PDA

View Full Version : VW gti VS G35TT

benwaballs
09-25-2005, 02:02 AM
well tonight i meet up w/ tony and his bad ass TT.... was nice meeting you, glad to see its not all little punk kids. well long story short i got tore up. i swear i wasnt in my boost range :D but i did get some kills a srt-4, colbat ss,type-r,ect nothing great but it will do. again nice to meet you tony :goodjob:

tony
09-25-2005, 02:13 AM
good meeting ya too, when did the cobalt show up? and wtf happened with that type r? I saw you pull on him pretty hard and then he just let off before the race really started.

And are your HID's stock? They look really good

benwaballs
09-25-2005, 10:54 AM
I saw you pull on him pretty hard and then he just let off before the race really started.

And are your HID's stock? They look really good

1- the type r was a joke he was like there was a cop :boohoo: then he wanted to run from a dig so ok 3 times same thing everytime what a punk if anyone knows him and he talkin smack i got the vid :goodjob:

2- no the are aftermarket HID's i just need to get some new housings for them...

TranceDJ06
09-25-2005, 05:35 PM
I didn't see Tonys' ride up in this area last night.

benwaballs
09-25-2005, 08:26 PM
we rolled in around 12

KevinT707
09-25-2005, 08:33 PM
What location was this at, PM me if it's a secret!

run4cover
09-25-2005, 09:41 PM
we rolled in around 12Hmmmmm....I was there when yall rolled in, I guess.....I was sitting on the hood of my car....it has the bumper cut out with the fmic showing...you should've said something, I would have ran with yall too. That G35 is smoking.......worn rings or bad turbos?...
I think I seen you guys roll in...3 veedubs? I was the black guy with the orange bandetta, sittin on the red s13 coupe with the purple hood. lol

Or maybe we were at different spots, and it's a case od deja vu....I did see a nice black G35 with black wheels pull in (smoking)....and 3 VW's rolled in a little later also.Hmmmm.

tony
09-25-2005, 09:45 PM
Hmmmmm....I was there when yall rolled in, I guess.....I was sitting on the hood of my car....it has the bumper cut out with the fmic showing...you should've said something, I would have ran with yall too. That G35 is smoking.......worn rings or bad turbos?...
I think I seen you guys roll in...3 veedubs? I was the black guy with the orange bandetta, sittin on the s13 coupe with the purple hood. lol

Got an oil change from Z1 Motorsports and they put too much oil in.. not too happy about it.

run4cover
09-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Got an oil change from Z1 Motorsports and they put too much oil in.. not too happy about it.
ok, so that was you....cool...nice G35.

Z1 motorsports, huh?...... :rolleyes: :D

HalfBaked
09-26-2005, 01:56 AM
Damn I missed out.

I haven't seen the car running in a long Tony.

The sentra is actually finally running decent for like the 1st time in her life.

benwaballs
09-26-2005, 08:07 AM
H...I did see a nice black G35 with black wheels pull in (smoking)....and 3 VW's rolled in a little later also.Hmmmm.
that wasn't us .... i rolled in right behind tony i didn't roll w/ any other VW's and i was in and out all night running ppl you couldnt of missed me.

tony
09-26-2005, 09:11 AM
Damn I missed out.

I haven't seen the car running in a long Tony.

The sentra is actually finally running decent for like the 1st time in her life.

lol your signature had me laughing out loud during a meeting this morning. There was a white turbo'd sentra out there and I thought it was you when it pulled up but the guy ended up looking like he hadent eaten in a few days. That was the weirdest group I've seen yet on Barrett by far..

Out of boredom I ended up running him on the interstate and the car was pretty damn fast, he must not believe in 3 honks because he just went when he felt like it.. I honked three times and I was still pacing him so I figured he was just that slow and then out of nowhere he takes off.. so I drop gears and end up catching him.. by the time I catch him he shuts down. :rolleyes: He did it again the second time and I figure I'm wasting my time.. of course on video it looks like he took off on me so all his friends are like "OoOoOo you beat the boosted G35" blah blah Funniest thing I've seen in a while, I should have known better but I was desperate.

Xrated O.G.
09-26-2005, 10:12 AM

So do you keep on driving it till it pops or do you have them fix their fuck up? Just wondering how pissed you actually are due to the fact tthat your still driving it.....

tony
09-26-2005, 12:02 PM
So do you keep on driving it till it pops or do you have them fix their fuck up? Just wondering how pissed you actually are due to the fact tthat your still driving it.....

Actually I drained the oil myself and added the right amount. Once the oil gets in the exhaust like that it takes forever for the smoking to stop, it'll probably be gone within a month or so. I'm not one to go in a shop to bitch and complain about what they did or didnt do, I simply do not give them my business any more (which has been quite a bit) and if anyone asks I have nothing positive to say.

hmm, never heard of an engine popping from an extra quart of oil though.. I could be wrong.

HalfBaked
09-26-2005, 02:05 PM
lol your signature had me laughing out loud during a meeting this morning. There was a white turbo'd sentra out there and I thought it was you when it pulled up but the guy ended up looking like he hadent eaten in a few days. That was the weirdest group I've seen yet on Barrett by far..

Out of boredom I ended up running him on the interstate and the car was pretty damn fast, he must not believe in 3 honks because he just went when he felt like it.. I honked three times and I was still pacing him so I figured he was just that slow and then out of nowhere he takes off.. so I drop gears and end up catching him.. by the time I catch him he shuts down. :rolleyes: He did it again the second time and I figure I'm wasting my time.. of course on video it looks like he took off on me so all his friends are like "OoOoOo you beat the boosted G35" blah blah Funniest thing I've seen in a while, I should have known better but I was desperate.

Damn, I have a twin!

Sounds like he wasn't much of a winner tho...I've heard about that car but never seen it so I'm just going to say mine is hotter because of my headlights haha. If I had been out there we could have run for some fun. I love seeing the rear end of your car haha.

PSINXS
09-26-2005, 02:26 PM
good kill tony. glad to see it killing again. how ya been? havent seen ya in a minute since i dont come out much since i broke the fowty.

tony
09-26-2005, 02:42 PM
good kill tony. glad to see it killing again. how ya been? havent seen ya in a minute since i dont come out much since i broke the fowty.

Thanks, it was all in good fun though even if I lost. I was moreso hunting for shit talkers that night though but I couldnt find any, I guess I'll have to go to gwinnett next week.

The 240 is still down?? What is wrong with it? You have to get that thing back on the road, I understand the not hanging out thing though. I went AWOL for about two months after I hit that deer... its just not as fun when you're in the passenger seat.

HiPSI
09-26-2005, 03:14 PM
I was moreso hunting for shit talkers that night though but I couldnt find any, I guess I'll have to go to gwinnett next week.

if i see you i'll be sure to talk a big game around you :D