lol reps to you

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Life is good. :goodjob:

well aren't you the coolest thing since sliced bread? :rolleyes:

Frög
In before bashing!

But seriously, life is good when are drunk & high.. Unless you are on IA..

Echonova
Who are you?

Why do I care?

However congrats, your mom is very proud I'm sure.

"High" (get it) Nermin

TheProfiteer
04-01-2009, 09:35 PM
lol too drunk and then getting high = one big spinning room and lots of barf in the toilet.

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Heineken and diesel? At least it's not random ice and shwagg.
For those of us who can appreciate a good toke and drink 1 up.

Echonova
04-01-2009, 09:42 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/jesus-1.jpg

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Something like a wave, I ride out this crazy life
blunt in 1 hand and christ on my right
critics will blare and losers will stare
step up my friend, take it like a stair
stay high no cares, pricey like belair
IA is my past time so im postin no care

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
seriously....wheres the late night crew....is this all the wl has to offer tonight?

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 09:54 PM
seriously....wheres the late night crew....is this all the wl has to offer tonight?
Where do you think I'm going with this one? I'm anticipating the regulars, way before you even clicked on your mouse.

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 09:56 PM
what do you know about the regulars with 31 posts?

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 10:02 PM
what do you know about the regulars with 31 posts?

I've been around way before you even signed up. Some people just tend to stay away from the bullshit and drop around once awhile. :goodjob:

Can somebody please entertain me while my street minions return with the goods? haha.. anybody

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 10:09 PM
I've been around way before you even signed up.

you sure about that? you're 19, ive been on this particular name since '05, when you were 15, and i know for a fact i was on IA well before this name was created b/c Julio himself banned me atleast 3-4 times back in the day, i remember specifically posting on IA a good year before i got married, so that puts me somewhere around early to mid '02, on dial up, when you were 12 having wet dreams, so i highly doubt you've been around longer than me

BobbyFresco
04-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Eh. This character is reminiscent of Maniac...but, in the event that I am wrong, way to brag about your degenerate tendencies. Congrats!

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 10:13 PM
you sure about that? you're 19, ive been on this particular name since '05, when you were 15, and i know for a fact i was on IA well before this name was created b/c Julio himself banned me atleast 3-4 times back in the day, i remember specifically posting on IA a good year before i got married, so that puts me somewhere around early to mid '02, on dial up, when you were 12 having wet dreams, so i highly doubt you've been around longer than me

Thanks for the time line. I guess you've been around a tad bit longer than I have but that's irrelevant. I need some more weed and beer. lol. maybe liquorxs

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the time line. I guess you've been around a tad bit longer than I have but that's irrelevant. I need some more weed and beer. lol. maybe liquorxs

now its irrelevant.... :rolleyes:

you sound like a real winner...

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Eh. This character is reminiscent of Maniac...but, in the event that I am wrong, way to brag about your degenerate tendencies. Congrats!

Reminiscent of Maniac; a Mexican with the IQ of an unborn fetus? Sir you fail at recognizing genius.

By the way, I'd call masturbation a degenerative tendency you surely fall under.

BobbyFresco
04-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Reminiscent of Maniac; a Mexican with the IQ of an unborn fetus? Sir you fail at recognizing genius.

By the way, I'd call masturbation a degenerative tendency you surely fall under.

If your father had only indulged in this so called degenerative tendency as opposed to sharing his fail of a seed with your whore of a mother then we wouldn't be blessed with the bullshit you're posting tonight....

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 10:25 PM
and that is how you shut a motherfucker down

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 10:31 PM
If your father had only indulged in this so called degenerative tendency as opposed to sharing his fail of a seed with your whore of a mother then we wouldn't be blessed with the bullshit you're posting tonight....

How delightful, an engagement with a sorrowfully horrid persona by the name of BobbyFresh. I'm debating whether or not I make the trip downstairs for another beer or enjoy slinging e-shit on IA.

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 10:37 PM
and that is how you admit you got shut the fuck down

BobbyFresco
04-01-2009, 10:38 PM
How delightful, an engagement with a sorrowfully horrid persona by the name of BobbyFresh. I'm debating whether or not I make the trip downstairs for another beer or enjoy slinging e-shit on IA.

You bore me.... particularly with the pseudo intellectual act.:gay:

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 10:42 PM
and that is how you admit you got shut the fuck down

You drive a Pontiac GTO, automatic fail.

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 10:47 PM
You bore me.... particularly with the pseudo intellectual act.:gay:

If I were so boring why did you even bother clicking on my thread and replying? Perhaps because deep down inside you admire my blatant degenerative habits and ability to slander my IA name in the gist of amusement.

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 10:49 PM
You drive a Pontiac GTO, automatic fail.

nice comeback! lets see what you pilot boy wonder

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 10:55 PM
nice comeback! lets see what you pilot boy wonder

A magic carpet. =]

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 10:56 PM
or a flesh covered pole....

gtrmonkey
04-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Be serious evil goat where you really on here back in 02. I doubt this kid is was a lurker. Basically who the fuck lurkers IA unless it was the RL or the Classifieds. I was here when I was 15. lol

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 11:00 PM
my original name was hybrdcivic95, among probably 10 others, it never failed that i would piss someone off and get jacked, get pissed, spend a little time on IL and then always return to IA

PlatanoPower
04-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Be serious evil goat where you really on here back in 02. I doubt this kid is was a lurker. Basically who the fuck lurkers IA unless it was the RL or the Classifieds. I was here when I was 15. lol

You'd be surprised. I've read all the shit that goes on around here for the longest time, just never bothered signing up and posting shit. Tonight's just one of those nights where I figured I'd kill time shit-chatting for a minute.

TheGodfather
04-02-2009, 12:20 AM
You'd be surprised. I've read all the shit that goes on around here for the longest time, just never bothered signing up and posting shit. Tonight's just one of those nights where I figured I'd kill time shit-chatting for a minute.

I wish you would have spent that time loading some shotgun shells into a nice Mossberg, putting the barrel into your mouth, and pulling the trigger with whatever appendage your little heart desires.