PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors Georgia Carry Laws - SHOULD STICKY!

Truegiant
03-30-2009, 04:37 PM
I got tired of getting a million PM's about Georgia Gun Laws and Carry Laws. I think this should be sticky'd! I got this off of GACARRY.ORG!

Q: I just moved to Georgia. Where do I register my handgun?
A: Welcome to Georgia! There is no handgun registration here. People are sometimes surprised to learn that only 6 states have handgun registration. Georgia is not one of them.

Q: Are “machine guns, silencers, and sawed off shotguns” illegal in Georgia?
A: No. not as long as they are registered under the requirements of the National Firearms Act.

Q: What about “high capacity” magazines?
A: Do you mean normal capacity magazines? Georgia has no law reducing the capacity of magazines for firearms.

Q: How long is the waiting period to buy a Handgun / Shotgun / Rifle in Georgia?
A: There is no waiting period for purchasing a firearm in the state of Georgia.

Q: I just inherited / bought a gun from someone in Georgia, do I need to transfer the gun to my name?
A: No, there is no state registration of firearms, thus there is no requirement to transfer the firearm in your name, unless it is a NFA Firearm. (NFA is National Firearms Act – NFA Firearms are registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives – better known as the ATF)

Q: What is required to purchase a firearm in the state of Georgia?
A: You will need a valid state-issued ID. Many Federal Firearms Licensees will not transfer long guns to out-of-state residents. This is due to the Federal Firearms Licensee’s requirement to uphold your resident state’s gun laws, and the inherent complexity associated with many states. Federal Firearms Licensee’s are prohibited by federal law from transferring hand guns to out-of-state residents.

Q: Do I have to pass a background check when purchasing a firearm from a Dealer?
A: You will be required to pass a background check when purchasing a firearm from a dealer. However, if you possess a valid Georgia Weapons License, your Georgia Weapons License will suffice as your background check. You will be required to show your state issued ID and your Georgia Weapons License in order to avoid the background check.

Q: Can I sell or purchase a firearm from someone other than a dealer? What about a background check in this instance?
A: Private sales of firearms between individual citizens are legal and do not require background checks. You are allowed to sell your private property to anyone of your choosing, unless the individual is ineligible to own or possess a firearm. Knowingly selling a firearm to a felon is a felony.

Reciprocity

States that honor a Georgia Weapons License (GWL) (and the states Georgia Honors)

Q: What states honor a Georgia Weapons License (or what states does GA honor)?
A: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. Please see the Georgia Attorney General’s Press Advisory here for the latest information.

Q: What laws do I follow when carrying in another state?
A: You must follow the laws of the state you are in. A good resource for handgun laws in other states can be found here.

Places Off Limits

For those with a Georgia Weapons License or visiting Georgia with a reciprocal permit

Q: Can I carry to or at church?
A: No. You cannot carry into a church or place of worship, but with the passage of SB308, which removed the Public Gathering Laws, you may now have a weapon in your car in the parking lot with a valid Georgia Weapons License.

Q: What is a public gathering?
A: The Public Gathering Law was repealed when SB308 was signed into law on June 4, 2010. The Public Gathering was law in Georgia for 140 years and was one of the last Jim Crow laws to be repealed in Georgia.

Q: Can I carry at Applebee’s or [insert other restaurant here]?
A: SB308 does not prohibit carry for Georgia Weapons License holders in restaurants. However, individual restaurant owners have the option of asking you to leave their establishment if they do not wish for you to carry there. Should a business owner or his agent ask you to leave while you are carrying a firearm, do so immediately, or as soon as reasonably possible. Failure to leave within a reasonable time, or refusing to leave, is a criminal offense known as “criminal trespass.” In addition, please maintain a polite demeanor so as to project a good image of yourself and other GCO members to the business owner and any witnesses even when being asked to leave.

Q: Can I carry at a Bar?
A: SB308 criminalized bar carry, unless the owner of the bar grants permission to carry. If the bar owner does not allow carry, it is a crime to carry there.

Q: Can I carry at a State Park, Historic Area, or Wildlife Management Area?
A: Yes, including the publicly owned/operated buildings on those lands provided you possess a valid Georgia Weapons License.

Q: Can I carry in a city or county park?
A: Yes! GeorgiaCarry.Org fought battles with several cities and counties over this issue, and has been victorious each time. State law preempts local ordinances on this issue.

Q: What about the buildings in a city or county park?
A: Yes, unless the park buildings qualify as “government buildings” under SB308, you may carry in the buildings.

Q: What is a government building?
A: Government building means a building that houses an office, agency, authority, department, commission, board, body, division, instrumentality, or institution of the state or any county, municipal corporation, consolidated government, or local board of education within this state. In addition, any place where such government entity meets in its official capacity, but, if the building is privately owned, then only while the meeting is in session. If a privately owned building houses a government entity, then only the portion of the building that houses the government entity is off limits.

Q: I heard GeorgiaCarry.Org’s President state that it is illegal to carry into the restrooms at interstate rest areas. Is this true?
A: The statement was true until June 6, 2010 prior to the passage of SB308.

Q: What if a business posts a sign stating “No Firearms?”
A: While there is no law against carrying a firearm into a business that posts such a sign, GeorgiaCarry.Org encourages its members to respect the private property owner’s wishes. Why support such a business with your hard-earned money? There are plenty of businesses that support your right to bear arms. They are more deserving of your support.

Should a business owner or his agent ask you to leave while you are carrying a firearm, do so immediately, or as soon as reasonably possible. Failure to leave within a reasonable time, or refusing to leave, is a criminal offense known as “criminal trespass.” In addition, please maintain a polite demeanor so as to project a good image of yourself and other GCO members to the business owner and any witnesses even when asked to leave.

Q: I am a GeorgiaCarry.Org Member, and I own a restaurant. Am I required to allow everyone to carry a firearm on my property?
A: No. See the question and answer immediately above this one. In addition, please see the Employer/Employee section.

Q: May I carry at schools – K through 12?
A: No! However, a person with a Georgia Weapons License may carry a firearm while dropping off or picking up a student and also may keep a firearm in a motor vehicle while parked on campus.

Q: May I carry at technical schools and colleges?
A: No! However, a person with a Georgia Weapons License may carry a firearm while dropping off or picking up a student and also may keep a firearm in a motor vehicle while parked on campus.

Q: Can I carry at Stone Mountain Park?
A: Yes. GeorgiaCarry.Org filed a lawsuit against the Stone Mountain Memorial Association. As a result they no longer have a local ordinance prohibiting carry at the park for people with a valid Georgia Weapons License.

I Do Not Have a Firearms License. What Can I Do?

Q: I don’t have a Georgia Weapons License. Can I carry in my car?
A: Any person who is not prohibited by law from possessing a handgun or long gun may have or carry on his or her person a weapon or long gun on his or her property or inside his or her home, motor vehicle, or place of business without a valid weapons carry license. In addition, such person may carry a long gun, which must be carried openly if loaded. Moreover, such person may carry in his or her own motor vehicle. Finally, if such person is eligible for a Georgia Weapons License, he or she may carry in any private passenger motor vehicle.

Q: Can I carry in my house?
A: Yes. See above answer.

Q: Can I carry a handgun openly, without concealing it?
A: No! Georgia is one of the minority of states that requires a Georgia Weapons License to carry a handgun openly outside of your home, car, or place of business. However, any person with a valid hunting or fishing license on his or her person, or any person not required by law to have a hunting or fishing license, who is engaged in legal hunting, fishing, or sport shooting when the person has the permission of the owner of the land on which the activities are being conducted may have or carry on his or her person a handgun or long gun without a valid weapons carry license while hunting, fishing, or engaging in sport shooting.

Please be sure to read the history of Georgia’s licensing law and find out why a license is required to carry a handgun openly. It is not what you think.

Employer/Employee

Q: Can I have a gun in my car while I am at work?
A: Yes, provided your employer does not prohibit it.

Method of Carry

Q: Do I need to carry my firearm concealed or may I carry openly?
A: Under the law, a Georgia Weapons License holder may carry a weapon or longgun openly or concealed in any location that is not off limits. However, should you choose to openly carry a handgun, please be aware of the image you present to the public while doing so. They vote.

Q: Do I have to use a holster?
A: No

Q: Can I use an ankle or pocket holster?
A: Yes

Licensing

Q: Where do I go to apply for a Georgia Weapons License
A:You apply at your county Probate Court. For most counties, the information needed is on their website as to where, when, cost and how the payment is accepted. Counties have their own set of rules they operate within.

Q: What background checks are performed on Georgia Weapons License applicants?
A: An applicant for a Georgia Weapons License must submit to one state and two federal criminal background checks. Two of these checks (GCIC and NCIC) are fingerprint based. In addition, the probate judge may check the mental health, drug, or alcohol addiction records of the Georgia Department of Human Resources. There are additional checks for Georgia residents who are not United States citizens.

Q: I currently possess a Georgia Firearms License. SB308 requires a Georgia Weapons License. Is my Georgia Firearms License still valid or do I need to apply for a Georgia Weapons License?
A: No, your Georgia Firearms License is valid until the expiration date on the front of the license and now functions as a Georgia Weapons License.

Q: My background check is taking several months, how can I check on the progress?
A: We have created a page to answer just this question: Trust but Verify.

Q: I was convicted of a misdemeanor marijuana charge in 1970, when I was 17. I have had a clean record since then. I am now over 55 years old. Can I obtain a license?
A: Yes, with the passage of SB308. You will not be eligible for a license if your conviction was within 5 years immediately preceding your application.

Q: I was convicted of a non-drug related felony years ago. I have had a clean record since then. What can I do to get my firearms rights back?
A: Contact the office that is in charge of granting pardons in the state you were convicted in. If it was Georgia that is the State Board of Pardons and Paroles.

Q: How many Georgia Weapons License holders are there?
A: Currently there are approximately 400,000 Georgia Weapons License holders throughout the state, according to the Judicial Council of Georgia’s Administrative Office of the Courts. That number appears to be significantly increasing each year.

Q: Must I be a Georgia resident to apply?
A: Yes. Military personnel and their families may apply while stationed in Georgia even though their home of record is elsewhere. This requirement of state residency is being challenged in court by GeorgiaCarry.Org.

Q: I just moved from Gwinnett County to Fulton County. Do I need to change the address on my license?
A: No. The license is good no matter where you move, even if you move outside the State of Georgia.

Q: My license is lost or stolen. Must I reapply?
A: No. If you report the loss within 48 hours of when you realized it was missing to the probate court, then the probate court must issue you a new license for and $5.00 fee.

Q: I am in the military, do I have to get a Georgia Weapons License?
A: No. You are exempt the same way as police officers are. Your military ID is your proof of exemption from needing a Georgia Weapons License to carry. If you want to carry into nearby states and/or be exempt from a NICS check when purchasing firearm from a dealer then you should get a Georgia Weapons License.

Q: I just moved to GA from another state with a valid firearms license, can I carry in GA with it?
A: Once you are considered to be a GA resident (you have a GA Drivers License), you must carry with a Georgia Weapons License.

Q: I often visit GA and want to carry a firearm while there, but GA does not honor the license issued by my state, what can I do?
A: Obtain a non-resident permit from a state GA does honor, such as Florida.

Q: I’m just curious to know if the prescription drug Paxil or Xanex would prevent a person from getting a Georgia Weapons License?
A: No, it should not prevent you from obtaining a license. The only portion of the statute (16-11-129) even loosely pertaining to such issues is the subsection on inpatient treatment for mental health or alcohol or drug treatment. This subsection is more restrictive than federal law, but it does not address any outpatient treatment.

(J) Any person who has been hospitalized as an inpatient in any mental hospital or alcohol or drug treatment center within the five years immediately preceding the application. The judge of the probate court may require any applicant to sign a waiver authorizing any mental hospital or treatment center to inform the judge whether or not the applicant has been an inpatient in any such facility in the last five years and authorizing the superintendent of such facility to make to the judge a recommendation regarding whether the applicant is a threat to the safety of others and whether a license to carry a weapon should be issued. When such a waiver is required by the judge, the applicant shall pay a fee of $3.00 for reimbursement of the cost of making such a report by the mental health hospital, alcohol or drug treatment center, or the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities, which the judge shall remit to the hospital, center, or department. The judge shall keep any such hospitalization or treatment information confidential. It shall be at the discretion of the judge, considering the circumstances surrounding the hospitalization and the recommendation of the superintendent of the hospital or treatment center where the individual was a patient, to issue the weapons carry license or renewal license.

eraser4g63
03-30-2009, 04:53 PM
good post.

Julio
03-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Stickied.. good info.

quickdodge®
03-30-2009, 09:26 PM
I think this is the only thread that really needs to be stuck. Later, QD.

81911SC
03-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Whatever works. :goodjob:

SiRed94
03-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Good info,glad someone posted this. There are a lot of gray areas in this subject.

NevrNufTorq
03-31-2009, 12:34 AM
awesome for you to stick up :goodjob:

Truegiant
03-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the sticky guys. I just posted a couple of threads that had useful info in them. I just thought it might help. I have more that I will post up later.

BanginJimmy
03-31-2009, 08:24 PM
something really does need to be done about definations, especially the defination of public gathering.

_Christian_
04-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Great post!!!

You even managed to answer a question from the future.

Q: I was convicted of a misdemeanor marijuana charge in 1970, when I was 17. I have had a clean record since then. I am 65 years old. Can I obtain a license?
A: Sorry, but you are prohibited from obtaining a GFL for life, unless the General Assembly changes the law.

Danny
04-01-2009, 08:44 AM
something really does need to be done about definations, especially the defination of public gathering.

yes. remove the phrase completely.

BanginJimmy
04-01-2009, 10:54 AM
yes. remove the phrase completely.

I actually dont agree with that. I dont see a need for someone to carry if they go to a Falcons game, nor do I see a need for them to carry at a political rally.

IMO, it should be defined as a preplanned public event. Under the current a 'definition' a public gathering could also be a family reunion at a state park. That is not a public gathering, that is a private gathering.

Truegiant
04-01-2009, 02:29 PM
well its at a state park and you can carry so your good, haha.

.blank cd
04-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Q: I was convicted of a misdemeanor marijuana charge in 1970, when I was 17. I have had a clean record since then. I am 65 years old. Can I obtain a license?
A: Sorry, but you are prohibited from obtaining a GFL for life, unless the General Assembly changes the law.

Q: I was convicted of a non-drug related felony years ago. I have had a clean record since then. What can I do to get my firearms rights back?
A: Contact the office that is in charge of granting pardons in the state you were convicted in. If it was Georgia that is the State Board of Pardons and Paroles.
So if i smoked some weed back in 1970 and got caught, I cant get a GFL for the rest of my life, but if my buddy raped and brutally murdered a 13 yr old child, he can possibly get a pardon and get one? Correct me if im understanding this wrong:thinking:

BanginJimmy
04-01-2009, 04:07 PM
So if i smoked some weed back in 1970 and got caught, I cant get a GFL for the rest of my life, but if my buddy raped and brutally murdered a 13 yr old child, he can possibly get a pardon and get one? Correct me if im understanding this wrong:thinking:

Drug related offenses will ALWAYS carry a heavier burden than say a felony tresspassing charge.

And I dont think you will get a pardon for murder no matter how long ago it was committed.

BanginJimmy
04-01-2009, 04:09 PM
well its at a state park and you can carry so your good, haha.

According to the current law you cannot carry at the park even if you are not attending the reunion.

Beyond the five places listed, a public gathering is any place that the public “is gathered or may gather for a particular function.” State v. Burns.

.blank cd
04-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Drug related offenses will ALWAYS carry a heavier burden than say a felony tresspassing charge.ohhh k. I see what you're saying

eraser4g63
04-02-2009, 09:25 AM
According to the current law you cannot carry at the park even if you are not attending the reunion.
I was under the impression you could carry in a state park, unless you mean you cant because there is a gathering occurring else where in the same park.

BanginJimmy
04-02-2009, 09:14 PM
I was under the impression you could carry in a state park, unless you mean you cant because there is a gathering occurring else where in the same park.

Going by the wording in the law, you cannot carry at any public gathering. A public gathering according to the law could be a family reunion, that you are not attending, that is held in a state park.

Truegiant
04-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Going by the wording in the law, you cannot carry at any public gathering. A public gathering according to the law could be a family reunion, that you are not attending, that is held in a state park.

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

You can carry in a state park.. I am looking up the new hb89 for you now.

Truegiant
04-02-2009, 10:38 PM
Any person having been issued a license to carry a concealed weapon
6 pursuant to Code Section 16-11-129 shall be permitted to carry such weapon, subject to the
7 limitations of this part, in all parks, historic sites, or recreational areas as defined by Code
8 Section 12-3-10 and in all wildlife management areas.

Truegiant
04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2007_08/pdf/hb89.pdf

BanginJimmy
04-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I stand corrected. I read the abreviated version of the bill and not the real bill. The way I read the actual bill, as long as you are not attending the public gathering you can carry in a state park if there is such a gathering.

slostang
04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
what is the legal age/requirements to carry in your car?

SPOOLIN
04-21-2009, 07:45 AM
im sure its 21, same as ownership

Truegiant
04-21-2009, 09:39 PM
what is the legal age/requirements to carry in your car?

18 if your using it for hunting and range purposes but it cannot be loaded, so tech its not carrying. You can be gifted a handgun in ga if your over 18yo by a legal guardian for purposes intended above.

slostang
04-21-2009, 10:02 PM
18 if your using it for hunting and range purposes but it cannot be loaded, so tech its not carrying. You can be gifted a handgun in ga if your over 18yo by a legal guardian for purposes intended above.

sweet. thanks +8!

DaX
04-30-2009, 12:30 PM
A little late, but here are the changes from HB89 in non-lawyer terms:

*If licensed, you can now carry a weapon in any park, historic site, WMA, or recreation area, INCLUDING all public buildings located in the parks.
*If licensed, you can now carry on public transportation. MARTA had an absolute FIT over this.
*The licensing process was streamlined and you now get your license in about 30 days instead of 90.
*Previously, if licensed you could not carry to a place where alcohol can be consumed on the premises (a restaurant that serves). Now under HB 89, you CAN carry into a place where alcohol is sold for consumption on the premises as long as you are not drinking. You still cannot carry into a place where alcohol is sold for consumption on the premises and food constitutes less than 50% of total sales (for example, a bar). You can legally turn your firearm in to security without trouble.
*No employer has a right to search a private vehicle on its premises.
*If licensed, you can have a gun in your car at work as long as it is out of sight.
*If you are not deemed ineligible for a license but do not have one, you can now carry a gun in your car in any fashion you desire. Previously, it had to be in plain sight. Now you can have one loaded under your seat or concealed anywhere in the car, AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT DEEMED INELIGIBLE FOR A LICENSE.
*You still are not allowed to carry to athletic/sporting events, churches/church functions, political rallies/functions, public buildings. Again, turning your gun into security for later pickup is perfectly legal.

ty1854
08-12-2009, 10:08 AM
We ALL need to get behind HB-615 as it will considerably improve or right to carry. Here is a link to Georgia Packing that contains detailed information on the new bill.

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=26137

NeWTRouBLeArMy
01-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Q: I am in the military, do I have to get a Georgia Firearms License?
A: No. You are exempt the same way as police officers are. If you want to carry into nearby states you should get a GFL.

ok so that means that since im in the military i dont have to get a license to carry right and what is the rule on how they are loaded is it just with a loaded magazine or can you have one in the chamber

ty1854
01-01-2010, 03:55 PM
No you do not need a license just a valid military ID. You are also exempt from the public gathering laws which is a big plus. Also as long as it is in a holster there are no restrictions on the manner of carry (open or concealed) . I HIGHLY suggest carrying with a round in the chamber, the few seconds it takes to rack the slide can be the difference between life and death.

patrick4588
01-01-2010, 04:02 PM
you have to be in the military, you cant be a dependent. just wanted to make that clear. and you only need a holster if you are concealing. open carry, you dont need one.

mushroom_toy
01-01-2010, 07:37 PM
What you meant is Active military to carry without license right? If not someone correct me. Just wanna make sure people know.

NeWTRouBLeArMy
01-02-2010, 09:56 AM
roger on that just wanted to make sure there was no restriction on weither or not you could carry one in the chamber or not

B18C5-EH2
01-24-2010, 09:44 PM
I actually dont agree with that. I dont see a need for someone to carry if they go to a Falcons game

Really? Have you ever seen some of the horribly sketchy parking areas around the GA dome? I'd say a Falcons game is EXACTLY the kind of situation I'd love to be able to carry my firearm.

Same goes for a Braves game, and Hawks/Thrashers games if you are not lucky enough to get into the deck across from Phillips Arena.

If a criminal were smart (some are) then they'd be on the prowl at just such events to catch people before they get back to their vehicles where their firearm would be located since they cannot carry to/in the sporting event.

I understand the obvious reasons for not allowing firearms within the venue - drinking, opposing fans arguing, crowds being unruly/rude to each other, etc. Too bad there isn't a way for those who want to carry to/from their cars to check their firearms in when they arrive at a venue, then retrieve the firearm when they leave. That shit would be crazy harrasing, but awesome at the same time.

*EDIT*

Just wanted to ask this question since I just read someone's post about turning a firearm into security - is this possible at our Atlanta sporting venues? The walk to the car post-game is pretty tense without a pistol.

5speed
01-24-2010, 10:44 PM
Good to know. There is a bar in AL that before you enter they ask to see your firearm. If you do not have one you are given a table full of guns to choose from before entering the bar. There hasnt been a fight there in over 30 years.

patrick4588
01-25-2010, 03:13 AM
banginjimmy, why would you not want responsible ppl carrying guns?

5speed
01-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Patrick4588- I am not sure what the bar is called. My boss has been going there since he was 18. I will try to find out the first weekend of FEB when I see him

cpearson
02-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Excellent write up. One of the most useful threads on this site. +4.

NEMO
03-26-2010, 06:55 AM
heard some guys at work talking about a new law that was passed. something about being able to carry at a church, college, and bars. can someone give more info on this. would search but work blocks a lot of websites

ty1854
03-26-2010, 07:33 AM
I think this is what you are referring to, it just passed the senate so we still have along way to go.

SB308 / SB291 – Passed Senate Floor Vote – 03/24/10 (http://www.georgiacarry.org/cms/2010/03/23/sb308-floor-vote-scheduled-032410/)

March 23rd, 2010 Your voices have been heard at the Capitol. The Senate just voted to send 2 GCO backed bills to the House of Representatives! SB308 passed by a vote of 41 – 12 and SB291 was passed by a margin of 42-10! This action was due in large part to your involvement with your Senators! Thanks goes out to each GCO Member for your efforts.
Both bills will now be passed to the House of Representatives for them to hear, amend, and vote on the bill before sending it to a Joint Committee for final approval and then sent on the Governor Perdue’s office for his final determination.
However, the fight is not over. We still have a long way to go. Each member now needs to get busy, once again, contacting your Representatives and let them know that you support SB308 & SB291. We will not publish a schedule for contacting your individual representatives. We will notify you when your input is needed to contact committee members for scheduled hearings.
After we all breathe a slight sigh of relief, we need to get reinvigorated and start the process over.

SPOOLIN
03-26-2010, 03:30 PM
carrying concealed in a car without a license, does it have to be unloaded? Seems pointless to conceal an unloaded gun in a car.

ty1854
03-29-2010, 01:57 PM
carrying concealed in a car without a license, does it have to be unloaded? Seems pointless to conceal an unloaded gun in a car.

No it does not have to be unloaded. Take a look at georgiacarry.org and look up HB89. It changed some of the laws regarding non GFL holders and carry in vehicles. If you have any questions you can ask here there are some members of georgiacarry.org who frequent this forum and would be happy to help you. You can also find a lot of information over at georgiapacking.org .

patrick4588
06-16-2010, 04:29 PM
this should be updated...

Truegiant
06-25-2010, 11:02 PM
I agree. Mods I will look up the new info and post it. Thanks

Truegiant
07-08-2010, 11:05 PM
updateed

patrick4588
07-09-2010, 12:21 AM
thanks, looks good.