PDA

View Full Version : Food Japanese express place?

Deke
04-01-2009, 05:44 PM
So I know these have to exist in Atlanta, but I've never encountered one. Does anyone know of any good places in the midtown/buckhead area that serve the kind of food you would get at a Japanese Steakhouse, but more geared towards take-out. Something along the lines of Choo-choo's (sp?) in Athens. I know of them in Augusta, Statesboro, and Athens, but have never seen one in Atlanta.

carbon_crash
04-01-2009, 05:54 PM
out in loganville and monroe in walton co. there is a place sake express and it is japanese fast food place. UMMMM, japanese steak and chicken from a drive thru window! FTW!!

Deke
04-01-2009, 08:57 PM
out in loganville and monroe in walton co. there is a place sake express and it is japanese fast food place. UMMMM, japanese steak and chicken from a drive thru window! FTW!!

Haha, that's exactly what I want to find, but not in Walton County. I just want somewhere I can order some teriyaki chicken, and I get a plate with rice, veggies, and white sauce (lol, white sauce, move past it) and be on my merry way.

There has got to be some place in metro Atlanta that can provide me with this.

01CDMLUDER
04-03-2009, 02:57 AM
There's one in lawerenceville called fuji I think. Japanese food FTW!!

Bruce Leroy
04-03-2009, 08:55 AM
theres a place in alphartetta called hibachi express, very good food, and nice people.