PDA

View Full Version : So...I found this humerous about Obama in Europe...

AnthonyF
04-02-2009, 09:28 AM
I was watching the news and at the end they said the Queen of England took a family photograph with the Obama's, signed it, blah blah blah. Something that had SOME meaning and thought put into it.....

Obama was SOOOO generous...he gave her an iPod.

your thoughts?

-Ant.

Sammich
04-02-2009, 09:30 AM
iPod is cheap...so are the songs...she only listens to classical, prolly got the songs for free

AnthonyF
04-02-2009, 09:32 AM
He's a cheap bastard. And he says UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH all the fucking time. I'd like to hear a complete fucking sentence without UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

-Ant.

bigdare23
04-02-2009, 09:32 AM

Sammich
04-02-2009, 09:33 AM
uh, you want a iPod? do you want uh Tupac or Lil uh wayne?

AnthonyF
04-02-2009, 09:34 AM
I haz iPhone. :ninja:

-Ant.

Sammich
04-02-2009, 09:35 AM
are you going to mod it?

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/blog/images/star-wars-anonymous-rebel-pilot-sees-what-u-did-there.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
04-02-2009, 09:37 AM
did you not hear about what he gave gordon brown from the uk when he came to visit? a dvd collection of 25 movies......meanwhile he got a special pen made from wood from an anti-slave ship and a 1st edition set of a winston churchill biography....yeah, real classy there. i'm surprised he didn't throw in a pack of black & milds and a bucket of kfc :rolleyes:

AnthonyF
04-02-2009, 09:38 AM
did you not hear about what he gave gordon brown from the uk when he came to visit? a dvd collection of 25 movies......meanwhile he got a special pen made from wood from an anti-slave ship and a 1st edition set of a winston churchill biography....yeah, real classy there. i'm surprised he didn't throw in a pack of black & milds and a bucket of kfc :rolleyes:

Wow. I did not know that. What a fucking jerk off. 25 movies that he got for free that have ZERO meaning. Appreciate that info.

Sammich-it's jail broke.

-Ant.

NVEOUS
04-02-2009, 09:38 AM
I heard about that this morning on 9-6-1.

Sammich
04-02-2009, 09:43 AM
http://www.highhatstudios.com/imgs_ext/lolrats/macros/seewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Ran
04-02-2009, 02:45 PM
did you not hear about what he gave gordon brown from the uk when he came to visit? a dvd collection of 25 movies......meanwhile he got a special pen made from wood from an anti-slave ship and a 1st edition set of a winston churchill biography....yeah, real classy there. i'm surprised he didn't throw in a pack of black & milds and a bucket of kfc :rolleyes:...wow.

blackboi50
04-02-2009, 02:47 PM
He's a cheap bastard. And he says UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH all the fucking time. I'd like to hear a complete fucking sentence without UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

-Ant.

uhhh ant go listen to bush then come back and holla at me!!! :D.....1

Evil Goat
04-02-2009, 02:47 PM

lulz, you can take the partially black guy out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto outta the partially black guy

Sammich
04-02-2009, 03:04 PM
http://www.kypolitics.org/kypolitics/images/2008/07/25/change_obama_style_3.jpg

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 03:06 PM
That's not as half as bad as the media is making Michelle Obama touching the Queen! God forbid!

as for Ipods, she probably has like a chest full. I mean....it is 2009.

Total_Blender
04-02-2009, 03:14 PM
I heard the ipod was personalized. As to what "personalized" entails I have no idea.

Can the man not even take a shit without IA having something bad to say about it? lol

blackboi50
04-02-2009, 03:16 PM
I heard the ipod was personalized. As to what "personalized" entails I have no idea.

Can the man not even take a shit without IA having something bad to say about it? lol

yea its never gonna stop dude :no:......1

Sammich
04-02-2009, 03:16 PM
humbug

Paul
04-02-2009, 03:17 PM
who cares what he gave her... i heard a report years ago about how english people are tired of the royal family leaching off of the people considering they don't have any power anyway and all they do is spend tax dollars lavishly to live. he should of given that bitch a shuffle ipod and be like "we are in hard times bitch gotta cut back"

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 03:17 PM

What do you expect? The man is on TV every hour. And he gives press speeches like it's going out of style. I think he'll probably make the transition to hollywood if this president thing doesn't work out.

AirMax95
04-02-2009, 03:20 PM
What do you expect? The man is on TV every hour. And he gives press speeches like it's going out of style. I think he'll probably make the transition to hollywood if this president thing doesn't work out.

....and if he didn't tell your ass everything you would make a post saying the President is ignoring you, lol.

It will never end. I hope to see him make it to the NCAA Championship game....oh oh oh, or maybe they will have a photo of him watching it instead of writing bills, lol.

You guys..... :lmfao:

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 03:23 PM
....and if he didn't tell your ass everything you would make a post saying the President is ignoring you, lol.

You're crazy. Talk is just that....TALK.

He's over saturating the public, they don't even know what to make of it and that is why the market is a damn roller coaster. He's the f'in president, get this cabinet together, make some choices and roll with them.

Why do you think Iran, N Korea, Pakistan laughed at his hand for help. Because he just talks, talks, talks about it.

Ran
04-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Come
Help
A
N*gga
Get
Elected

:police:

AirMax95
04-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Like I said, I will make me judgement after his term (or at least 6 months in to it :rolleyes:)

If you are tired of him talking, change the fucking channel. Geez, you are acting like he is not doing HIS job. I'd rather be updated on everything as opposed to the big changes only. We can see MORE clearly where his thoughts were, why they changed, and the path we are taking (pos or neg).

....and if someone in the public can't make out then they have something to do in their spare time. The market, lol.....yeah next topic.

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Like I said, I will make me judgement after his term (or at least 6 months in to it :rolleyes:)

If you are tired of him talking, change the fucking channel. Geez, you are acting like he is not doing HIS job. I'd rather be updated on everything as opposed to the big changes only. We can see MORE clearly where his thoughts were, why they changed, and the path we are taking (pos or neg).

....and if someone in the public can't make out then they have something to do in their spare time. The market, lol.....yeah next topic.

Oh I change the channel all the time, but the media is enamored with his every move, you can't get away from it.

Please show where I said he was not doing his job. America as a whole wants all info on everything but it's plain as day that most cannot handle it, and when he says something and then changes his mind about it, it causes people to freak out bc they don't know any better.

blackboi50
04-02-2009, 04:16 PM
here we go again!!!!! :dunno:.....1

Total_Blender
04-03-2009, 11:02 AM
So about that I-pod, I saw on CNN this morning that it was loaded full of music by the Queen's favorite American composer's (apparently the Queen likes showtunes). And the Obamas also presented her with some autographed items from her favorite American broadway shows (autographed by the people in the shows, of course... not the Obamas themselves).

When you're giving gifts to the Queen... what could you get her that she doesn't already have? I mean she has all the bounty of the British empire that pretty much controlled the world from the the 15th through the early 20th century. About the only way to impress her with a gift would be to convince Parliament to do away with Magna Carta.:lmfao:

amandDA
04-03-2009, 11:08 AM

-Ant.

lol i was thinking the same uhhhhhhhhhh thing!:D

blackboi50
04-03-2009, 11:10 AM
have any of yall taken a speech class in college??? :thinking:....1