PDA

View Full Version : a little help with turbo timer and boost

luda30311
04-03-2009, 08:46 AM
ok guys i need help with my turbo timer and boost controller it was working fine comes on when i turn the key to the on spot not it does not come on at all only when i turn my park lights on so what could it be what to check for. if u can help me please do thanku

speedminded
04-03-2009, 09:12 AM
ok guys i need help with my turbo timer and boost controller it was working fine comes on when i turn the key to the on spot not it does not come on at all only when i turn my park lights on so what could it be what to check for. if u can help me please do thankuI fixed that by putting a boost timer inline with my other boost timer so the turbo controller can be boosting while you're boosting. lulz.

luda30311
04-03-2009, 09:51 AM
I fixed that by putting a boost timer inline with my other boost timer so the turbo controller can be boosting while you're boosting. lulz.
everything works its just not getting power to my boost controller and turbo timer it only gets power when i turn my park lights on should come on when i turn the key to the on spot

Master Shake
04-03-2009, 02:18 PM
dude use some punctuation please.

vwkidd
04-04-2009, 10:15 AM
dude use some punctuation please.
damn am i n school didnt know i had to. All this to get an answer damn.

Kaiser
04-04-2009, 05:40 PM
The answer's really simple.

The power line for the electronics are not wired to a constant-hot wire like they should be, they're wired to a lights-hot wire like a backlight for a gauge should be. The wiring is wrong. That's the simplest answer in the world.

luda30311
04-07-2009, 09:41 AM
The answer's really simple.

The power line for the electronics are not wired to a constant-hot wire like they should be, they're wired to a lights-hot wire like a backlight for a gauge should be. The wiring is wrong. That's the simplest answer in the world.
thanks man i will try to look over it

Master Shake
04-07-2009, 10:29 AM
damn am i n school didnt know i had to. All this to get an answer damn.just makes it easier to read.

now stop getting all upset about it.

punkr6
04-07-2009, 03:03 PM
just makes it easier to read.

now stop getting all upset about it.

x2