PDA

View Full Version : Misc football this week (Sept. 25th)

tony
09-25-2005, 10:49 PM
Just a few random thoughts..

I think Brett Farve is past his prime and its time for him to step down, I know they love him in Green Bay but 0-3 says a lot. Cant believe Green Bay is 0-3 so far.

I cant believe Tampa Bay is 3-0

Philadelphia dodged a bullett today, one that I wish would have hit them..

Miami has a winning record this season.. very interesting

I cant believe Cincinatti is 3-0

Does today not prove that Michael Vick is a quarterback??? So many people criticize him for not throwing, well damn he got it done today.

The Giants are taking an ass beating as I type this, I wonder if Eli regrets whining to get out of San Diego? He's played a solid game though..

Just getting some conversation going

Xrated O.G.
09-26-2005, 09:35 AM
Just a few random thoughts..

I think Brett Farve is past his prime and its time for him to step down, I know they love him in Green Bay but 0-3 says a lot. Cant believe Green Bay is 0-3 so far.

I cant believe Tampa Bay is 3-0

Philadelphia dodged a bullett today, one that I wish would have hit them..

Miami has a winning record this season.. very interesting

I cant believe Cincinatti is 3-0

Does today not prove that Michael Vick is a quarterback??? So many people criticize him for not throwing, well damn he got it done today.

The Giants are taking an ass beating as I type this, I wonder if Eli regrets whining to get out of San Diego? He's played a solid game though..

Just getting some conversation going

Well you had better believe my BUCS are 3-0.... Hell this may be another Super Bowl year (cant blame me for dreaming).

It was really good to see the Chargers put it on the Giants like they did. I was really laughing at all of the hater signs focused on Eli during the game.

Conference wise I am glad to see Carolina losing like they are.

Tampa Bay 3-0
Atlanta 2-1

everyone else is at least 1-2...

This is a great year for Fantasy Football as well.

Tbird_guy
09-26-2005, 11:35 AM
hells yeah, I am whooping ass in my fantasy league, good times.

1439/2000
09-26-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm really surprised by the Packers this season as well. Wait till it gets colder though. They always have the advantage.

HyPer50
09-27-2005, 10:32 PM
Well you had better believe my BUCS are 3-0.... Hell this may be another Super Bowl year (cant blame me for dreaming).

You think this is gonna continue? Nah, Gruden is running the HELL out of Cadillac... he isn't gonna be able to keep up, running 30+ runs a game and the way he is running? He's runnin' with wreckless abandon.... He's gonna run full steam into the wrong guy soon.. By week 6 he's either gonna be injured, or out of steam.