PDA

View Full Version : To FL and back in one day...im beat...

AnthonyF
04-04-2009, 11:57 AM
I had to meet some guy in Valdosta but decided to go a bit further to make the deal happen quicker. Left at 2:45 and got back 10 minutes ago. Jesus. Driving with 2 hours sleep and a dog that wants to lick my tint off....not fun.

I've never seen so many Indiana plates. It was one after another.

-Ant.

quickdodgeŽ
04-04-2009, 11:59 AM
I do the equivalent of that 5 days a week. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
04-04-2009, 12:04 PM
^i dont get how you do it. I'm pretty sure your chair is more comfortable and you dont stop every hour for a dog.

-Ant.

quickdodgeŽ
04-04-2009, 12:12 PM
^i dont get how you do it. I'm pretty sure your chair is more comfortable and you dont stop every hour for a dog.

-Ant.

I drive a semi truck for about 500 miles a day. I'm highly sure that your chair is much more comfortable than mine as your car is probably more comfortable than my truck. As for stopping every hour? Why are you beat? I drive, non-stop, from Atlanta to wherever.

Not bashing you. Just giving you comparison. Later, QD.

dabuilding
04-04-2009, 12:13 PM
damn man thats not fun especially with there being spring break traffic

AnthonyF
04-04-2009, 12:24 PM
I drive a semi truck for about 500 miles a day. I'm highly sure that your chair is much more comfortable than mine as your car is probably more comfortable than my truck. As for stopping every hour? Why are you beat? I drive, non-stop, from Atlanta to wherever.

Not bashing you. Just giving you comparison. Later, QD.Mine probably drives easier, but not rides. Cus mine the "performance" package. So it has the stiffer shock on it so its a bit more bumpy. I used to drive all the way to NJ. Talk about a shit drive.

damn man thats not fun especially with there being spring break traffic
No doubt. I left at 2:45am and sat in the same spot for about 40 minutes. On my way back, traffic was at a dead stop from Macon to pretty much ATL. WOWZERS.

-Ant.

dabuilding
04-04-2009, 12:27 PM
damn i wouldve been pissed i get very irritated at traffic

AnthonyF
04-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Think of how pissed you'd be if it was during your spring break and you're sitting in traffic.

-Ant.

dabuilding
04-04-2009, 12:30 PM
haha troof
but im to broke to have plans for spring break

quickdodgeŽ
04-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Mine probably drives easier, but not rides. Cus mine the "performance" package. So it has the stiffer shock on it so its a bit more bumpy.

I guarantee your car has a much smoother ride than my truck, lolol. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
04-04-2009, 01:36 PM
I thought the whole cab sits on some sort of suspension?

-Ant.

.::UNKNOWN::.
04-04-2009, 02:45 PM
i do that about that 3 days a week not as much as QD but i do pest control somedays up by the mall of georgia, some days in canton and i go as far south as macon and columbus... yeah the job is decently easy but the driving with the idiots on the road is stressfull and it has also gave me a new found respect for semi drivers..... tend to give them alot more space than i used to...

quickdodgeŽ
04-04-2009, 06:41 PM
I thought the whole cab sits on some sort of suspension?

-Ant.

It does, but not nearly as smooth as what you have. It's very bumpy still and when you have 40 tons on your back, it makes for a very wild ride. Swaying a little, jerking back and forth. Later, QD.

SEAN
04-04-2009, 11:28 PM
all those Indiana plates are the snowbirds heading back...you will see allot of Canadian ones too...thank god the season is almost over...sucks down here between Halloween and Mother's Day...all these assholes with attitude come down here and act like you owe them because they are helping support the economy...truth is they are just running away from the cold and snow for a few months and they are the lucky ones with money...FUCK THEM and their attitudes...nobody here in FL likes them...so glad the season is almost done... :2up:

redrumracer
04-04-2009, 11:32 PM
and no arrest involved this time.

quickdodgeŽ
04-04-2009, 11:42 PM
...nobody here in FL likes them...

That ought to even out the fact that nobody in the rest of the US likes Florida drivers. The worst, by far, in the States.

and no arrest involved this time.

Too bad, huh? Later, QD.

IndianStig
04-04-2009, 11:47 PM
The drive to Florida isn't so bad at least you're headed somewhere nice.

AnthonyF
04-05-2009, 10:39 AM
Too bad, huh? Later, QD.What u trying to say?

The drive to Florida isn't so bad at least you're headed somewhere nice.I go to destin all the time. No big deal. But all in one day, not fun.

-Ant.