PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Ricer Stories

MINI
03-30-2009, 08:22 PM
It was a chilly night, just cruising through town with some others. The wind was gently blowing. I was sitting low in my seat, my neons were like a flood of milkly purple light from beneath my car. Ahead I saw the yellow light turn to red.

That's when I saw it.

The muffler was so delicately cocked at a 45 degree angle. Windows tinted, aftermarket wheels. I slowly pushed on my brakes and stopped beside the beast with the peeling red paint.

He was loaded. Mexicans packed in the sporty coupe as far as the eye could see. I noticed that the exhaust was spewing black smoke and I laughed a little bit on the inside.

I have had my fair share of Preludes and winning. Even a couple of SI's passed my way that weren't much trouble. The light turned green and we exchanged looks. He toyed with me and I played along by revving at him.

He turned off the main road and I followed. I pulled into the lane next to him, my heart pounding, sweat slowly moving its way down my face. This was it. This is when it all goes down. He down shifted, I down shifted.

He quickly put several lengths on me.

I slowed down, lowered my head, flipped my neons off, and called it a night.

HypnoToad
03-30-2009, 08:26 PM
ricer

STI101
03-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Based on a true story???

MINI
03-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Based on a true story???

Very true :(

Z0_o6
03-30-2009, 09:23 PM
lol got what you asked for then. i did an asshole-ish move to a dude in an eclipse today.

eclipse rides my bumper while i'm already ~10mph over the limit

i slow down to ~10 mph UNDER the speed limit

eclipse tries to be a dick and pass, so i just put about 3 buslengths on him.

he stayed off my bumper.

profit.

RL...
03-30-2009, 11:32 PM
lol got what you asked for then. i did an asshole-ish move to a dude in an eclipse today.

he stayed off my bumper.

profit.

lol ive done something similar

redrumracer
03-31-2009, 01:13 AM
Dude the ricer thing would have kept going full throttle after it was over and thrown on the hazards to represent the win.

MINI
03-31-2009, 08:09 AM
I dont know, but I have never seen a trashy Prelude that quick.

Esp. one packed with amigos.

No idea what It had and I havent seen it again.

HypnoToad
03-31-2009, 01:38 PM

probbly a automatic N/A F22,lol

Master Shake
03-31-2009, 01:52 PM
ok i got a story for you that took place with myself a few years ago with an white teg i had.

i riding down the road, heading downtown. i had heard rumors of a car that was blowin doors off everyone around, but didn't believe any of it.

i at sitting at a redlight next to a AutoZone(get in the zone) CVS and a church. The rumored car pulls up next to me. its was a 2002-2003ish VW Beetle Turbo(i know right?)

I see the guy driving it. we exchanged looks and i proceeded to laugh at him. he revs a little, i do the same, thinking this beetle doesn't have shit on my bolt-on b18b with stage 2 clutch.

light shifts to green, we take off, i pull thru first gaining about a lenth, but little did i know, he was fucking around. he hit 2nd, and takes the fuck off like a mother fuckin space ship and puts about 10 bus lenths on my ass.

i later met up with him at the spot where the weekend meets would go down. turns out, beetle has been work'd.....majorly. he was pushing around 22psi. he didn't give me the dyno numbers.

learned my lesson real quick.

qwick
03-31-2009, 01:57 PM

he stayed off my bumper.

profit.

:ninja:

Jason..
03-31-2009, 02:02 PM
I hate neons....both kind.

Kason23
03-31-2009, 02:56 PM
I hate neons....both kind.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/diaf.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

STI101
04-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Very true :(

Haha sorry bro. They probably were running on Tabasco sauce or something.

MINI
04-01-2009, 07:10 AM
Haha sorry bro. They probably were running on Tabasco sauce or something.

Ahaha

Got Milk?
04-01-2009, 07:14 AM
RICER!

MINI
04-01-2009, 08:07 AM
RICER!

Correct, sir!

Anyone else owned by a POS or ricer or anything like that?

Jason..
04-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Correct, sir!

Anyone else owned by a POS or ricer or anything like that?Only if I raced you in my expedition lol.

Evil Goat
04-01-2009, 12:19 PM
is it ironic that the op is a ricer himself?

SX-MAN
04-01-2009, 01:53 PM
d-d-d-dam check out the goat wadding up the slicks :rolleyes:

sorry for the thread jack.......

sikfricks
04-01-2009, 02:18 PM
probbly a automatic N/A F22,lol

5 speed h23 with a ebay h22 intake mani retrofitted my buddy used to own the car and it was pretty quick but since he sold it,it has went to shit.

ksniperfox
04-01-2009, 02:39 PM
some clean and mostly stock looking hatch kept messing with me on the highway the other night. i finally gave in. i only got him by half a car. his passenger was video taping. i keep waiting for a video somewhere, but who posts their losses i guess?

MINI
04-02-2009, 07:09 AM
some clean and mostly stock looking hatch kept messing with me on the highway the other night. i finally gave in. i only got him by half a car. his passenger was video taping. i keep waiting for a video somewhere, but who posts their losses i guess?

well I started a thread about me losing lol :D

browningboy7
04-02-2009, 07:11 AM
well I started a thread about me losing lol :D

Well what else could you have to post about...?

Other then your neons obviously....

IMPORTchic
04-02-2009, 07:38 AM

Hahaha ANY Prelude could! :lmfao:

MINI
04-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Hahaha ANY Prelude could! :lmfao:

Ha sorry, Thats the only prelude I have lost against. That isnt saying much though:lmfao:

Master Shake
04-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Ha sorry, Thats the only prelude I have lost against. That isnt saying much though:lmfao:give me time to fix the 'lude in my driveway, and maybe you could loose to another one.

but its no f22....
but it is a 2.2L

Jason..
04-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Ha sorry, Thats the only prelude I have lost against. That isnt saying much though:lmfao:I tried to help your reps..

Master Shake
04-06-2009, 01:26 PM
I tried to help your reps..wait till QD negs him again.
:lmfao: