PDA

View Full Version : G20 Summit

preferredduck
04-02-2009, 11:21 PM
okay now that the summit is over i see an emrging pattern of things i have been talking about.

1.The mention of new world order, several times even by our media
2.world leaders at G20 say they can fix and shorten recession
3.1 trillion in international bailout financed by the IMF and world bank
4.US wants more help in afghanistan by other countries and nato(basically asking for help with the bill of the war).
5.an agenda was drafted to be put in place including all these points and others, basically saying everybody needs to come together and things will change.

those are just a few things that bother me. the US cut it's ties with britian back in the day to get away from the central bank of england and our founding fathers made it clear. now we are getting more money directly from them for the international stimulus. both the IMF and Wolrd Bank are supposed to be leanient and help and not have harsh conditions. the new world order has been buzzing around since bush SR back in the day, actually the ironic part is his first NWO speech was given on 9/11/1991, thats no BS look it up. so what is everyone else's thoughts and opinions on the G20 and the results they came up with.

NAMNORI
04-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Here we go. Hey what's everyones natural reaction when you come to the downhill on a rollercoaster?

Mik2006
04-03-2009, 02:06 PM
9/11/1991, maybe because osama or w/e wanted it to be a conspiracy or somethin.

NAMNORI
04-03-2009, 02:10 PM
9/11/1991, maybe because osama or w/e wanted it to be a conspiracy or somethin.

:thinking: