PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT: BLUE SUBARU 2.5 RS ON SHALLOWFORD RD

MrBoostedCRX
03-31-2009, 07:53 PM
Sup man, hope u find this u said u had a IA account, that was my friends supercharged escalade, that was insane! best time on shallowford rd lol

LongLiveH2b
03-31-2009, 10:59 PM
wtf on shallowford? which part?, your del sol looks familiar i think ive seen it before, maybe around the doraville chamblee area ionno could be someone different, im usually around that area 10 times a day

Motivation
03-31-2009, 11:25 PM
*looks for "callout"*

kcdrift
04-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Dude..... Danny????? dude i didn't know you lived out on my side. I met you at riverside last year ... i'm kedron and zhu's friend, remember me? i had shorter hair then, lol

you got a bumper on delsol now

kcdrift
04-01-2009, 01:39 AM
yeah, i just talked to ked and he said you just got the bumper and that you live round my area. tight! you going to be at the varsity thursday??
your friend's escalade was fast man, lol

MrBoostedCRX
04-01-2009, 08:23 PM
haha yea man, but ur subaru was right here with him, and yea bro i live off shallowford, remember that light u and my friend took off at? make a left and in that neighborhood.

and yea i got bumper and CF hood and fenders, bout to paint it black and do a mini swap in it.

where u live by?

MrBoostedCRX
04-01-2009, 08:24 PM
wtf on shallowford? which part?, your del sol looks familiar i think ive seen it before, maybe around the doraville chamblee area ionno could be someone different, im usually around that area 10 times a day

im always in that area lol, and yes its my del sol, i havent seen another red del sol on buford hwy

B00STedSvT
04-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Dude you have been here long enough now to know not to make pointless ass threads like this..Like honestly..You have an n/a sohc del sol and an n/a zc/ls whatever swap in ur crx..Have you ever been boosted? didnt you get banned? all ive ever seen you do since that fight at sonic is make useless posts, swing on peoples nuts and try to agree with anyone that has more than 3 or 4 green bars on their rep..Go Away..Geez:rant:...Ahh i feel soo much better

MrBoostedCRX
04-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Dude you have been here long enough now to know not to make pointless ass threads like this..Like honestly..You have an n/a sohc del sol and an n/a zc/ls whatever swap in ur crx..Have you ever been boosted? didnt you get banned? all ive ever seen you do since that fight at sonic is make useless posts, swing on peoples nuts and try to agree with anyone that has more than 3 or 4 green bars on their rep..Go Away..Geez:rant:...Ahh i feel soo much better

if ur not the 2.5rs subaru guy i was looking for then GET THE FUCK OUT, i found the dude that i was looking for and even more dudes near my area with this thread, if u dont like my post, FUCKING BLOCK me and u wont ever see useless post

call it a day right? well im going to block you so i dont see u anymore, good bye :goodjob:

Z0_o6
04-01-2009, 09:02 PM
dude you must have half of IA blocked by now. that has GOT to tell you something.

Motivation
04-01-2009, 09:03 PM
dude you must have half of IA blocked by now. that has GOT to tell you something.

lol... Blocking someone shows them who is boss. :goodjob:

You going back to the track anytime soon?

MrBoostedCRX
04-01-2009, 09:04 PM

blocked =]

MrBoostedCRX
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM

i got 2 jobs, college, and a gf to worry about 24/7, maybe when after i go in academy in 6 months and quit school ill have money to put into cars

FlipKing
04-01-2009, 09:09 PM
But you already have a bad ass honda? Why would you need to put more money into em? I bet 100 bucks on Tim against you. Figured I could donate to your car fund since you are so fast.

MrBoostedCRX
04-01-2009, 09:10 PM
But you already have a bad ass honda? Why would you need to put more money into em? I bet 100 bucks on Tim against you. Figured I could donate to your car fund since you are so fast.

damn you too?

FlipKing
04-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Yup, If you can beat Motivation from a roll, or a dig, i'll give you 100 bucks. If you cant, you give me 50. Deal?

Motivation
04-01-2009, 09:14 PM
i got 2 jobs, college, and a gf to worry about 24/7, maybe when after i go in academy in 6 months and quit school ill have money to put into cars

huh?

sorry, was talking to "honda builder". Didn't actually get to see his car up close when we all went to the track.

Motivation
04-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Yup, If you can beat Motivation from a roll, or a dig, i'll give you 100 bucks. If you cant, you give me 50. Deal?

:thinking:

Do I get money out of this deal either way???

MrBoostedCRX
04-01-2009, 09:16 PM
huh?

sorry, was talking to "honda builder". Didn't actually get to see his car up close when we all went to the track.

my bad

Five0z28
04-01-2009, 09:32 PM
When do I get to play :ninja:

redmanhart
04-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Wow, best callout thread ever.......................

kcdrift
04-01-2009, 11:29 PM
HAHA, ok. so you passed your place to run with us.....thats tight.
i live off briarcliff rd.
thought you were thinking bout selling the del sol? it looked good when i passed by you and so i was waiting for you to turn on and then i started racing that escalade.
i had him at the start but v8 vs a 4cly.... lol

kcdrift
04-01-2009, 11:31 PM
ohhh, almost forgot
i have seen another red del sol in that side danny.
and there are more and more cops on buford hwy at night now :(

Z0_o6
04-02-2009, 01:23 AM

not really sure when the next time i am going, but i will be going as soon as i get my anti-lag set up to try one last time before i tear it down for the engine build. i will be at the KF meet & eat though :goodjob:

and LO-fucking-L at crx fag thinking anyone gives a shit when he goes to bust out a sweet ass 17 second pass. :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
04-02-2009, 01:43 AM
I love cocky people.

kcdrift
04-02-2009, 10:29 AM
When do I get to play :ninja:

Hahah ah, i'm not sure... we didn't plan to run .... it kinda just happened.
I drive there on tuesday and thursday night @ like 8:00, lol

kcdrift
04-02-2009, 10:31 AM
P.S: there are a lot more cops on that side (buford/shallowford) now so.... be careful, lol

Motivation
04-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Hahah ah, i'm not sure... we didn't plan to run .... it kinda just happened.
I drive there on tuesday and thursday night @ like 8:00, lol
you do realize his post was a joke, right?

Motivation
04-02-2009, 11:19 AM
i had him at the start but v8 vs a 4cly.... lol
wait... what?

I don't understand, v8s always beat a 4 cylinder?

Motivation
04-02-2009, 11:21 AM
not really sure when the next time i am going, but i will be going as soon as i get my anti-lag set up to try one last time before i tear it down for the engine build. i will be at the KF meet & eat though :goodjob:

and LO-fucking-L at crx fag thinking anyone gives a shit when he goes to bust out a sweet ass 17 second pass. :lmfao:

Cool... Sure you might be able to bust a high 11's with anti-lag set up. I doubt I'll be at the KF meet and eat... I need to get my car back on the road... Gotta get the turbo, wastegate, and mani. back on it.

Jason..
04-02-2009, 11:21 AM
How is this a callout?Maybe a shoutout.

B00STedSvT
04-02-2009, 09:20 PM
I got 100 on Jasons Expo vs either of that Guido's cars

Jason..
04-02-2009, 09:32 PM
I got 100 on Jasons Expo vs either of that Guido's carsLOL It has nitrous!!!

kcdrift
04-02-2009, 11:05 PM
you do realize his post was a joke, right?

yeah... i know. But it would be cool to see more cars out in my area

kcdrift
04-02-2009, 11:09 PM
wait... what?

I don't understand, v8s always beat a 4 cylinder?

Come on man... you know i was being funny right? :D My awd was good from the dig but 4-flat cly is never going to beat a v8

kcdrift
04-02-2009, 11:11 PM
How is this a callout?Maybe a shoutout.

Yeah, it is pretty much a shout out..... he just forgot my sn and wanted to friend me. that is all

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 09:48 AM
ohhh, almost forgot
i have seen another red del sol in that side danny.
and there are more and more cops on buford hwy at night now :(

I don't know who you are from Adam's House Cat, but a word of advice from someone who has been on here for a few years, don't associate with guys like the wannabe CRX guy. He runs his mouth to the point where he gets tangle in the bullshit he spews, and anyone like that online, will be the first one to attract unwanted attention in public, and be the first one to roll over on you if there is trouble.

Do what you want, but the guy had a sub-17 second car and bragged that it was fast. Tried to call out 12 second GSX's and my 13 sec. Neon, then wouldn't show up when we drove an hour to get there. He posts in here because even the whoreslounge doesn't want the kind of Drama he brings around.

Make the right move and stop talking to him.

Or you could be a man and "block" him:rolleyes:

MrBoostedCRX
04-03-2009, 10:27 AM
I don't know who you are from Adam's House Cat, but a word of advice from someone who has been on here for a few years, don't associate with guys like the wannabe CRX guy. He runs his mouth to the point where he gets tangle in the bullshit he spews, and anyone like that online, will be the first one to attract unwanted attention in public, and be the first one to roll over on you if there is trouble.

Do what you want, but the guy had a sub-17 second car and bragged that it was fast. Tried to call out 12 second GSX's and my 13 sec. Neon, then wouldn't show up when we drove an hour to get there. He posts in here because even the whoreslounge doesn't want the kind of Drama he brings around.

Make the right move and stop talking to him.

Or you could be a man and "block" him:rolleyes:

holly shit the guy i was looking for is friends of mine that i went to school with for years, you need to shut the fuck up you piece of shit and stop getting into peoples business, ive already meet this dude last year.

u obviously havent gain my respect so why should i be normal around a bitch fagget like you?

know your shit before u judge someone, fucking prick

PS. Not everything online is based on life

Jason..
04-03-2009, 10:38 AM
holly shit the guy i was looking for is friends of mine that i went to school with for years, you need to shut the fuck up you piece of shit and stop getting into peoples business, ive already meet this dude last year.

u obviously havent gain my respect so why should i be normal around a bitch fagget like you?

PS. Not everything online is based on lifeFuck your respect..me and the neon driver will rape your mom while you watch and jack off to it...

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 10:49 AM

PS. Not everything online is based on life

Damn, you don't respect me :cry: .

Why, Because I don't lie about my car, or because I don't talk a bunch of shit I'm not willing to back up.

I don't give a fuck if you act "normal" or not to or around me. not that you have had the balls once to come around me.

I'll judge what I know. I KNOW you know absolutely nothing that would give you the right to post in this section. I KNOW you know absolutely nothing about either of your cars. I KNOW that you are probably one of the biggest tools on this website; and I KNOW that it doesn't matter what you say, you are too much of a pussy to back anything up. I KNOW I wasted the gas to come up to riverside to race your 3 second crx and you didn't even have the balls to show up.

I KNOW that the more you post, the more you are going to wish you hadn't even created an account. And I KNOW that curiosity must have gotten the best of you because you had me blocked at one time.;)

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 10:50 AM
Fuck your respect..me and the neon driver will rape your mom while you watch and jack off to it...

I'll call first. none of that sloppy second shit like last time.

MrBoostedCRX
04-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Damn, you don't respect me :cry: .

Why, Because I don't lie about my car, or because I don't talk a bunch of shit I'm not willing to back up.

I don't give a fuck if you act "normal" or not to or around me. not that you have had the balls once to come around me.

I'll judge what I know. I KNOW you know absolutely nothing that would give you the right to post in this section. I KNOW you know absolutely nothing about either of your cars. I KNOW that you are probably one of the biggest tools on this website; and I KNOW that it doesn't matter what you say, you are too much of a pussy to back anything up. I KNOW I wasted the gas to come up to riverside to race your 3 second crx and you didn't even have the balls to show up.

I KNOW that the more you post, the more you are going to wish you hadn't even created an account. And I KNOW that curiosity must have gotten the best of you because you had me blocked at one time.;)

im not going to read what u put down, its too much, holy shit ur a internet fag

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 10:55 AM
im not going to read what u put down, its too much, holy shit ur a internet fag

It's cool, I know that you are honestly too fucking stupid to comprehend it.

Illiterate child

Jason..
04-03-2009, 10:55 AM
I'll call first. none of that sloppy second shit like last time.That seems fair..

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 10:56 AM
That seems fair..

As long as we are in agreeance....

Jason..
im not going to read what u put down, its too much, holy shit ur a internet fagI put down 359 whp

Jason..
As long as we are in agreeance....As always:crazy:

B00STedSvT
04-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Man i met this dude "MsRejectCrx" at the sonic when Mirza got sucker punched while still in his car..Crxboy was jumpin around gettin all hype like 15 minutes after the whole thing was over and the partys had left...Then I had a problem with his boyfriend sammy pain on IA and mrcrx sent me a message talking about him and his 20 boys were gonna Fuck me up..i replied to his message stating thats fine, discussing time and place, i also at the end explain to him who i was and how i knew him..The next and last message was an appology and "Hey man ..were cool.. right?"

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Man i met this dude "MsRejectCrx" at the sonic when Mirza got sucker punched while still in his car..Crxboy was jumpin around gettin all hype like 15 minutes after the whole thing was over and the partys had left...Then I had a problem with his boyfriend sammy pain on IA and mrcrx sent me a message talking about him and his 20 boys were gonna Fuck me up..i replied to his message stating thats fine, discussing time and place, i also at the end explain to him who i was and how i knew him..The next and last message was an appology and "Hey man ..were cool.. right?"

Because he is a 13 year old dick sucking poser????

Or just a pussy?

Jason..
04-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Because he is a 13 year old dick sucking poser????

Or just a pussy?Both

B00STedSvT
04-03-2009, 11:07 AM
...:stupid:

Jason..
04-03-2009, 11:07 AM
...:stupid:Id ahte to have to send you a pm talking about me jumping you...

blackboi50
04-03-2009, 11:09 AM
wow at kills forum...........*goes back to whoreslounge where i belong*

YEA CUZ IMMA WHORE......but this should be the pansys forums....1

B00STedSvT
04-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Id ahte to have to send you a pm talking about me jumping you...But wait..I see you at every meet..I dont want any problems..We're cool...Right?:lmfao:

B00STedSvT
04-03-2009, 11:11 AM
this should be the pansys forums....Im obviously Right where I belongFixed Bro :goodjob:

blackboi50
04-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Fixed Bro :goodjob:

uhh hey bitch im a whore :rant:.....fuck you!!!! :321:......*walks off*........1

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 11:13 AM
uhh hey bitch im a whore :rant:.....fuck you!!!! :321:......*walks off* you forgot the "1" at the end of your post

blackboi50
04-03-2009, 11:24 AM
you forgot the "1" at the end of your post

its cuz i walked off but...*edited* just for u donnie :goodjob:........1

Jason..
04-03-2009, 12:22 PM
But wait..I see you at every meet..I dont want any problems..We're cool...Right?:lmfao:Shiiiiiiiiiittttttttt

1991acura_ls
04-03-2009, 12:29 PM
you guys are on his nutz all the tyme, he hasnt said nothing about hiz crx in months

B00STedSvT
04-03-2009, 12:30 PM
LoL I still have all the Pm's from when he was TTmDude..I swear he sounds like a little bitch backtracking so quickly when he found out he knew me lol

MrBoostedCRX
04-03-2009, 12:35 PM

u never meet me face to face, i wouldnt ever go up to u or your car thats at honda right now

anyways...u did want to kick my friends yonathan's ass for "snitching" and the moment u did me and 3 other guys got into it and ya'll walked away, dont try to make ur self look all big, if u would of really wanted to fight him u would of just done it, and then it was all of your crew (10+ cars) after him and u couldnt catch up to his mustang? LOL yea ok buddy, u know where he lives and im at his house every other day, you PM when u want to bring ur boys again

B00STedSvT
04-03-2009, 12:47 PM
u never meet me face to face, i wouldnt ever go up to u or your car thats at honda right now

anyways...u did want to kick my friends yonathan's ass for "snitching" and the moment u did me and 3 other guys got into it and ya'll walked away, dont try to make ur self look all big, if u would of really wanted to fight him u would of just done it, and then it was all of your crew (10+ cars) after him and u couldnt catch up to his mustang? LOL yea ok buddy, u know where he lives and im at his house every other day, you PM when u want to bring ur boys againHmm thought you blocked me? Anyway..You were Never standing next to that Fag boy so Not quite sure where u come off saying U stepped up and I (since i was standing there by myself) backed off...You are a fucking Pussy and you know it bro...I dont have to make myself Look all Big..I am Big..My crew chased after his mustang and couldnt catch up LoL..I never left the parking lot you moron..And I burned that mustang the night we raced and he snitched everybody out..Anyway..I wont waste anymore of my time with you..We all know what your about anyway you Bitch Made Ricer

MrBoostedCRX
04-03-2009, 12:51 PM
then dont fucking use my name anymore

and dude shut the fuck up it was ur car, blue hatchback, intergra, a whole 9-10 crew after him, all of yall burnt out but as good as the mustang did LOL

and can i see the video of u beating him?

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 12:55 PM

anyways...u did want to kick my friends yonathan's ass for "snitching" and the moment u did me and 3 other guys got into it and ya'll walked away, dont try to make ur self look all big, if u would of really wanted to fight him u would of just done it, and then it was all of your crew (10+ cars) after him and u couldnt catch up to his mustang? LOL yea ok buddy, u know where he lives and im at his house every other day, you PM when u want to bring ur boys again

Be careful. depending on negotiations, he may have a whole new set of "boys"

MrBoostedCRX
04-03-2009, 12:57 PM
be careful? shut the fuck up

B00STedSvT
04-03-2009, 12:57 PM
You can ask Anybody at that meet you never saw my Si Burn out or Even go over 10mph in that parking lot..I have no need to chase tha scared little boy..Karma catches up to everybody in the end..And why would I try to Race somebody and Film it at the same time when im riding solo? Jeez i guess i need the Driving skillz like You..Wait..Have you Raced ANybody? or has it just been "Oh when I get my boosted crx running" for like the past 6 or 7 months..DIAF you Worthless Fagboy

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 12:59 PM
We all know what your about anyway you Bitch Made Ricer

then dont fucking use my name anymore

:lmfao:

MrBoostedCRX
04-03-2009, 12:59 PM
i thought u werent going to waste ur time on me? now im worthless? what that make u?

LOL u guys make me LOL all fucking day, im heading to work, jiffy lube and i gave out the directions on my other thread, HINT HINT

well i found the guy i was looking for, mods can close this thread if u can, thanks =]

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 01:00 PM

I tried to come to you. you wouldn't show up. come down here and put your money where your mouth is. Bitch

B00STedSvT
04-03-2009, 01:00 PM
:lmfao:I see what you did there:ninja:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

stillaneon
04-03-2009, 01:02 PM
i thought u werent going to waste ur time on me? now im worthless? what that make u?

LOL u guys make me LOL all fucking day, im heading to work, jiffy lube and i gave out the directions on my other thread, HINT HINT

well i found the guy i was looking for, mods can close this thread if u can, thanks =]

I wouldnt waste my gas again on you. I saw where that got me last time

Jason..
04-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Pissin contest!!!!

B00STedSvT
04-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Im Down..Loser Buys MORE Beer:cheers:

Jason..
04-03-2009, 03:24 PM
you guys are on his nutz all the tyme, he hasnt said nothing about hiz crx in monthsIm sure you dont want to get involved with grown up business do you?

Motivation
04-03-2009, 05:39 PM

You sure do type like a hard ass to be such a little bitch. I'll try not to use big words so you understand. You said when "boostedsvt" wanted to fight someone, you and some other guys jumped in and he wouldn't do anything? How about this, next time you want to try to gang up on someone, lmk and consider the odds fair. You talk about him not beating a mustang... have you seen what is in your sig? I have a 94 camry in my front yard with a locked up motor that I would put money on against your shit. Don't talk shit about other people's cars until you have something sitting at your house that you are willing to run. Whether it is track or street. I will put $200 dollars on "boostedSVT'' car against either one of those in your sig, right now. You down?

SmackedInATL
04-03-2009, 05:51 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

MrBoostedCRX
04-03-2009, 07:03 PM
You sure do type like a hard ass to be such a little bitch. I'll try not to use big words so you understand. You said when "boostedsvt" wanted to fight someone, you and some other guys jumped in and he wouldn't do anything? How about this, next time you want to try to gang up on someone, lmk and consider the odds fair. You talk about him not beating a mustang... have you seen what is in your sig? I have a 94 camry in my front yard with a locked up motor that I would put money on against your shit. Don't talk shit about other people's cars until you have something sitting at your house that you are willing to run. Whether it is track or street. I will put $200 dollars on "boostedSVT'' car against either one of those in your sig, right now. You down?

your better off putting post with 3 sentences each, im not going to read a fucking diary, ive said then so many times!!!

Humphrizzle
04-03-2009, 07:04 PM
lame.

redmanhart
04-04-2009, 12:49 AM
your better off putting post with 3 sentences each, im not going to read a fucking diary, ive said then so many times!!!

So instead of actually commenting back on what was said, you say "I'm too fucking lazy for this shit" and go hide in the corner again????

Motivation
04-04-2009, 02:17 AM
So instead of actually commenting back on what was said, you say "I'm too fucking lazy for this shit" and go hide in the corner again????

I don't think it's that he is too lazy... You know he reads it. He replies back to those who type just as much as I had. But from his posts, I believe he just doesn't understand all the words...

I'll simplify them for him.

"You're a bitch" sums up what I said pretty well.

SmackedInATL
04-04-2009, 06:22 AM
I don't think it's that he is too lazy... You know he reads it. He replies back to those who type just as much as I had. But from his posts, I believe he just doesn't understand all the words...

I'll simplify them for him.

"You're a bitch" sums up what I said pretty well.

No, what sums it up is none of you race and just talk about fighting. Awesome "Kill Forums". All of you need to give it up.

stillaneon
04-04-2009, 09:15 AM
No, what sums it up is none of you race and just talk about fighting. Awesome "Kill Forums". All of you need to give it up.

I think thackers nuts are getting cold.

You might want to go attend to them, instead of worrying about things that you probably can't comprehend anyway. I never said shit about fighting.

I was talking about racing. You're still an idiot.

B00STedSvT
04-04-2009, 09:55 AM
No, what sums it up is none of you race and just talk about fighting. Awesome "Kill Forums". All of you need to give it up.And yet you still come here everyday and make comments...Aww does somebody need friends?..What Nobody will talk to you or race you on Its-stock? Even if this forum turns into a Second whoreslounge..Its still much Better without You:cheers:

AFSil80
04-04-2009, 10:12 AM
CRX faggot and all his friends = Vienna sausages...buncha weiners in a tin can.

Z0_o6
04-04-2009, 10:32 AM

we all know you race. that's great.

too bad you lose at it most of the time. :taun:

B00STedSvT
04-04-2009, 10:37 AM

too bad you lose at it most of the time. :taun:LuLz +Repped :cheers:

Motivation
04-04-2009, 11:58 AM

Just because people don't post up everytime they meet up with someone on the highway or go down to the track, or because they don't talk shit about their car to everyone in hoping that the other person will take the bait, doesn't mean they don't race...

SmackedInATL
04-04-2009, 01:19 PM

too bad you lose at it most of the time. :taun:

You'll get your ass busted. Street or track.

B00STedSvT
04-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Here smacked..Obviously you have nobody left to race or argue with...Here is a forum Full of ignorant ass People Just like You brotha..Enjoy:goodjob: The Obama Forum (http://theobamaforum.com/index.php)

stillaneon
04-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Here smacked..Obviously you have nobody left to race or argue with...Here is a forum Full of ignorant ass People Just like You brotha..Enjoy:goodjob: The Obama Forum (http://theobamaforum.com/index.php)

He is most likely already a member.

Aaron throves on the reverse racism role

SmackedInATL
04-04-2009, 01:26 PM
He is most likely already a member.

Aaron throves on the reverse racism role

So I'm a racist now? Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

B00STedSvT
04-04-2009, 01:29 PM
So I'm a racist now? Awesome, thanks for letting me know.Yea you and your Whitey car Always trashin on me and my Chink car:lmfao:

stillaneon
04-04-2009, 01:34 PM
So I'm a racist now? Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

As if you didnt already

B00STedSvT
04-04-2009, 01:41 PM