PDA

View Full Version : C5 vette for $98!!!!!!

MR2DR
04-01-2009, 09:26 AM
April's FOOLs bitches!!!

no but seriously. I stumbled across this shit on craigslist about a few minutes ago. I'm guessing the wife is going through a divorce or something and is pranking her husband at 10AM. 1st epic prank of the day IMO

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1101958122.html

Master Shake
04-01-2009, 09:54 AM
anyone callled the number?

edit: straight to voice mail for Tommy Lee.

no joke.

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 09:56 AM
thats believable...

Sammich
04-01-2009, 09:56 AM
oh snap...

Master Shake
04-01-2009, 10:01 AM
thats believable...i'm going with the number listed is the husbands.

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 10:02 AM
i'm going with the number listed is the husbands.

did i quote you?

Master Shake
04-01-2009, 10:07 AM
did i quote you?i was just saying....

TheGodfather
04-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Hope she switched to girls, she's gonna see alot of them in jail.

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Hope she switched to girls, she's gonna see alot of them in jail.

for selling something she owns? :lmfao:

Master Shake
04-01-2009, 10:42 AM
she might not quite own it yet, but she's about to.

PRO®
04-01-2009, 10:45 AM
...did it occur to anyone that it IS april fools day?, lol

PRO®
04-01-2009, 10:47 AM
edit:nevermind:headslap:

just re-read the original post.

TheGodfather
04-01-2009, 10:51 AM
for selling something she owns? :lmfao:

Marital assets aren't looked at like that.

They were/ and still are married, it isn't hers.

And if I were him, I'd just punch that punch straight in her wind pipe.

Brett
04-01-2009, 11:26 AM
I just met her and bought it, sucks for him, and I even gave her $100 to make her feel better

collins
04-01-2009, 12:15 PM
POST PROOF BITCH!!!! or u dun belief

Brett
04-01-2009, 12:16 PM
I said I got it, thats proof...LOL

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Marital assets aren't looked at like that.

They were/ and still are married, it isn't hers.

And if I were him, I'd just punch that punch straight in her wind pipe.

yah....my names on the title to my gto, thats my fucking car, if i want to sell it for 11 dollars then i can, same thing for the wifes accord, her names on the title, there isnt a law in this world that can stop her from selling it if she wants

so tell me this, her names on the title and she sells it for 50 cents what can she be charged with? :thinking:

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 12:51 PM
but i wouldnt buy a non-z c5, what a waste of money

Frög
04-01-2009, 12:56 PM
but i wouldnt buy a non-z c5, what a waste of money

Ya seriously, $98 is a waste..

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Ya seriously, $98 is a waste..

you live in a fantasy land....you really think you're going to get a c5 for $98....no, you're not. So therefore i conclude that paying whatever an ls1 vette is going for nowadays is a waste.

Frög
04-01-2009, 01:14 PM
you live in a fantasy land....you really think you're going to get a c5 for $98....no, you're not. So therefore i conclude that paying whatever an ls1 vette is going for nowadays is a waste.

Sarcasm didn't hit home.. No shit you can't get a C5 vette for $98.. No I do not live in fantasy land.. But for the sake of this thread, it was appropriate..

And I agree, I would only get a Z06..

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 01:15 PM
and in the end we agree....

non z vettes are the gay

Frög
04-01-2009, 01:16 PM

non z vettes are the gay

:cheers: (except for $98)

Julio
04-01-2009, 02:39 PM

non z vettes are the gay

I would take a Reg C5 over a GTO anyday.. And I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one who thinks that.

And to think , a reg c5 only needs a couple of mods to catch up to a c5 zo6...

A GTO... hnmmm.. We all know, they are unbreakable - :rolleyes:

:D :goodjob:

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 03:41 PM
I would take a Reg C5 over a GTO anyday.. And I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one who thinks that.

And to think , a reg c5 only needs a couple of mods to catch up to a c5 zo6...

A GTO... hnmmm.. We all know, they are unbreakable - :rolleyes:

:D :goodjob:

yea, non z vettes are awesome, less power, less motor, all around less performance and that same plastic interior than a z for a few more dollars a month on the payment :thinking:

non z c5 vettes are for yuppies who are more concerned with looks than anyhting else, more concerned with presenting someone with the idea that theyre somebody because they have a vette, when in reality theyre about 2-300lbs lighter than a f-body with the same motor and close to the same weight distribution....why do you think gm stopped selling the camaros? b/c who would buy a vette at the outrageous price they are new when you can get yourself a ss with the same motor and with the same modifications walk that vette all day long and still have room for 4 people? you guessed it, yuppies...

i dont really understand the ubreakable comment, my car has the same drive train yours does, other than some rearend whining from beating on the irs this car has taken a cam, some bolt ons and a 150 wet shot and has given nothing but smiles back

in the end we're talking about gm here, so who really cares? with obama in the white house thinking he knows whats good for every PRIVATE company in america theyre going to go in the tanks anyway

p.s.

my gto>your vette.....if you're feeling froggy im willing to prove it.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-01-2009, 05:40 PM
OH SNAP!!

A CALL OUT !

Julio
04-01-2009, 08:10 PM
yea, non z vettes are awesome, less power, less motor, all around less performance and that same plastic interior than a z for a few more dollars a month on the payment :thinking:

non z c5 vettes are for yuppies who are more concerned with looks than anyhting else, more concerned with presenting someone with the idea that theyre somebody because they have a vette, when in reality theyre about 2-300lbs lighter than a f-body with the same motor and close to the same weight distribution....why do you think gm stopped selling the camaros? b/c who would buy a vette at the outrageous price they are new when you can get yourself a ss with the same motor and with the same modifications walk that vette all day long and still have room for 4 people? you guessed it, yuppies...

i dont really understand the ubreakable comment, my car has the same drive train yours does, other than some rearend whining from beating on the irs this car has taken a cam, some bolt ons and a 150 wet shot and has given nothing but smiles back

in the end we're talking about gm here, so who really cares? with obama in the white house thinking he knows whats good for every PRIVATE company in america theyre going to go in the tanks anyway

p.s.

my gto>your vette.....if you're feeling froggy im willing to prove it.

hnmm.. Who ever buys a vette to think they are somebody are def wrong , cause we all know, they are not expensive at all....

Why would I try to race your car? Is not even about that.. My car is stock and My best time was a lame 13.7? You think I would want to run a 11 sec car? C'mon you know thats not right.. Of course If my car was faster then your GTO, That wouldve been the 1st thing I wouldve said.. lol..

But this is the typical battle between car owners... ..

I would still take my Vette over the GTO...

And I Like the GTO's... I think overall is a nice car.. But I would stick to my C5.

:crazy:

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 08:13 PM
LIES! secret gto lover....