PDA

View Full Version : Today Would Have Been 9 Years

Brett
04-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Today is... or would have been actually me and Leisa's 9th year wedding anniversary. She was so excited for this one because she wanted to make our 10th year so big ya know? Sad to realize its our anniversary and she isnt here to be a part of it. Just remember her today guys :)

Sammich
04-01-2009, 08:30 AM
i definitely miss leisa...use to have some good convo's w/ her and gave me alot of insight on marriage.

Killer
04-01-2009, 08:49 AM
makes sense you'd be married on april 1st!

keep your head up.. and its still your anniversary.. not "would've been"...

Brett
04-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Yeah I picked the date cause I wanted a day I would never forget, that way Id never forget our anniversary!! I AM A SMART MAN!! LOL

Yeah youre right, I guess I should say IT IS instead of Would Have been....

I LOVE YOU LEISA, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY :)

Sammich
04-01-2009, 09:06 AM
smarter than me...i have to play trivia with my mind to remember our anniversary...its bad enough tryna remember her bday lol

T.S.
04-01-2009, 09:09 AM
you know brett i was having a good day.. this kinda makes me sad. Leisa was an amazing woman, everytime I saw her she had a big smile on her face. And you know people of IA loved her. She will always be remember.

Killer
04-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Yeah I picked the date cause I wanted a day I would never forget, that way Id never forget our anniversary!! I AM A SMART MAN!! LOL

:goodjob:

Brett
04-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Sammich her Birthday is May 28th (Leisa's) so thats the next big day to get through for me :(

Brett
04-01-2009, 09:39 AM
you know brett i was having a good day.. this kinda makes me sad. Leisa was an amazing woman, everytime I saw her she had a big smile on her face. And you know people of IA loved her. She will always be remember.

Sorry didnt wanna bring anyone down, Just so used to seeing her make a Anniversary thread for me every year, She would get up early to jump on here and make one for me so I would see it when I got online, Just one of the many cute things she did ya know?

Sammich
04-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Sammich her Birthday is May 28th (Leisa's) so thats the next big day to get through for me :(

its good u remember hers...u had 9+yrs to remember tho haha.

but itll be ok big homie, one day at a time. some days are easier than others as you've already seen

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Sad to realize its our anniversary and she isnt here to be a part of it.

as long as someones memory is in your heart, they will always be with you, physically no, but she's with you and looking over you every step of the way buddy!

Brett
04-01-2009, 10:23 AM
yeah I know.... and some days I feel her, others I dont but today I knew would be a tad hard

ALVIN
04-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Happy Anniversary man. i KNOW she is with you today :) She is missed by many I know that for sure. Treat yourself tonight as if yall were going to dinner together. Do something fun. Just remember keep your head up man.

Brett
04-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Yeah I actually was thinking of doing something tonight to remember her actually :)

AnthonyF
04-01-2009, 12:03 PM
That's good you still remember. Looks like Leisa had a great man to remember such an event that most males for get...cough..cough...

-Ant.

T.S.
04-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Sorry didnt wanna bring anyone down, Just so used to seeing her make a Anniversary thread for me every year, She would get up early to jump on here and make one for me so I would see it when I got online, Just one of the many cute things she did ya know?

We all miss her, Trust me! She was an awesome woman. Happy Anniversary!

collins
04-01-2009, 12:06 PM

also... if you ever DID forget it... you could always pull the "APRIL FOOLS!!!! i was just messin with ya honey. i'll be back in an hour :ninja: " lol

Brett
04-01-2009, 12:07 PM
You have no idea how much it means to me to hear people tell me they still miss her and that she is missed by so many, I love knowing her life made an impact and that she mattered so much, thank you!!!

collins
04-01-2009, 12:09 PM
you know we're all here for ya! we cant forget our grandpa! :ninja:

Brett
04-01-2009, 12:19 PM
you know we're all here for ya! we cant forget our grandpa! :ninja:

yeah I know brotha, And it means the world to me, Just knew this would be a tougher day, Just another reminder of her not here nah mean? Like a slap in the face direct from god I guess..... :???:

But yeah man, I could have totally pulled the April Fools on her and ran to the store LMAO!! But you know man, more than anyone she would have BEAT ME DOWN if I ever forgot it!! LOL

collins
04-01-2009, 12:31 PM
yeah I know brotha, And it means the world to me, Just knew this would be a tougher day, Just another reminder of her not here nah mean? Like a slap in the face direct from god I guess..... :???:

dont you dare think like that man! it aint like that.

Brett
04-01-2009, 12:32 PM
I try not to ya know, Kinda lost faith in god after she was taken, still havent found my way to forgive yet, One day I hope though :)