PDA

View Full Version : atlanta cop got taged !!!!!!

JDMaccord
03-31-2009, 02:08 PM
might b a re-post idk :thinking:

funny as hell tho!!

JDMaccord
03-31-2009, 02:09 PM
welcome to the dirty south ;>

oneSLOWex
03-31-2009, 02:10 PM
hahahahah thats fuggin awesome!

BKgen®
03-31-2009, 02:14 PM
wow.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//YoureAwsome.gif

NVEOUS
03-31-2009, 02:44 PM
Someone is REALLY ballsy!!

speedminded
03-31-2009, 02:51 PM
I've seen tons of APD cars downtown that have been tagged...

DB4LYFE ™
03-31-2009, 02:55 PM
we mean in this dirty souf!

~DB4LYFE

BITCHING
03-31-2009, 03:57 PM
DONT GET CAGHT THAT TAKES BALLS TO DO THAT TO A COP CAR

Elbow
03-31-2009, 03:58 PM
No it doesn't.

Kamikaze
03-31-2009, 03:58 PM
LOL

quickdodge®
03-31-2009, 06:43 PM
No it doesn't.

I agree. Happens all the time. And not really that hard to do. Later, QD.

speedminded
03-31-2009, 06:53 PM
I agree. Happens all the time. And not really that hard to do. Later, QD.Exactly! APD cars sit unattended all the time downtown. What is an officer going to do? Pull a gun on you? He's not going to shoot so run lol!

Reps for the first person to put IA on a local police departments car :tongue:

golf_mk2
03-31-2009, 06:54 PM
haha.. i know the guy who did that

uproot
03-31-2009, 07:17 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/fnwimv.jpg

bondo
03-31-2009, 08:34 PM
funny

blacknightteg
03-31-2009, 08:36 PM
haha

SpooL'DGsR
03-31-2009, 08:38 PM
hahahaha.......

MrBoostedCRX
03-31-2009, 08:39 PM

me too, PVK FTW LOL

Mr. Clean
03-31-2009, 09:07 PM
DONT GET CAGHT THAT TAKES BALLS TO DO THAT TO A COP CAR

no this does:

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/04/22/inside-habs-riot-cp-4710814.jpg

and this whole thing is a repost from like....... 2008:

Here's the original story and the same effing pic. (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3194/2342671593_3f9255dc5b.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.liveforbuzz.com/tag/east-atlanta&usg=__VispSr5y57W5tjjYRpj43Paej5E=&h=302&w=500&sz=94&hl=en&start=17&um=1&tbnid=doSOxbLARUYOxM:&tbnh=79&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Datlanta%2Bcop%2Bcar%26hl%3Den%26safe% 3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den-us%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1)

dkjohnson04
03-31-2009, 11:34 PM
^ epic win

Brian*
04-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Nice!!

aznlegendzx
04-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Lol thats pretty awesome haha.

STI101
04-01-2009, 10:51 AM
What does it say?

golf_mk2
04-01-2009, 12:09 PM
me too, PVK FTW LOL

haha hel na.. dETEpe foo

frankXVX
04-01-2009, 08:19 PM
it says NOPE rigth?

MrBoostedCRX
04-01-2009, 08:25 PM
it says NOPE rigth?

DOPE

Nittanys1
04-01-2009, 08:34 PM
nice!

srt-4life
04-01-2009, 11:49 PM
lmao!!!

Dev
04-01-2009, 11:49 PM
that shit is wack!

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 01:00 AM
all you guys saying this is "awesome" are retarded.

Vandalizing city property is hilarious and awesome....ESPECIALLY when your punk asses are dialing 911 when you're getting mugged or get in an accident.

BUT, I guess it is funny since YOUR's and MY taxes will be paying to get it removed off the car. That's a good way to spend tax money isn't it.

"epic win" on someone burning a police car? yeah, I really hope someone seriously fvcks you up or your property and we can say "epic win" about it.

lemme "tag" your bumpers and see how awesome you feel about it

Nick Jeezy
04-02-2009, 01:15 AM
^^ im with him

Hondatwin23
04-02-2009, 01:53 PM

Vandalizing city property is hilarious and awesome....ESPECIALLY when your punk asses are dialing 911 when you're getting mugged or get in an accident.

BUT, I guess it is funny since YOUR's and MY taxes will be paying to get it removed off the car. That's a good way to spend tax money isn't it.

"epic win" on someone burning a police car? yeah, I really hope someone seriously fvcks you up or your property and we can say "epic win" about it.

:gay: cops screw people over all the damn time
cops holds nfl player from seeing dying mother in law
oakland cops shot and killed a teen that was being held down
nypd shoots man 42 times who had no gun
there are rasict cops, i run the world cops and many others.

so before we hop in the cops are our friends list, there is nothing major for paint to be on a cop car, shit we gave banks billions to give bonuses
go wish ill will to them them because now we have people living in shanty towns again senior citizens going back to work.

But i understand its your opinion and i will respect it just had to add my:2cents:
for those who have had bad experiences with cops
:cheers:

JDMaccord
04-02-2009, 02:08 PM
(copyright)..... let me guess ur a cop?(no?)you probably abuse ur power just like 98% of police...... and tax money HAHA wtf is our tax money really going to??? i'd rather it go to re-painting a bumper than bailing out all of wall-street !!!!

ooo wait ur a (democrat) now ur post makes sense .
i posted a simple tag on a bumper not a burnt up car !! look at it and move on.......

AirMax95
04-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Exactly! APD cars sit unattended all the time downtown. What is an officer going to do? Pull a gun on you? He's not going to shoot so run lol!

I beg to differ, lol. Trigger happy law down there.

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 02:34 PM
(copyright)..... let me guess ur a cop?(no?)you probably abuse ur power just like 98% of police...... and tax money HAHA wtf is our tax money really going to??? i'd rather it go to re-painting a bumper than bailing out all of wall-street !!!!

ooo wait ur a (democrat) now ur post makes sense .
i posted a simple tag on a bumper not a burnt up car !! look at it and move on.......

Oh yeah, I'm a democrat alright. Not. What in gods name did my post have to do with ANYTHING remotely similar to Democrat views? I'm curious to hear your genius detective work....not that it even matters, but my views are republican through and through.

I am not a civilian police officer. I was an MP in the Army, but I've already re-classed.

Abuse my power? No I did not. I enforced rules and regulations.

Let me guess. You're a dumbass hippy liberal that hasn't amounted to anything right? yep, now your posts make sense. Idiot.

J-ROCK
04-02-2009, 02:39 PM
wow

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 02:39 PM
:gay: cops screw people over all the damn time
cops holds nfl player from seeing dying mother in law
oakland cops shot and killed a teen that was being held down
nypd shoots man 42 times who had no gun
there are rasict cops, i run the world cops and many others.

so before we hop in the cops are our friends list, there is nothing major for paint to be on a cop car, shit we gave banks billions to give bonuses
go wish ill will to them them because now we have people living in shanty towns again senior citizens going back to work.

But i understand its your opinion and i will respect it just had to add my:2cents:
for those who have had bad experiences with cops
:cheers:

You can play that card on both sides. You have punk ass kids who purposely antagonize police officers because they think it's funny. Funny you mention the Oakland shooting. Last month, 4 officers were were killed over a routine traffic stop. I don't think they were being abusive over their power.

Alot of cops do not screw people over, it's more of people who make mountains out of mole hills, and it happens on IA all the time.
ie: "Oh man, some stupid cop busted me for speeding 15+mph over, what a dick, how do I get out of it?" you see that type of thread all the time on here...I speed just like anyone else, and when I get caught, I just tell the officer I understand and it's my mistake, but why fight when you are guilty? to think you are fighting the system? bc you are sticking it to the man?

What alot of the younger kids tend to forget is, there are such a thing as rules and regulations and without them the world would be run amuck and all these pansy asses talking shlt would've been raped long ago by some pedo or beaten for milk money....

you have cases where police officers are abusive over their power, but you have alot of cases where people are not worried about laws or law enforcement and do what they want anyways. Goto freaking youtube and I'm sure you are gonna find ALOT more videos of punks antagonizing law enforcement vs police antagonizing the public.

Hondatwin23
04-02-2009, 02:53 PM
one mistake you made....you said KIDS vs. trained officers of the so called law

Hondatwin23
04-02-2009, 02:57 PM
my regards to those 4 officers but compare that number to the number of people killed, framed, and beaten by cops and you can see why people raised seeing that can care less about a cop dying.

Hondatwin23
04-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Alot of cops do not screw people over, it's more of people who make mountains out of mole hills, and it happens on IA all the time.
ie: "Oh man, some stupid cop busted me for speeding 15+mph over, what a dick, how do I get out of it?" you see that type of thread all the time on here...I speed just like anyone else, and when I get caught, I just tell the officer I understand and it's my mistake, but why fight when you are guilty? to think you are fighting the system? bc you are sticking it to the man?

These people are stupid because they got caught so man up but if you have a loop hole use it. im for those that get screwed over bad by cops

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 03:00 PM
one mistake you made....you said KIDS vs. trained officers of the so called law

I call anyone under 21 a "kid" so it's a technicality.

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 03:02 PM
These people are stupid because they got caught so man up but if you have a loop hole use it. im for those that get screwed over bad by cops

I understand what you are saying. BUT. The stereo type of all cops are bad, and abusive spreads like wild fire when many people have not even had a negative dealing with law enforcement, but they carry it with them because they heard of a story from their best friends brothers cousins sister.

slimm
04-02-2009, 03:04 PM
that is PRICELESS!!!!

slimm
04-02-2009, 03:07 PM

I guess one of your parents is a pig...excuse me, police officer. chill out homie. just b/c you love pork products doesnt mean we all do.

slimm
04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Exactly! APD cars sit unattended all the time downtown. What is an officer going to do? Pull a gun on you? He's not going to shoot so run lol!

yea. its Dekalb Police that shoots first then asks questions!!!

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
I guess one of your parents is a pic...excuse me, police officer. chill out homie. just b/c you love pork products doesnt mean we all do.

They don't teach you to READ out in Lithonia do they?

slimm
04-02-2009, 03:10 PM
They don't teach you to READ out in Lithonia do they?

i don't live in lithoina anymore. be easy homie. you're taking things too seriously.

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 03:13 PM
i don't live in lithoina anymore. be easy homie. you're taking things too seriously.

Oh, I'm completely calm. It just amazes me in this thread of why our society is in trouble.

slimm
04-02-2009, 03:15 PM
whatever man. you obviously are one of the few that hasnt had a bad experience with police. like i said, you're taking things too seriously. BE EASY. do i need to translate that into your language?

ATL_EG
04-02-2009, 03:17 PM
ballsy as fuck

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 03:19 PM
whatever man. you obviously are one of the few that hasnt had a bad experience with police. like i said, you're taking things too seriously. BE EASY. do i need to translate that into your language?

Translate into my language? Why please do so, I think this should be pretty amusing.

slimm
04-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Translate into my language? Why please do so, I think this should be pretty amusing.

you're not worth my time, but i'll give you a few more minutes. Be easy means chill out. im done with you.

CopyRight
04-02-2009, 03:26 PM
you're not worth my time, but i'll give you a few more minutes. Be easy means chill out. im done with you.

Not worth your time, but you're willing to give me a few more minutes? and then you say you're done with me? Wow....I got you so wrapped up you don't know what to do with yourself.

Take your own advice, because you need to be easy then.

SRlude95
04-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Thats pretty bad A, not gunna lie

Hondatwin23
04-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Back to the picture........ classic! keep up the good work

Master Shake
04-02-2009, 04:32 PM
I agree. Happens all the time. And not really that hard to do. Later, QD.yea. if i really wanted to, i could go tag a polk county car TONIGHT!

guy lives down the road from me.
i just don't feel like walking down to his house to do it.

napps111
04-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Haha how dont you notice someone doing that
o well

sc0rp7
04-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Im with the other guys saying that this isnt cool... I never got the point of vandalizing... makes you feel powerful or something? That you marked something like when a dog pisses on trees, or what?

Someone was right when they said our tax money was being pissed away on people in wall street and etc... but that makes it ok to waste more tax money on re-painting a government vehicle? WTF are you thinking... Its all useless... and not near badass...

UpSideDownDesi
04-07-2009, 11:35 PM
hmmm i think i did better :piss:
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1961/147/81/500348290/n500348290_1145083_5553.jpg

collins
04-08-2009, 01:23 AM
I guess one of your parents is a pig...excuse me, police officer. chill out homie. just b/c you love pork products doesnt mean we all do. i have to side with copyright on this one.... what you guys need to realize is that the officers are out there and they're paid to enforce the laws, codes, and regulations. the majority of the time, if you get pulled over, you're either doing something you shouldnt be, or were recently doing something. and before you say "oh you've never had a bad experience blah blah blah" let me tell you yes the hell i have! it was actually just a few weeks ago. i was arrested for racing while driving my grandmother's 2002 camry. is that what i was doing? absolutely not! but that being said, i've had WAY MORE good encounters with the police than i have bad. just because one officer goes off on a power trip doesnt mean every cop is like that.

slimm
04-08-2009, 10:03 AM
i have to side with copyright on this one.... what you guys need to realize is that the officers are out there and they're paid to enforce the laws, codes, and regulations. the majority of the time, if you get pulled over, you're either doing something you shouldnt be, or were recently doing something. and before you say "oh you've never had a bad experience blah blah blah" let me tell you yes the hell i have! it was actually just a few weeks ago. i was arrested for racing while driving my grandmother's 2002 camry. is that what i was doing? absolutely not! but that being said, i've had WAY MORE good encounters with the police than i have bad. just because one officer goes off on a power trip doesnt mean every cop is like that.

well thats your experiences sir. personally, i can count the positive experiences with cops on one hand. i was pulled over for no seat belt, when i had my seatbelt on with my fiance and daughter with me. these bastards search my completely stock mazda 929 for no f*cking reason. my car was stolen and they didnt even come to my house to fill out a report. my best friends b/f hit her and the motherf*ckers didnt even arrest him. f*ck cops. im glad the car got tatted. i hope it happens again...and again...again. i understand your position on it, but thats your opinion and this is mine.

AirMax95
04-08-2009, 10:49 AM
None of the rebuttles are an excuse to vandalize a police car, or any other property for that matter.

Simple minded, childish juveniles is what you are acting like.

WHYTEBOI
04-09-2009, 04:04 PM
hey get like me

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/l_000c79b9a81c0e4cfe2d76f7149c7024.jpg

e_pirate1337
04-10-2009, 05:53 AM
lol cops