned] any weapons," he said. The police report indicated they bought a membership there Sunday.

While family members indicated Marie Moore had a history of mental illness, McNeil said investigators still don't know any details about that.

There are restrictions about gun ownership in some cases of mental incompetence, but that would not stop a person from renting a gun at a shooting range, McNeil said.

Mitchell Moore died at the scene and his mother died a short time later at Florida Hospital Altamonte.

VID: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/moretop2/orl-marie-moore-shooting-video-040809,0,4312955.story?track=rss

PURP
04-07-2009, 03:45 PM
damn

Balls
04-07-2009, 04:01 PM
that video is graphic...

SL33P3R
04-07-2009, 04:03 PM
sue me

Bus Driver J
04-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Quote:
... actions appeared 'deliberate'
Appears?? Umm yeah, I think it was on purpose....

nismo_92
04-07-2009, 04:27 PM
i dont think thats real idk i could be wrong

SL33P3R
04-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Believe it or stay out

nreggie454
04-07-2009, 04:29 PM
You are wrong.

Arm&hammer
04-07-2009, 04:48 PM
what a fucking whore.

sogood
04-07-2009, 05:15 PM

Yup, totally fake, that's why it's on the news and the police are involved :rolleyes:

How dumb can you be?

GLulic
04-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Well that's just not funny at all.I would hate to be the guy in the other lane.Living with what he saw?That's fucked up.

FlipKing
04-07-2009, 10:51 PM
that is very fucked up...

FasTech
04-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Wow! That really is crazy.

ATL_EG
04-07-2009, 10:54 PM
whoa...intense

§treet_§peed
04-07-2009, 10:55 PM
damn shows you women don't belong around guns.

One_Bad_SHO
04-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Damn. She left behind notes and a video apologizing to everybody in advance stating that God appointed her the anti-christ and it was the only way to save her son/family... and to give 1000 years of peace on Earth.

Leadfoot_mf
04-08-2009, 07:45 AM
Damn. She left behind notes and a video apologizing to everybody in advance stating that God appointed her the anti-christ and it was the only way to save her son/family... and to give 1000 years of peace on Earth.
link

BobbyFresco
04-08-2009, 07:52 AM
I read about this earlier...Really sad and fucked up situation...

jwrape
04-08-2009, 08:04 AM
I've lost faith in humanity...... Really!
I used to think that evil people were the minority. I'm thinking now that good people are in the minority. :eek: :thinking: :screwy: :no:

People now days are sad..... Life's just not that bad,

Nitro
04-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Well that's just not funny at all.I would hate to be the guy in the other lane.Living with what he saw?That's fucked up.

aint that the truth :eek:

Sammich
04-08-2009, 08:08 AM
thats messed up

BobbyFresco
04-08-2009, 08:13 AM
Has anyone noticed that shootings of a somewhat significant scale have increased in the past month or so?

Jason..
04-08-2009, 08:14 AM
i dont think thats real idk i could be wrong:screwy: Idiot.O did you hear?Water isnt water it just looks like it..

Sammich
04-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Has anyone noticed that shootings of a somewhat significant scale have increased in the past month or so?

ur late man...they've already talked about it on the news and everyone (around my way) are talking about the increase too. its crazy, i hope it doesnt hit home, but who knows, it probably will

:screwy: Idiot.O did you hear?Water isnt water it just looks like it..

what is it that i'm 'drinking' then? sprite?

BobbyFresco
04-08-2009, 08:19 AM
ur late man...they've already talked about it on the news and everyone (around my way) are talking about the increase too. its crazy, i hope it doesnt hit home, but who knows, it probably will

I don't know if it's attributed to the economy and the stress that people are under because of it or if it's due to ppl losing their damn minds in mass numbers but it seems as though it's becoming an epidemic....This kinda shit makes you think twice about leaving your house...

Jason..
04-08-2009, 08:20 AM

what is it that i'm 'drinking' then? sprite?:ninja: ..

Sammich
04-08-2009, 08:22 AM
I don't know if it's attributed to the economy and the stress that people are under because of it or if it's due to ppl losing their damn minds in mass numbers but it seems as though it's becoming an epidemic....This kinda shit makes you think twice about leaving your house...

i know a good bit of the ones prior like the man who went on a rampage in Alabama i think it was, was contributed to teh economy. truthfully..i think alot of it has to deal w/ the economy, and some is people losing their minds, like this lady, because WHY THE HELL are you going to shoot your own son like that? i mean did she lose her job, he lose his job, get kicked out of school..i mean

w

t

f

if you dont want kids, dont have none, get your fukin tubes tied and ur sac cut off, shit, dont fuk up someones life later because of your regrets

BobbyFresco
04-08-2009, 08:25 AM
i know a good bit of the ones prior like the man who went on a rampage in Alabama i think it was, was contributed to teh economy. truthfully..i think alot of it has to deal w/ the economy, and some is people losing their minds, like this lady, because WHY THE HELL are you going to shoot your own son like that? i mean did she lose her job, he lose his job, get kicked out of school..i mean

w

t

f

if you dont want kids, dont have none, get your fukin tubes tied and ur sac cut off, shit, dont fuk up someones life later because of your regrets

From what I've read, the woman had a history of mental problems...I mean anyone who appoints themselves Lord and Savior in a most serious manner and carry out their actions in the name of God or whatever bullshit reason she used to justify her actions is insane....

Sammich
04-08-2009, 08:27 AM
From what I've read, the woman had a history of mental problems...I mean anyone who appoints themselves Lord and Savior in a most serious manner and carry out their actions in the name of God or whatever bullshit reason she used to justify her actions is insane....

I didnt watch all the videos..but i saw the one when the guy saw that the lady was overly active...i personally, if i issued her a gun for renting, would have taken it back, or just not given it to her in the first place seeing how she was acting

Xrated O.G.
04-08-2009, 08:45 AM
The kid should have cleaned his room like his mother told him to do...

News Flash: Kids should listen to their parents.......

SL33P3R
04-08-2009, 09:56 AM
LOL @ people saying its fake

incawarrior
04-08-2009, 11:32 AM
:(

XLR8NMR2
04-08-2009, 11:37 AM
"where im from you see a fucking dead body everyday"-weezy

SL33P3R
04-08-2009, 11:38 AM
bahahahahahaha

XLR8NMR2
04-08-2009, 11:39 AM
least that bitch killed herself too

SL33P3R
04-08-2009, 11:40 AM
I bet if you were there you woulda killed someone too....right?

Sammich
04-08-2009, 11:43 AM
I bet if you were there you woulda killed someone too....right?

HE GANGSTA WAT U THINK

XLR8NMR2
04-08-2009, 11:44 AM
YEAH IM GANGSTUH WTF YOU THINKING

Sammich
04-08-2009, 11:44 AM
YEAH IM GANGSTUH WTF YOU THINKING

YEA WTF U THINKING

SL33P3R
04-08-2009, 11:45 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

XLR8NMR2
04-08-2009, 11:45 AM
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER

SL33P3R
04-08-2009, 11:49 AM
DIE

staysideways
04-08-2009, 11:50 AM
I used to think that evil people were the minority. I'm thinking now that good people are in the minority. :eek: :thinking: :screwy: :no:

People now days are sad..... Life's just not that bad,

I agree, I've been saying that for a long time, at least now it seems there's some substance to it.

speedminded
04-08-2009, 11:58 AM

People now days are sad..... Life's just not that bad,You mean there's little to no humanity in faith.

I grew up in a church, attended services in just about every denomination of Christianity and my mom was a minister. What I know about other religions unfortunately is only what I have read and heard because I've never been given the opportunity to experience them first hand. I'm almost willing to bet though there's less crime, hatred, and mental issues as this in the communities without religion or those that do not believe in a diety [or dieties]...

DJ Maestro
04-08-2009, 11:59 AM
With the recent increase in shootings I can see the Dems up on the Hill using this to really push their anti-gun bills.