PDA

View Full Version : Replacing wheel studs on a camry

B00STedSvT
04-01-2009, 08:22 PM
I think I know how to do it lol:doh: ...Have never had to deal with rusty lug nuts and broken studs this severe..after i break the lug nuts off there probly wont be enough left to put a dye on so i have to replace them.. Can somebody with more knowledge put me on the right path..I need to get this done before 8am lol

GGPIS3
04-01-2009, 09:03 PM
i don't know how to specifically do it on a camry, but it shouldn't be more than just using a mallet and hammering out the old studs and then using an impact and some spacers and a lug to pull in the new ones.

B00STedSvT
04-01-2009, 09:30 PM
i don't know how to specifically do it on a camry, but it shouldn't be more than just using a mallet and hammering out the old studs and then using an impact and some spacers and a lug to pull in the new ones.:goodjob: Thanks brotha..I figured it should be just like a honda but honestly i dont even feel like getting out there now lol..Lemme borrow a lift for 30 minutes tomorrow haha...It aint worth much but +Repped anyway

B00STedSvT
04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Damn it now Its gonna probly take me 2 or 3 days to try to find 20 wheel studs for a 92 camry.. What a Task LoL

viperbite
04-02-2009, 12:48 AM
you know you can just buy a set of 20 online somewhere...