PDA

View Full Version : Religion Hand insertion? Mark of beast?

autobahn
04-02-2009, 12:05 PM
http://www.indexoftheweb.com/Patriot/RFID_Mark_Of_The_Beast.htm

What's your take on this? Im pretty sure the bill for this is on its way to being passed.

hopefully not a repost.

AirMax95
04-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Lol....I studied RFID technology in undergrad. Very good creation for shipping and tracking goods. No more paperwork to verify what is/isn't on pallet. Scan the bar and it tells you the load. I did a 14pg report on it, and the future it holds for supply chains.

Bus Driver J
04-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Im not sure how that could be labeled as the "mark of the beast" but religious freaks are quick to throw slander at anything these days.
I think its a great idea. No more of your credit card being lost or stolen. The only way is for someone to cut your hand off.

zimabog
04-02-2009, 12:38 PM
i will never have one of those put in me or any pet

autobahn
04-02-2009, 12:39 PM
I was curious on how it would be the mark of the beast cause i don't see how every single persons number would have 666

ISAtlanta300
04-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Im not sure how that could be labeled as the "mark of the beast" but religious freaks are quick to throw slander at anything these days.
I think its a great idea. No more of your credit card being lost or stolen. The only way is for someone to cut your hand off.

Which won't be a problem for die-hard thieves. They already do this for your rolex and rings in some countries.....

Blitanicle99
04-02-2009, 01:31 PM
I was curious on how it would be the mark of the beast cause i don't see how every single persons number would have 666

Its just the concept of the idea on how the bible talks about how the people will accept and rebel it. In simple terms, many people would be okay with the idea and think its great. However, others reguardless of religion would be totally against something like that.

That simple concept of the fight against each other, and how its supposed to identify people is known as the mark of the beast.

Do your research and you will find tons and ton of info on this.

zimabog
04-02-2009, 01:48 PM
i just think its funny how something can have a very broad and vague statement, and many many years later people will say its a prophecy. That's the whole idea behind these prophecies. Its even how fortune cookies work.

AirMax95
04-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I predict tomorrow 2 cars of different models will collide causing injury and chaos.

SPOOLIN
04-02-2009, 02:15 PM
i wont do it, think about the difficulty you'd have when changing to a different bank or credit card brand lol.

This invention has been around since the early 90's and the idea of it, however i don't see us having them forced upon us. Wouldn't just be more simple and fool proof to pay with your personal mark of the beast, which is YOUR THUMB PRINT.

Crazy Asian
04-02-2009, 03:02 PM
The "mark" is supposed to be like a bar code. You can scan that either on your hand or forehead and it tells all your info. Your social security, driver's license, where you live, and credit card stuff. There's already people who have this done to them.

ahabion
04-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Its just the concept of the idea on how the bible talks about how the people will accept and rebel it. In simple terms, many people would be okay with the idea and think its great. However, others reguardless of religion would be totally against something like that.

That simple concept of the fight against each other, and how its supposed to identify people is known as the mark of the beast.

Do your research and you will find tons and ton of info on this.

Agreed.

The Mark of the Beast is symbolism about people who would conform. RFID chips are simply examples of what could happen but are nonetheless just chips in of itself.

IF it is forced upon us, then everyone will get a chip. Biblically speaking, events will unfold that will happen right under our noses and never see it coming. We'll all conform, but there will be some who notice and rebel or otherwise fight the system.

On a side note: If RFID chips are mandated, I don't think a lot of people know the potential and dramatic effect it can have. Yes it can have all your private info and credit card numbers on there, but what if it also had biometric readings or access codes to say... your work place for you to get in the door, to start your car, to get into the grocery store, or to just get your mail? What if you happen to be late paying your taxes and they ordered your RFID chip to either shut down, or decline all access? Damn thats scary stuff right there...