PDA

View Full Version : NightSRT4: Good Run!

EvoDriven
09-25-2005, 02:41 PM
Hey man that was one hell of a race last night. My top-end sucks :( Knew when I threw it in 5th I was gonna get shut down. Still can't get over how mean your car sounds! That was only my 2nd or 3rd time cruising to barrett so I don't really know where people meet up, maybe next weekend we can meet up and cruise with some IA drivers.

benwaballs
09-25-2005, 03:48 PM
evo let me know next time you go iam in the same boat... i drove down there from alpharetta also, ill roll down w/ you next time :goodjob:

EvoDriven
09-25-2005, 04:09 PM
evo let me know next time you go iam in the same boat... i drove down there from alpharetta also, ill roll down w/ you next time :goodjob:

hell yeah man, sounds good! :D

kutepunkprincess
09-25-2005, 11:21 PM
you've got a nice car.. it was a good race between you two. theres plenty of cars you can whip on barrett ;)

** im NightSRT4's g/f .. the one in the car at the time, lol*

Nightsrt4
09-26-2005, 03:04 AM
It was a good run next time we can go from a dig =) :goodjob: i bet the out come will be different

EvoDriven
09-26-2005, 02:34 PM
you've got a nice car.. it was a good race between you two. theres plenty of cars you can whip on barrett ;)

** im NightSRT4's g/f .. the one in the car at the time, lol*

Thanks Aliecia, I just checked out your accord, lovin the headlights and drop! You wouldn't happen to have any single friends would you? lol. Hope to see you guys around soon.

Nightsrt4
09-26-2005, 03:11 PM
she has tons of single friends but there all guys :eek:

EvoDriven
09-26-2005, 04:13 PM
haha bummer, oh well...Hey Night I didn't catch your name man. Anyway, check out this P-Shop I did of an SRT-4, let me know what you think.
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/crawlinvr6-SRT4pshop.jpg

kutepunkprincess
09-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Thanks Aliecia, I just checked out your accord, lovin the headlights and drop! You wouldn't happen to have any single friends would you? lol. Hope to see you guys around soon.

You are welcome :)

LOL... and like JEREMY said.. i do have single friends, but only guys. sorry man! well if your on barrett a bit and what not, we'll def. cya around. we are both losers.. atleast .. i am ;) lol. however, thanks for the compliment on my car -- i dont get too many :tongue: later!