PDA

View Full Version : General Chat cheap insurance

BrandonR18
04-05-2009, 09:58 PM
im not sure if this is the right section or not but im trying to figure who has the cheapest car insurance. it will be on a 84 celica. need more info ill post it.

sogood
04-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Shouldn't insurance already be cheap as hell for an '84 Toyota...?

Seriously though, you're not going to get any help here. Your best bet is to call various providers and get a real quote.

BrandonR18
04-05-2009, 10:06 PM
yea...thats what i thought too but right now i pay a little over 300 a year for a motorcycle and on the car ill have to pay double that. i figuer it would be even cheaper than what it is....

b@d @pple
04-05-2009, 10:10 PM
brandon you stayin outta jail?

BrandonR18
04-05-2009, 10:13 PM
yea since 05. only one speeding ticket

b@d @pple
04-05-2009, 10:13 PM
good job man

BrandonR18
04-05-2009, 10:16 PM
yup. trying to do the militay thing as well. where ya working these days? i ended up going to school for autobody and car audio installation.

b@d @pple
04-05-2009, 10:17 PM
i manage the bay at area 41 in kennesaw

BrandonR18
04-05-2009, 10:20 PM
awesome. i have tried to find that place but cant ever seem to. got any cheap used head units?

b@d @pple
04-05-2009, 10:21 PM
no used shit..sorry..anyway..its 1 mile north of barrett parkway on 41 on the right

BrandonR18
04-05-2009, 10:24 PM
cool.ill have to come check it out one day im off.

ksniperfox
04-06-2009, 08:57 AM
lol @ OP thread jacking his own thread. and 600 a year is cheap as shit for car insurance. try mine. full coverage on my AP1 runs me about 300/month=3600/year. i doubt anyone on here can give you a quote. go make phone calls and quit being lazy.

1800 safe auto. play it safe.

highspeed
04-06-2009, 03:17 PM
yup. trying to do the militay thing as well. where ya working these days? i ended up going to school for autobody and car audio installation.

Good call, let me know if you need help, I have been in for almost 10 years and I can def. get you going in the right direction. I enlisted before 9/11 all the way to this past June and then I took a direct commission as an Officer. So I have been through some ranks in the military. If you need help just PM me. Good luck

Oh and if you join the military you can use USAA insurance, which usually comes out cheaper, and sometimes really cheap, just so you know.

BrandonR18
04-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Good call, let me know if you need help, I have been in for almost 10 years and I can def. get you going in the right direction. I enlisted before 9/11 all the way to this past June and then I took a direct commission as an Officer. So I have been through some ranks in the military. If you need help just PM me. Good luck

Oh and if you join the military you can use USAA insurance, which usually comes out cheaper, and sometimes really cheap, just so you know.
my biggest problem is that i cant get my weight to stop jumping all over the place. one day im at the right weight the next day its over. i cant figure out how to get it to even out so i can start getting it to go down. i work outside so im always running around....any ideas?

highspeed
04-06-2009, 07:59 PM
you have to have a set diet. another thing that is a real misconception is that if you eat less you will loose weight. Wrong. the more active you are the higher your metabolism is, so eating more frequently, will actually help your body burn more calories. I eat 5 times a day......3 square meals and 2 snacks. I can maintain a fairly constant weight that way. I have always been over my table weight for the Army but I always pass the body fat test by far. Get with your recruiter and see if he or she has a weight loss plan. You can pm me more details of your weight and how often it changes. I should help you some since i have seen many pple have this problem.

BrandonR18
04-07-2009, 09:26 AM
you have to have a set diet. another thing that is a real misconception is that if you eat less you will loose weight. Wrong. the more active you are the higher your metabolism is, so eating more frequently, will actually help your body burn more calories. I eat 5 times a day......3 square meals and 2 snacks. I can maintain a fairly constant weight that way. I have always been over my table weight for the Army but I always pass the body fat test by far. Get with your recruiter and see if he or she has a weight loss plan. You can pm me more details of your weight and how often it changes. I should help you some since i have seen many pple have this problem.
thanks man. i heard if i eat nothing but grilled chick for like a week that will cut alot of weight.

MSP1660
04-07-2009, 11:00 AM
I will say this... if you want to be dicked over hard... choose Safe Auto. Nothing but trouble with those guys. They canceled my insurance without notifying me, then when I called because my check (on time) hadn't gone through, they said it was canceled. Then when I tried to get a new policy IDENTICAL to the one they just canceled, they jacked my rate by 100 bucks a month because I had a "canceled policy." Have fun with those dickheads.

I pay about 350 a month for my MSP fully covered and an 87 Dodge Colt Vista with the basic coverage.

Humphrizzle
04-07-2009, 12:05 PM
insurance rates are mainly based on driving record and age/gender.

you wont get a quote from anyone but an insurance agent.

but geico's cheaping out on quotes right now to steal business from people. i saved about 9 bucks a month switching.

check them out.

boostedb16
04-07-2009, 10:05 PM
1-800-safeauto lol........