PDA

View Full Version : THACKERSS CALLOUT: LEAVINU

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 01:03 PM
will someone please inform him on ia that thacker is now 100 percent ready and waiting on him. 300 on the race. we can either do a dig run and i will give him 1 and the move or we can do a roll race 20-130. ill drive my street car to him if he likes. his lightweight built motor ls2 should have no problem with my heavy street car with a baby cam.

thank you

:goodjob:

btstone
04-06-2009, 01:10 PM
sounds like a plan

DirtyMechanic
04-06-2009, 01:23 PM
:popcorn:

Jason..
04-06-2009, 01:24 PM
:popcorn:X2

And lol at the nutswingers..

btstone
04-06-2009, 01:31 PM
^^^^lol at the bitch that needs attention like a prostitute

Master Shake
04-06-2009, 01:31 PM
^lol @ jason's point being proven...

btstone
04-06-2009, 01:33 PM
lol at the bitch that got his pussy hurt when thacker called him trailor trash and said he was a piece of shit.

lol at the bitch that posted a sad apology about leaving its stock

lol at the bitch that now post bullshit on the site everyother day he can because his pussy is still bleeding

LO..fucking L

im out

btstone
04-06-2009, 01:33 PM
^lol @ jason's point being proven...

LOL at the bitches nutswinger

Master Shake
04-06-2009, 01:36 PM
^lol @ you for getting butt hurt.

when i haev swung from jason's nuts?
cause i said jason proved his point on you being a monkey swinging from nut to nut while munchin on the banana?

btstone
04-06-2009, 01:40 PM
^lol @ you for getting butt hurt.

when i haev swung from jason's nuts?
cause i said jason proved his point on you being a monkey swinging from nut to nut while munchin on the banana?
you just swung from his nut..its time to jump off baby...

its funny everytime you say something that these guys dont have a come back....they just say, "oh your pussy hurt" shut the fuck up..

Master Shake
04-06-2009, 01:46 PM
:lmao:

and then people like turn into gansters.

B00STedSvT
04-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Did Thacker seriously reffer to himself in the 3rd person? Yall need to get off his nuts comin over here starting shit... I say we Vote to PermaBan ALL Its-stock members that Jump back and forth from site to site with the intention of starting bullshit drama...I.e. Thacker(gone)..Bstone(just a follower..and a bitch..plain and simple)..and Smacked(he doesnt seem that bad but still cant find his way off thackers nuts)..

Revmaynard
04-06-2009, 01:52 PM
http://www.ffxils.ca/ethug2.jpg

B00STedSvT
04-06-2009, 01:53 PM
^^LoL is that Thackers workout bench?

btstone
04-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Did Thacker seriously reffer to himself in the 3rd person? Yall need to get off his nuts comin over here starting shit... I say we Vote to PermaBan ALL Its-stock members that Jump back and forth from site to site with the intention of starting bullshit drama...I.e. Thacker(gone)..Bstone(just a follower..and a bitch..plain and simple)..and Smacked(he doesnt seem that bad but still cant find his way off thackers nuts)..

no one is on thakcers nuts,,,if anything you guys are on each others nuts the way yall gang up and TRY to talk shit. boostedsvt..im a non drama guy, thats how i know you try to hard to be gangster, but i will do this for ya...come to the its stock site. post up when we have our next meet, i will send you the location..u come and settle watever you need with me and how ever you little ass feels the need to settle i will be obliged.

Oh no mu pussy hurts and im on thackers nuts..the guys that dont race on IA are gonna be mad at me.. i better learn my lesson fast

fuck you

Evolunchbox
04-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (9 members and 1 guests)
Evolunchbox, red08passat, GOT_PURP, btstone, Lankhoss, B00STedSvT, Revmaynard, The BUCKY, SmackedInATL

Damn! The most action the KF's has seen in a while!
It's fucking sad that this forum used to be SO much fucking fun and now it's a basically the opposite... Where have all the good times gone?...and races for that matter?

B00STedSvT
04-06-2009, 02:04 PM
no one is on thakcers nuts,,,if anything you guys are on each others nuts the way yall gang up and TRY to talk shit. boostedsvt..im a non drama guy, thats how i know you try to hard to be gangster, but i will do this for ya...come to the its stock site. post up when we have our next meet, i will send you the location..u come and settle watever you need with me and how ever you little ass feels the need to settle i will be obliged.

Oh no mu pussy hurts and im on thackers nuts..the guys that dont race on IA are gonna be mad at me.. i better learn my lesson fast

fuck youWhy would I Come to the its stock website? the only people I could give 2 shits about on there, I already talk to on Here..SO No thanks to that..Not sure where you come off saying I "Try hard to be gangster" LoL...I dont Try to be Anything...You wanna settle anything with my "little ass" , Just Pm me..Im all about Resolving issues..I was actually hoping to see a White cobra at the V on sunday...:cry:

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm not really sure what's going on here. So someone makes a callout and they are wrong for that? That's why this KF is a piece of shit right now. All you motherfuckers with slow as cars should just keep quiet and wait for LEAVINU to respond. I cannot believe some of this shit being said here. Have you met Thacker before boosted?

Btstone, boosted won't show because he is a bitch and doesn't put his cars on the street. You guys really need to take a step back and look at these posts. No one is trying to start drama, WE ARE TRYING TO RACE. Is that so hard to understand?? Obviously it is.

btstone
04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
yeah this shit never happens on the evil other site....

B00STedSvT
04-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (9 members and 1 guests)

Damn! The most action the KF's has seen in a while!
It's fucking sad that this forum used to be SO much fucking fun and now it's a basically the opposite... Where have all the good times gone?...and races for that matter?I miss the Old IA days..Back when the friday and saturday night meets were fun to go to..Back in the day when Big hp cars like Clark and Lightspeed and Charles (Probly one of the fastests street evos on IA before Phil and Nick)...Thats just to name a Few..Waay before all these new Boys started trying to make a Name for themselves..I miss the Old IA

Jason..
04-06-2009, 02:11 PM
yeah this shit never happens on the evil other site....

LOL My point being proven..do us all a favor and kill yourself.

btstone
04-06-2009, 02:13 PM
LOL My point being proven..do us all a favor and kill yourself.

then you would have no one to look up too

and boostedsvt.....all that bullshit "im a bad ass" stuff you say helped all the fast cars leave , including mine.

you should only talk shit if you can compete. keep the civic with the civic....you dont see farmer putting cattle with the fuck chickens do you

Jason..
04-06-2009, 02:14 PM
then you would have no one to look up too

and boostedsvt.....all that bullshit "im a bad ass" stuff you say helped all the fast cars leave , including mine.

you should only talk shit if you can compete. keep the civic with the civic....you dont see farmer putting cattle with the fuck chickens do you

Your suck a faggot.

B00STedSvT
04-06-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm not really sure what's going on here. So someone makes a callout and they are wrong for that? That's why this KF is a piece of shit right now. All you motherfuckers with slow as cars should just keep quiet and wait for LEAVINU to respond. I cannot believe some of this shit being said here. Have you met Thacker before boosted?

Btstone, boosted won't show because he is a bitch and doesn't put his cars on the street. You guys really need to take a step back and look at these posts. No one is trying to start drama, WE ARE TRYING TO RACE. Is that so hard to understand?? Obviously it is.Im a Bitch because I dont have a car to Race?Ill SHOW UP Anywhere..You think that since i dont own a 500hp car anymore that Im afraid to speak to your face? You are Dangerously incorrect..And you ask whats wrong with this callout? Whats Wrong is that Your making a Callout for Someone who is NOT allowed on this Site anymore DumbAss..Not to mention you all Are bashing the KF which is a part of IA that also has very strict rules about the following..So i would Suggest you STFU before your choice of Going to the KF or not is Not Available anymore

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:19 PM
I miss the Old IA days..Back when the friday and saturday night meets were fun to go to..Back in the day when Big hp cars like Clark and Lightspeed and Charles (Probly one of the fastests street evos on IA before Phil and Nick)...Thats just to name a Few..Waay before all these new Boys started trying to make a Name for themselves..I miss the Old IA

Well we can't live in the past can we?

btstone
04-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Im a Bitch because I dont have a car to Race?Ill SHOW UP Anywhere..You think that since i dont own a 500hp car that Im afraid to speak to your face? You are Dangerously incorrect..And you ask whats wrong with this callout? Whats Wrong is that Your making a Callout for Someone who is NOT allowed on this Site anymore DumbAss..Not to mention you all Are bashing the KF which is a part of IA that also has very strict rules about the following..So i would Suggest you STFU before your choice of Going to the KF or not is Not Available anymore

Part of the reason this site sucks

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Your sck a faggot.

Jason, STFU. You have NO CAR. You live with MOMMY AND DADDY. You are pathetic and will be working blue collar jobs the rest of your life. Fucking drain on society.

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Im a Bitch because I dont have a car to Race?Ill SHOW UP Anywhere..You think that since i dont own a 500hp car anymore that Im afraid to speak to your face? You are Dangerously incorrect..And you ask whats wrong with this callout?

So you are saying you want to fight me? Don't beat around the bush and if thats how you feel, LET IT BE KNOWN.

Lankhoss
No drama, but Thacker is trying to get ahold of Marshal. Since he can't post here, he asked if someone else would.

Evolunchbox
Not to mention you all Are bashing the KF which is a part of IA that also has very strict rules about the following..

I just miss the old days:cry:

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:27 PM
No drama, but Thacker is trying to get ahold of Marshal. Since he can't post here, he asked if someone else would.

They don't understand that. They think it is all about drama. The other site isn't about drama, it is about racing, something they like to do behind a keyboard.

TheGrillMan
04-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Jason, You are pathetic and will be working blue collar jobs the rest of your life. Fucking drain on society.

and whats wrong with blue collar jobs?

B00STedSvT
04-06-2009, 02:33 PM
So you are saying you want to fight me? Don't beat around the bush and if thats how you feel, LET IT BE KNOWN.Ill put it like this..If thats what it Takes Yea..Or if we can stand there and Talk civil Thats cool too..A Car doesnt make me Who I am..is what I was Saying..I was actually hoping to see you at the V on sunday cuz i thought we would get to talk and eat and kick the shit..Its on You how you want to take it:cheers:

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:33 PM
and whats wrong with blue collar jobs?

Excuse me, nothing wrong with them, I meant to say manual labor.

If thats your thing, cool, but not for me.

Jason..
04-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Jason, STFU. You have NO CAR. You live with MOMMY AND DADDY. You are pathetic and will be working blue collar jobs the rest of your life. Fucking drain on society.LOL you know nothing about me...I do have cars fucking moron..

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Ill put it like this..If thats what it Takes Yea..Or if we can stand there and Talk civil Thats cool too..A Car doesnt make me Who I am..is what I was Saying..I was actually hoping to see you at the V on sunday cuz i thought we would get to talk and eat and kick the shit..Its on You how you want to take it:cheers:

Man you really have me misunderstood. Anyone on here that has met me knows that I'm chill as fuck and love cars and racing. If you are friends with Maniac then I'm sure we would get along because Maniac was cool dude. You just need to get off this Thacker bullshit with me and leave it alone. It seems like a buncha of built up hate.

I knew when I made this thread the slow ricers would come out with their :2cents: and full it up with BS. I should have known better. This definitely wasn't intended to start shit, it was meant to get someone to put them on the street. This race cannot go down at the track because LEAVINU would definitely get his ass busted there. His best chance is on the street.

And I work weekends, thats why I wasn't at the V.

TheGrillMan
04-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Excuse me, nothing wrong with them, I meant to say manual labor.

If thats your thing, cool, but not for me.

some of the happyist peopleon earth come home from work smelling like high heaven

there is nothing wrong with working with your hands for a living

just think

hands are what built this country

same with working on your ford

would you bash a mechanic that fixes your car?

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:39 PM
some of the happyist peopleon earth come home from work smelling like high heaven

just think

would you bash a mechanic that fixes your car?

Stop taking it as a personal attack on you. It was for Jason. If you love your job, thats awesome, I hope you get to keep it in these shitty times. Manual labor is just not what I want to do!

Jason..
04-06-2009, 02:40 PM

just think

would you bash a mechanic that fixes your car?He dosent understand logic.He tries to bash people to try to sound cool..

B00STedSvT
04-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Man you really have me misunderstood. Anyone on here that has met me knows that I'm chill as fuck and love cars and racing. If you are friends with Maniac then I'm sure we would get along because Maniac was cool dude. You just need to get off this Thacker bullshit with me and leave it alone. It seems like a buncha of built up hate..Maniac told me you werent that bad in person..Thas why im trying my hardest not to hold this whole internet bullshit against you..I dont have built hate for Any person in particular..Just Mad that for the past year ive had to watch my favorite forum get bashed and go to shit

And I work weekends, thats why I wasn't at the V.Its all good..I showed up late and Couldnt find the rest of the guys anyways lol...Damn Trees:ninja:

AnthonyF
04-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Smacked-what you said goes to everybody. If you make fun of one person for a type of job and others have that similar style of job, guess what...you made fun of them too. Who do you think you are to act like you are better than anyone? You don't know half of these people and you never make an attempt too.

Boostedtsvt is a good guy. Very nice and chill. You on the other hand run your mouth and when he stepped up to you, you back out saying "oh, i'm chill as fuck" Whatever pussy. I heard about you from other folks. You go to meets and try to introduce yourself like a school girl. Stop acting so fucking tough on here. You said you saw me but when i told your ass to fucking approach me, guess what you said? NOTHING.

Me, I talk a lot of shit to bust balls but I have admitted on MANY accounts im a great guy to hang around with. I have many people who can vouch for me. I bust balls, you threaten people. Different story.

Oh yeah...I don't think you want to talk shit to boostedsvt. :goodjob:

-Ant.

Jason..
04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Smacked-what you said goes to everybody. If you make fun of one person for a type of job and others have that similar style of job, guess what...you made fun of them too. Who do you think you are to act like you are better than anyone? You don't know half of these people and you never make an attempt too.

Boostedtsvt is a good guy. Very nice and chill. You on the other hand run your mouth and when he stepped up to you, you back out saying "oh, i'm chill as fuck" Whatever pussy. I heard about you from other folks. You go to meets and try to introduce yourself like a school girl. Stop acting so fucking tough on here. You said you saw me but when i told your ass to fucking approach me, guess what you said? NOTHING.

Me, I talk a lot of shit to bust balls but I have admitted on MANY accounts im a great guy to hang around with. I have many people who can vouch for me. I bust balls, you threaten people. Different story.

-Ant.Well put..

AnthonyF
04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
bstone-I know you are the guest. 2 week ban for site bashing. Listen bro, I know you are here to start shit and what not. But there is no need for you to continue to run your mouth for no reason. If you really do not like this site, please refrain from signing on. I can help out with your anxiety issues of wanting to be on IA all the time, if need be. Just relax and keep it sorta civil. Not that difficult.

-Ant.

TheGrillMan
04-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Stop taking it as a personal attack on you. It was for Jason. If you love your job, thats awesome, I hope you get to keep it in these shitty times. Manual labor is just not what I want to do!

never said it was an attack on me

if i thought so i would of told you to go fuck yourself long ago

and like i said before i hope karma bites you in the ass next time someone someone that works on cars for a living is operating on your ride

and just beacuse you dont want to do something

doesnt make it degrading or lame in any sense

maybe you should take a look around and realize that your shit stinks worse than your girls poo nanny

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Maniac told me you werent that bad in person..Thas why im trying my hardest not to hold this whole internet bullshit against you..I dont have built hate for Any person in particular..Just Mad that for the past year ive had to watch my favorite forum get bashed and go to shit

Its all good..I showed up late and Couldnt find the rest of the guys anyways lol...Damn Trees:ninja:

clear your PM's man

never said it was an attack on me

if i thought so i would of told you to go fuck yourself long ago

and like i said before i hope karma bites you in the ass next time someone someone that works on cars for a living is operating on your ride

and just beacuse you dont want to do something

doesnt make it degrading or lame in any sense

maybe you should take a look around and realize that your shit stinks worse than your girls poo nanny

Anyways I'm done talking about jobs with you, and I work on my own shit.

AnthonyF
04-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Well put..

Especially coming from this guy ^^^ we used to cuss at each other constantly and talk shit. We were the life of the party sunday. Jason is an awesome guy and VERY fucking funny.

Anyways....I know you are going to come back with a bunch of cuss words saying you'll kick my ass, or my truck ain't shit, or you have a cobra. Whoopy do. Material things, bro....it doesn't make you any better than anyone on here.

-Ant.

Jason..
04-06-2009, 02:58 PM
clear your PM's man

Anyways I'm done talking about jobs with you, and I work on my own shit.LOL

SmackedInATL
04-06-2009, 02:59 PM

-Ant.

I'll invite you out to the next meet and see if you show, we'll just leave it at that.

Jason..
04-06-2009, 03:00 PM
I'll invite you out to the next meet and see if you show, we'll just leave it at that.Threat?Im sure Ant could take you.Your just a lil dog with a big bark..

TheGrillMan
04-06-2009, 03:01 PM
clear your PM's man

lulz ok dood

have a nice life

AnthonyF
04-06-2009, 03:01 PM

Don't sweat it. Most of us are not morons and we can tell your a good guy. No worries. :goodjob:

So? What does that mean? Still doesn't prove your any better. I built my engine from the ground up. I could pull a part out of an engine and ask you to identify it and I bet you couldn't. Phil has a 700+ hp evo that he paid some1 to build...are you better than him? Or Nick? or Clark?

-Ant.

southside
04-06-2009, 03:02 PM