PDA

View Full Version : Racist White People?

90_ACCORD
04-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Apparently only the white people are racist.

http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=9687

(i (90_ACCORD)didnt not write this)I wrote this for all you racist redneck hillbilly inbred motherfucking trolls in this forum.

The White Man's Time Is Coming!

Obama is the man and you know its true to you motherfucking trolls we say fuck you

We will beat you in the head with a motherfucking bat so tell me motherfucker what you think about that.

We will kick you in the balls and smack you in the face Obama's police force will say you have no case

You motherfuckers time has come to an end and now you motherfuckers want to be our friend.

We aint takin no more shit from trash like you, you can scream and bitch and moan but there is nothing you can do.

The black man now has the country in his hands because you white motherfuckers tried to take our land.

You made us fucking slaves and had us build your shit now the black man rules so deal with it.

You better pack your shit and move into a cave because you white motherfuckers will soon be our slaves.

Redemdtion for the black man now has finally come and you aint gonna like it by the time we're done.

Obama is the greatest and will lead the way you are lucky that the black man is allowing you to stay.

We will ship your fucking ass to a fema camp where they don't have toliet paper or lava lamps.

The time has come for me to end this song so you better start thinking about what youv'e done wrong,

The black man is tired but we will never quit and we are gonna laugh when the IRS takes your shit.

Ok my brothers may you go in peace to you white motherfuckers go and pay my lease!

Sport1.3
04-03-2009, 09:14 AM
White racist signing in

90_ACCORD
04-03-2009, 09:19 AM
White racist signing in

haha. i cant believe they even have a whole forum for him

jew_boy
04-03-2009, 09:20 AM
that shit pisses me off. fucking the guy is just as much white as he is black not on the streets the didnt really clam him now that hes leading the us black ppl want to clam him.

SL65AMG
04-03-2009, 09:22 AM

i can

SL65AMG
04-03-2009, 09:23 AM
these people piss me off...... and white people are the only racist ones...... yeah bullshit

90_accord, ive been scanning that forum and tell me you arent a member over there......

thats all a bunch of black and white N*removed to keep the peace*S arguing with eachother about who's the better racist.

90_ACCORD
04-03-2009, 09:30 AM
i can

well yeah i actually can to i just dont want to.

Yeah everyone HE IS HALF WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Can I chime in here?

Ok, this is where I get pissed off. Like I have said in several other threads, there are extremes to all races and religions. The type of individual that makes serious "songs" or comments like that, are the ones that are holding progress back.

Please use your minds to see the type of individuals that are co-signing on this "song".

Sad shit......

90_ACCORD
04-03-2009, 09:34 AM
these people piss me off...... and white people are the only racist ones...... yeah bullshit

90_accord, ive been scanning that forum and tell me you arent a member over there......

thats all a bunch of black and white N*removed to keep the peace*S arguing with eachother about who's the better racist.

I am not a member. I found out about it about 5 min before i posted that on IA. I will never be a member over there.

Sport1.3
04-03-2009, 09:34 AM

I am an Admin over there

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Fuck, even if thats what most people feel, at least use discretion!

Damn.....where did society fail. That whole site is FAIL. FAIL for Obama, FAIL for society, and FAIL for America.

DAMN......

SL65AMG
I am an Admin over there
lol :ninja:

blackboi50
that shit pisses me off. fucking the guy is just as much white as he is black not on the streets the didnt really clam him now that hes leading the us black ppl want to clam him.

yea that shows that racism is what people see in your skin....the man is half white but NOBODY sees that!!!......its whatever..1

SL65AMG
04-03-2009, 09:54 AM
http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=7594

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

90_ACCORD
04-03-2009, 10:02 AM

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

I really want to know what kind of drugs all those people are on

BobbyFresco
04-03-2009, 10:05 AM
I love these intentional threads made to stir up controversy....as if there isn't enough of this bullshit from all ends of the spectrum all over the internet.

90_ACCORD
04-03-2009, 10:06 AM
I love how they have a war on racism thread.

You want to know how to cut down on racism. GET RID OF THE FUCKING FORUM!!!!

those people on there are more racist than anything. I mean come on how stupid can you be to make that.

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 10:22 AM
I love how they have a war on racism thread.

You want to know how to cut down on racism. GET RID OF THE FUCKING FORUM!!!!

those people on there are more racist than anything. I mean come on how stupid can you be to make that.

I won't go that far, lol.

Stormfront pwns this site sir.

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Re: List of parents who don't support Obama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed1
what you got mate,i think not a lot and your looking for a meal ticket because you cannot make it in the real world,why else would any one vote for obama.

You sound to me like a fucking Australian or New Zealander bigot. They're the only ones who say "mate" except for maybe the British. I got news for you prick, we took your guns away in Australia, we will disarm you in any fucking country.

I don't need a meal ticket, I'm rich. I've got lots of friends in banking, media, politics, law, etc. I don't need money, I was born with it.

You on the other hand have no education or thinking skills. You base everything on pure emotion. Here we are trying to do society a basic good, by sending parents to re-education camps, and what do you do?! Call us nazis, and compare what we're doing to Concentration Camps?! How dare you! Then you have the audacity to try and rub it in against me because I'm Jewish and change your avatar to a Swastika.

I don't care how many houses you own, you are a madman. Maybe even worse than Hitler.

Wow is came from amg link earlier a youth brigade who turns in the names of everyone who did not support obama, and re-education camps for parents and other non followers, holy shit it sounds like germany all over again but on a bigger scale. wow some people are so braindead. the guy on the post above saw no connection to what hitler did using the same tactics, homeland security is from hitler too, exact wording. this shit scares me.

90_ACCORD
04-03-2009, 11:38 AM
I won't go that far, lol.

Stormfront pwns this site sir.

ok ill reword to most racist ive seen. I never heard of the other site so i couldnt compair

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 11:40 AM
ok ill reword to most racist ive seen. I never heard of the other site so i couldnt compair

No need to reword, I understood you.

I think this site and Stormfront should have a war at Guantanamo Bay :ninja:

SL65AMG
04-03-2009, 12:02 PM
whats stormfront?

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 12:09 PM
http://www.stormfront.org/

The Stormfront White Nationalist Community is a white nationalist and supremacist[a] neo-Nazi[b] Internet forum that has been described as the Internet's first major hate site.[c]

Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1995 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white nationalist activist Don Black. It received national attention in the United States after being featured as the subject of a documentary, Hate.com. Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French and German Google indexes, for targeting an online FOX News poll on racial segregation, and for having as one of its members a candidate for political office from a major political party. Its popularity has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism.

The website is structured as a theme-based discussion forum with numerous boards for topics including ideology, science, revisionism, homeschooling and self defense. Stormfront also hosts news stories, a merchandise store, content aimed at children and extensive links to racist organizations. The site has a coat of arms featuring a Celtic cross common to neo-fascist iconography surrounded by the motto "White Pride World Wide".

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Apparently only the white people are racist.

http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=9687

(i (90_ACCORD)didnt not write this)I wrote this for all you racist redneck hillbilly inbred motherfucking trolls in this forum.

The White Man's Time Is Coming!

Obama is the man and you know its true to you motherfucking trolls we say fuck you

We will beat you in the head with a motherfucking bat so tell me motherfucker what you think about that.

We will kick you in the balls and smack you in the face Obama's police force will say you have no case

You motherfuckers time has come to an end and now you motherfuckers want to be our friend.

We aint takin no more shit from trash like you, you can scream and bitch and moan but there is nothing you can do.

The black man now has the country in his hands because you white motherfuckers tried to take our land.

You made us fucking slaves and had us build your shit now the black man rules so deal with it.

You better pack your shit and move into a cave because you white motherfuckers will soon be our slaves.

Redemdtion for the black man now has finally come and you aint gonna like it by the time we're done.

Obama is the greatest and will lead the way you are lucky that the black man is allowing you to stay.

We will ship your fucking ass to a fema camp where they don't have toliet paper or lava lamps.

The time has come for me to end this song so you better start thinking about what youv'e done wrong,

The black man is tired but we will never quit and we are gonna laugh when the IRS takes your shit.

Ok my brothers may you go in peace to you white motherfuckers go and pay my lease!

after reading some of their posts and ours here is my conclusion.
in my response to this,, yes people were shitty back in the day but the slave trade was world wide and was going on for hundreds/thousands of years. the slaves that came to america were sold by their own people so they could make a couple of lumps of gold. i mean seriously think about it, where would most black people be today if their own people hadn't sold them, in africa, running from lions and trying to swim over to spain. every race on this planet has been a slave at some point or another, hell 99% of us are slaves to the banks now. this is plain ignorance and something brought up by a lot of folks is obama is half white. i lost my job b/c a fellow employee thought it was ok to yell the word cracker, i did not like it but i got in trouble when i told my black manager it bothered me that the word was "yelled out" where half the room heard the comment. people need to learn to get along and be respectful of others period. even after the events from my workplace i still won't let it get to me and make me stoop to their level. some things in this world don't make sense but we need to do something about it.

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 12:16 PM
after reading some of their posts and ours here is my conclusion.
in my response to this,, yes people were shitty back in the day but the slave trade was world wide and was going on for hundreds/thousands of years. the slaves that came to america were sold by their own people so they could make a couple of lumps of gold. i mean seriously think about it, where would most black people be today if their own people hadn't sold them, in africa, running from lions and trying to swim over to spain. every race on this planet has been a slave at some point or another, hell 99% of us are slaves to the banks now. this is plain ignorance and something brought up by a lot of folks is obama is half white. i lost my job b/c a fellow employee thought it was ok to yell the word cracker, i did not like it but i got in trouble when i told my black manager it bothered me that the word was "yelled out" where half the room heard the comment. people need to learn to get along and be respectful of others period. even after the events from my workplace i still won't let it get to me and make me stoop to their level. some things in this world don't make sense but we need to do something about it.

Please do not go down this road and attempt to justify enslavement, torture, murder, abuse, etc.

Stop now.

NAMNORI
04-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Please do not go down this road and attempt to justify enslavement, torture, murder, abuse, etc.

Stop now.

i didn't pick up that he was justifing any of that he was simply trying to say that we are all humans and need to get along, however he did make one valid point, all races have been slave at one point or another.

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 12:45 PM
i didn't pick up that he was justifing any of that he was simply trying to say that we are all humans and need to get along, however he did make one valid point, all races have been slave at one point or another.

I agree, but I was leaning more on NOT going down that road.

He does have very valid points.

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 12:50 PM

Stop now.

i never said slavery was ok, and thats the attitude i don't like. as stated most of the time when the race card is drawn slavery is brought up, the sad part is nobody realizes their own people sold them. white people did not go and just round them up and put them on boats. they were sold and auctioned, which goes back to ancient times, like 6000yrs+. so how can i complain abt slavery b/c 600yrs ago my ancestors were slaves to the romans and were treated in the same fashion. raceism is a way to divide a population for manipulation and control and pawn them against each other. we need to all get along. did you read the whole paragraph or stop and comment after the first sentence. i believe everyone on this planet has rights and should be free to do as they wish(as long as they are not bad things) and live the life they want. i honestly am tired of the same race card being drawn abt slavery, most people are uneducated abt history on this subject and some folks really need to get over it. i wonder if attitudes would be changed if the people compalining of it found out who sold their relatives, how much they were sold for, etc, then they would realize they were sold out by their own people and betrayed and prob live a better life today if it had not happened. hell slaves built the pyramids in eqypt so i guess that would be a good starting point in history, ever seen the movie gladiator, notice they were slaves and owned by someone, killed and auctioned off. as stated i am not for slavery of any type, form or fashion. education on the subject in history will show that every race at some point of another was a slave throughout times. as i stated 99% of us are slaves to the banks today, we just are not harmed physically.

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 12:54 PM
i never said slavery was ok, and thats the attitude i don't like. as stated most of the time when the race card is drawn slavery is brought up, the sad part is nobody realizes their own people sold them. white people did not go and just round them up and put them on boats. they were sold and auctioned, which goes back to ancient times, like 6000yrs+. so how can i complain abt slavery b/c 600yrs ago my ancestors were slaves to the romans and were treated in the same fashion. raceism is a way to divide a population for manipulation and control and pawn them against each other. we need to all get along. did you read the whole paragraph or stop and comment after the first sentence. i believe everyone on this planet has rights and should be free to do as they wish(as long as they are not bad things) and live the life they want. i honestly am tired of the same race card being drawn abt slavery, most people are uneducated abt history on this subject and some folks really need to get over it. i wonder if attitudes would be changed if the people compalining of it found out who sold their relatives, how much they were sold for, etc, then they would realize they were sold out by their own people and betrayed and prob live a better life today if it had not happened. hell slaves built the pyramids in eqypt so i guess that would be a good starting point in history, ever seen the movie gladiator, notice they were slaves and owned by someone, killed and auctioned off. as stated i am not for slavery of any type, form or fashion. education on the subject in history will show that every race at some point of another was a slave throughout times. as i stated 99% of us are slaves to the banks today, we just are not harmed physically.

Slow down sir. I was asking that you not go down the road. Believe me, I know the history, but so many people make the mistake of saying: YOUR people sold YOU, so be mad at them. I hate race, violence, bigotry, and ignorance.

I was only throwing out there not to take that approach. I agree with your post. :goodjob:

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 12:56 PM
I agree, but I was leaning more on NOT going down that road.

He does have very valid points.

i am not being degrading, mean, or name calling to anybody. i treat people as i want to be treated. we are all on this planet together and we all need to get along to survive. the truth on the subject may hurt some people, but they will see that evil exists all over, on both sides of the fence. im just giving something to think about with humans whole history.

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Slow down sir. I was asking that you not go down the road. Believe me, I know the history, but so many people make the mistake of saying: YOUR people sold YOU, so be mad at them. I hate race, violence, bigotry, and ignorance.

I was only throwing out there not to take that approach. I agree with your post. :goodjob:

you are correct, most things that people don't get along over are things someone says why you should hate them. i like most people i meet, unless i get a bad vibe off them. i'm done ranting abt the subject now. honestly the "song lyrics" are offensive to me but that person has a 1st amendment right to say what they want, even if i dissagree with it. it's a very offensive song, maybe we should email it to obama. lol

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Either way, lots of post made by sites and people like this are driven in part by actions. There are people who have had things happen that have solidified their mindset.

Fuel gets added all the time. When you make a stride, someone trips up the process.

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Either way, lots of post made by sites and people like this are driven in part by actions. There are people who have had things happen that have solidified their mindset.

Fuel gets added all the time. When you make a stride, someone trips up the process.

yep, there are sites for all sides of the fence, i know some of my friends parents are stupid on the subject and are set in the ways they were taught instead of thinking for themselves. i wish we could just all get along.

NAMNORI
04-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Wait wait wait. Not going down that road is just another way of covering shit up and pushing shit off to the side. This thread was to discuss racism, which has a very dark history with things like slavery. It's a part of history that people are afraid will repeat itself, the world goes in cycles and there's nothing we can do about it. There will always be some form racism,biggotry,genocide,and jus plain old meanness going on in our world. No i don't think we are "slaves" to the banking system, it's our government that enslaves us daily with more law and bylaws and more things to keep thier eyes on us. This web site is a prime example of ongiong rasicm in the united states, i doesnt matter what color your skinis when these things are said or written you are just as bad as the next racist.

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Wait wait wait. Not going down that road is just another way of covering shit up and pushing shit off to the side. This thread was to discuss racism, which has a very dark history with things like slavery. It's a part of history that people are afraid will repeat itself, the world goes in cycles and there's nothing we can do about it. There will always be some form racism,biggotry,genocide,and jus plain old meanness going on in our world. No i don't think we are "slaves" to the banking system, it's our government that enslaves us daily with more law and bylaws and more things to keep thier eyes on us. This web site is a prime example of ongiong rasicm in the united states, i doesnt matter what color your skinis when these things are said or written you are just as bad as the next racist.

but our gov't gets it's funding from the federal reserve bank and the G-20 is borrowing 1trillion from the world bank and IMF. Bankers>Gov''t>people, until we wake up and take back our rights. thanks for the support on the subject, one thing i know for sure is they don't teach half of this in public schools, only certain aspects of history do they teach. history does repeat itself and sadly a lot of things look like nazi germany did under hitler. this all started under bush and obama has the same agenda. gun bans coming soon to a town near you.

NAMNORI
04-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Nazi germany has been alive and well for years now and it's only getting stronger due to the morons south of the border not doing thier jobs for quite a few years now.

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Nazi germany has been alive and well for years now and it's only getting stronger due to the morons south of the border not doing thier jobs for quite a few years now.

amen to that. after a lot of reading, etc and symbol checking it's disturbing at some of the things you will find that go back to naz germany. hitler was a child of the bankers and so is our president(s). look into geneology and you will see the same families have been in power back to the begining of history. every president, king, etc is in the same bloodline that goes back past eqypt.

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 02:27 PM
It's called the Elitist Theory.......

NAMNORI
04-03-2009, 02:28 PM
no conspiracy shit right now but lets say they fix this economic mess with the g20, the money that the international bank just doled out, is it up to us to repay it?

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 02:31 PM
What conspiracy shit?

Logan
04-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Wow, these people walk the streets....

NAMNORI
04-03-2009, 02:59 PM
yep sometimes near you too!!!

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 03:22 PM
no conspiracy shit right now but lets say they fix this economic mess with the g20, the money that the international bank just doled out, is it up to us to repay it?

we have to repay it, look at zimbabwee, they borrowed $$ from the IMF, could not repay it and hyperinflation and poverty followed, they have a 1trillion dollar bill. they were recently forgiven of their debts and are still in a mess. learn about the federal reserve system, the imf, world bank, and fractional reserve banking and you will see the US is already bankrupt. our tax money is paid out each check to pay the bankers back interest on the $$ we have borrowed, hence there are 130 new taxes floating around. the us broke away from england to b/c they wanted to force the central banking system on us, and our founding fathers and others, even lincoln warned us of this, and in 1913 we were sold down the river. i have several videos that can explain the system better than i can.

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 03:29 PM
dude that obama forum has some scary shit on it. go read on the youth brigades and how they are compiling a list of everyone who does not support obama. another person said they recieved info for their kids that included a pledge and some night sticks, and the kids are urged to turn in parents, neighbors, etc. that sounds like the begining of nazi germany to me. WTF????

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Wow, these people walk the streets....

check out hte link to the obama supporters website and you will be scared to leave the house unarmed lol.

AirMax95
04-03-2009, 04:05 PM
check out hte link to the obama supporters website and you will be scared to leave the house unarmed lol.

LMAO, doesn't feel good does it.

NAMNORI
04-03-2009, 04:25 PM

???????????????????????????????wtf kidding right?

They are about as believable as the KKK morons.

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 05:16 PM

i leave my house armed, and if some kid shows up with a nightstick and some other obama followers you will see me on the 11oclock news!!!!

stephen
04-03-2009, 05:27 PM
lol, holy shit! i can't believe some of you think that site is REAL, and continue to exhibit your beliefs in "black stereotypes." let's just take a few points:

click play on the video on the top/right of the page...

pro obama forum with most posts related to "racism."

ad at the top of the forum that says "tired of paying child support? learn how to beat the system!"

another ad at the bottom of the page for "the myspace of sex"

that's just to name a few. i don't even understand why forums like that get so much attention with such blatant condescension. i suppose one is to assume that all black people just do shit like that....

preferredduck
04-03-2009, 05:46 PM
lol, holy shit! i can't believe some of you think that site is REAL, and continue to exhibit your beliefs in "black stereotypes." let's just take a few points:

pro obama forum with most posts related to "racism."

ad at the top of the forum that says "tired of paying child support? learn how to beat the system!"

another ad at the bottom of the page for "the myspace of sex"

that's just to name a few. i don't even understand why forums like that get so much attention with such blatant condescension. i suppose one is to assume that all black people just do shit like that....

i noticed those ads too, but some of the content in there is right along with other things going on in politics. i actually read some of the civilian army BS and a lot of the folks in there said they can't wait to get their nightsticks so they can bash "whitey's" skull, which i found amusing. and sadly "some" people live by that and worship obama. i would not put "all" black people in that statement b/c i have met several who have a brain, and others who do not. but when i used to do personal loans i saw the scum of all races so i learned that cerain things are just stereotypes. hell some of the folks from new york actually tried to help me at my old job when it came down to it, but there was nothing i could do i was targeted.

Bballjamal
04-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Damn dude.....will the faggotry ever end........

Bballjamal
04-04-2009, 10:45 AM
And I've heard of NO black people caring about fighting any white folks over shit lol. This is all BS to get us into a modern day race war. Simple as that. The snake eats it own tail every time.

SL65AMG
04-04-2009, 10:52 AM
And I've heard of NO black people caring about fighting any white folks over shit lol. This is all BS to get us into a modern day race war. Simple as that. The snake eats it own tail every time.

no im pretty sure that site is legit.... there are people that actually believe that shit but not many...

Bballjamal
04-04-2009, 11:03 AM
At the same time its all propaganda to ensue another race war man. Obama as a whole was only put there to test where America stood as a united nation. When he starts doing some fucked up shit (fueling tensions with N. Korea, re-accepting the Gold standard, etc), which in my opinion he's already done, a majority of white people are going to jump on the bandwagon (of which I'm sure they wanted to be on anyway) of fuck the pres, and fuck the black people who stand behind him, they're all idiots. Black people are only going to stand behind him because, of course, he's black. Violence in the streets, police + military step in for riot control, etc etc etc, then our constitution gets replaced by EU standards under the jurisdiction of the U.N (The real enemy + EU), then, whats left of the American people, who were to revolt, will be useless. New world order is completed and we're all technically under control of the U.N. Just a theory but it looks pretty likely.

quickdodgeŽ
04-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Damn dude.....will the faggotry ever end........

Not until God does corrects His own mistake and wipes out mankind for good.

As much as I love my children, there are many times where I regret having them only because of the way society is getting. I hate to see the world that they have to survive in. I teach my children respect for others, courtesy for others and etiquette. I don't teach them to be respectful to black folks (or other races) because they are different races but because they are different persons. Lucky for me, I have a unique scenario to teach them in by my having a black daughter, a Japanese son and two white children. All my children coexist as if they were all one race.

Too many parents breed racism. Even by not directly teaching them, they do so by the way they talk amongst each other. By the way they act or react to situations they hear or read. Children pick up on that and think it's normal.

Who knows what's in store for the future? Later, QD.

stillaneon
04-04-2009, 12:41 PM
who is pookie jaynkuns?

SL65AMG
04-04-2009, 02:08 PM
who is pookie jaynkuns?

sounds like a dumb ass name

stillaneon
04-04-2009, 02:20 PM
sounds like a dumb ass name

His a member of the forum.

batlude
04-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Asian people are even more racist....

batlude
04-04-2009, 03:27 PM
jk :ninja:

90_ACCORD
04-04-2009, 03:47 PM
^haha ok

preferredduck
04-04-2009, 08:10 PM
At the same time its all propaganda to ensue another race war man. Obama as a whole was only put there to test where America stood as a united nation. When he starts doing some fucked up shit (fueling tensions with N. Korea, re-accepting the Gold standard, etc), which in my opinion he's already done, a majority of white people are going to jump on the bandwagon (of which I'm sure they wanted to be on anyway) of fuck the pres, and fuck the black people who stand behind him, they're all idiots. Black people are only going to stand behind him because, of course, he's black. Violence in the streets, police + military step in for riot control, etc etc etc, then our constitution gets replaced by EU standards under the jurisdiction of the U.N (The real enemy + EU), then, whats left of the American people, who were to revolt, will be useless. New world order is completed and we're all technically under control of the U.N. Just a theory but it looks pretty likely.

i like your thinking and see the same things. i actually was a commercial today on TNT and obama was recruiting people for service and im like WTF? this guy really wants his own civilian army for himself, also it is advertised the "informants" will get newer technology etc t o help further the cause.

SL65AMG
04-04-2009, 10:47 PM
i like your thinking and see the same things. i actually was a commercial today on TNT and obama was recruiting people for service and im like WTF? this guy really wants his own civilian army for himself, also it is advertised the "informants" will get newer technology etc t o help further the cause.

....seriously? informants?

and what the fuck is this "civilian army" gonna do, beat you with nightsticks??? they wont last long....

josh94civic
04-04-2009, 11:58 PM
"We needz to get de teecher union to push dis ideas.

It only wright dat de nue generashun narkin on de ol racist honks. Nue n farer wirld cumin for all peeps, septin whitey."

wtf??? that was on the site... then they blame the white man for not giveing the man an education... just plain ignorance

SL65AMG
04-05-2009, 11:48 AM
"We needz to get de teecher union to push dis ideas.

It only wright dat de nue generashun narkin on de ol racist honks. Nue n farer wirld cumin for all peeps, septin whitey."

wtf??? that was on the site... then they blame the white man for not giveing the man an education... just plain ignorance

products of the govt. public education system.

preferredduck
04-05-2009, 04:40 PM
....seriously? informants?

and what the fuck is this "civilian army" gonna do, beat you with nightsticks??? they wont last long....

seriously i saw that posted, go to his website anf you will see it. have you seen the obama deception, you will see him and rom emanuel say it many times, and according to what i've seen on tv and internet it is real. if some kids show up at my house trying to bash "whitey's" skull they will meet Mr. Glock.

SL65AMG
04-05-2009, 05:12 PM
seriously i saw that posted, go to his website anf you will see it. have you seen the obama deception, you will see him and rom emanuel say it many times, and according to what i've seen on tv and internet it is real. if some kids show up at my house trying to bash "whitey's" skull they will meet Mr. Glock.

exactly what i was thinking..... but not mr. glock, it will be dr. mossberg

Total_Blender
04-06-2009, 10:24 AM
This thread delivers the lolage.

That is all.

AirMax95
04-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Extremist of any kind make me LOL OUT SO FUCKING LOUD IT HURTS.

I keep forcing myself onto the site to read and TRY to understand the reverse ignorance between posts.

90_ACCORD
04-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Extremist of any kind make me LOL OUT SO FUCKING LOUD IT HURTS.

I keep forcing myself onto the site to read and TRY to understand the reverse ignorance between posts.

i had to stop going on that site. the more i did the more pissed off i kept getting. i mean the things people believe should happen are insane.

yesterday i actually saw a Obama Store at a mall in decatur. I actually wasnt to surprised there was a store all about him. there was something i couldnt believe i saw in there.

There was a pic of obama standing next to jesus and they were shaking some mans hand. i couldnt get close enough to see who the man was. but i mean apparently obama is to good to shake the hand of jesus. He is just as good as him because he gets to stand next to him.

Shaking the hand of Obama is NOT the same as shaking the jand of jesus. he is NOT jesus nor will he ever be treated like jesus. he is NOT A SAVIOUR and he has not done anything for this country yet.

alpine_aw11
04-06-2009, 11:36 AM
I trolled that place pretty hard the other day. Militant black power advocates make me laugh. Lol "whitey isn't making the decisions anymore"

I tried to get them to explain what(if any) decisions Obama has made since he got in, couldn't really get a response. But slave reparations are apparently in the works. lawl

SUBY_RUE
04-06-2009, 11:41 AM
OMG!! I was reading some of the threads, I cant beleive some of the topics... They are praising obama like he is god...lol... I might register just to get banned...

BanginJimmy
04-06-2009, 11:47 AM
But slave reparations are apparently in the works. lawl

I am all for reparations to former slaves.

BanginJimmy
04-06-2009, 11:50 AM
I havent read the whole thread so excuse me if this has already been posted, but has anyone noticed at the top of the homepage, the Friends of the Obama Forum. '

They include great institutions such as the Nation of Islam, al-Qeada, and Democratic Socialists of America.

AirMax95
04-06-2009, 12:27 PM
LMAO.......just remember kids, all black people ARE NOT represented on that site. I sent the link to one of my contacts who is a "black elite" here in Atlanta, he said he cried laughing. Then he got upset at the thought of these people actually teaching innocent youth these concepts. It's no different than the white supremacist that feed their children hatred from birth.

......ignorance = sad.

NAMNORI
04-06-2009, 12:32 PM
It's very sad but it is also what this world is moving to, everyone is acting fucking retarded. Last night i had dinner with my father-in-law, brother-in-law and my nephew and we saw so many idiots from all different races that is wasn't funny. Not all of any race is represented on sites like that but seriously it makes people wonder what the hell they are thinking. It's just sad.

lawguy85
04-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Do you guys also believe realultimatepower.net is real? This is BS, plain and simple. I'm thinking of starting raiseyourconfederateflagsforsarahpalin.com. Trolling works both ways, you can say something so outrageous that you actually believe, or you can say something you don't agree with that you're sure will elicit outrage. I read some pretty questionable forums (reading anything about rap in a forum is damn near impossible) and the shit on those sites aren't even close to the level of ignorance on display on that website.

SL65AMG
04-07-2009, 09:57 AM

yeah to FORMER slaves.....

*raise your hand if you were a slave.* .....*cricket, cricket*

oh, it seems there are none left.... wow! i would have never guessed

preferredduck
04-08-2009, 02:03 AM

so how would i get mine b/c i had family that were slaves to the romans, should i go talk to the pope or something maybe, ohh i can call nacy pelosi, she's italian.

BanginJimmy
04-08-2009, 07:04 AM
so how would i get mine b/c i had family that were slaves to the romans, should i go talk to the pope or something maybe, ohh i can call nacy pelosi, she's italian.

wow, you had it explained on the post immediately above you and my comment still went over your head.

YoTa_BoX
04-08-2009, 07:41 AM
Lol i found this pretty damn funny... one of their site sponsors.

They may hate the white man...But they gunna get them some white bitches!!!!

BanginJimmy
04-08-2009, 07:46 AM
white chicks are just better than black chicks. None are better than south american, read Brazilian, though.

YoTa_BoX
04-08-2009, 08:04 AM

BanginJimmy
04-08-2009, 08:16 AM
perky little bitties on that one.

AirMax95
04-08-2009, 09:00 AM
white chicks are just better than black chicks.

How the hell do you justify this statement? LMAO, NOT!

BanginJimmy
04-08-2009, 09:05 AM
How the hell do you justify this statement? LMAO, NOT!

Cause I say so, and I have been dated all races at one point or another and the black girls I was with were annoying as hell. Great in the sack though.

AirMax95
04-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Cause I say so, and I have been dated all races at one point or another and the black girls I was with were annoying as hell. Great in the sack though.

So white girls are better because black girls are annoying?

SL65AMG
04-08-2009, 10:03 AM

pretty much

BanginJimmy
04-08-2009, 10:34 AM

Just the ones I was with and a good portion of the ones I know. There are a few really cool ones I know, but most annoyed the hell out of me.

AirMax95
04-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Just the ones I was with and a good portion of the ones I know. There are a few really cool ones I know, but most annoyed the hell out of me.

LOL, I hear what you are saying. I have never dated outside of my race, well one girl was an exception. I have heard/witnessed the crazy issues of white, black, hispanic, etc women. They all can be annoying and vindictive as hell.

Still doesnt prove black>white or white>black..... :D

BanginJimmy
04-08-2009, 10:41 AM
maybe its a culture thing then cause I have had a few of my black friends tell me how annoying white girls are. I think the only race that everyone agrees on are the latinas.

jonathanjone
04-08-2009, 12:37 PM
i love how that dude was actin like he was a slave. lol.

preferredduck
04-09-2009, 12:32 AM
wow, you had it explained on the post immediately above you and my comment still went over your head.

it's a joke, that's the fun part of pelosi.

BanginJimmy
04-09-2009, 06:41 PM
it's a joke, that's the fun part of pelosi.

nice try, but we all know you are just trying to cover your retarded tracks.

preferredduck
04-10-2009, 03:08 PM
nice try, but we all know you are just trying to cover your retarded tracks.

no i understand the post, none of them are alive to this day, it's a poke at pelosi who is has itailian roots and the pope. i don't even know if any of my family was under the romans and i don't really care