PDA

View Full Version : For all the people with bad allergies.

FasTech
03-29-2009, 05:37 PM
This is for anyone with real bad allergies.

I know they're probably alot of you out their.. And this weather change has probably got your allergies acting up like mine are. Stopped up nose and other symptoms. Well, I recently went to the doctor and had 3 different prescriptions givien to me. But this is really only about one prescription and its the best thing I've ever had. Its called Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray. Two squirts in each nostrel and 5 minutes later, your nose is clear for hours. Not matter how bad your allergies are. This is the best stuff I've ever had. It works so fast and last forever. It seems like its almost to good to be true. But, next doctor visit, I deff. recomend asking for this or atleast a sample. Trust me, its worth it.

Just thought I'd give a heads up since I know a stopped up nose can ruin your day.

I think you can buy it over the counter but I'm not sure.

Catnip
03-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Pussy

FasTech
03-29-2009, 05:50 PM
Pussy

Keep on Evan, I'll punch you in the Vagina.

Scotsman
03-29-2009, 05:51 PM
good lookin out Fast

willum14pb
03-29-2009, 05:53 PM
im with evan on this one.

Catnip
03-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Keep on Evan, I'll punch you in the Vagina.

Don't hit yourself. You might cry.

FasTech
03-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Don't hit yourself. You might cry.

Nah, I'm a tough kid. Allergies and spiders make me act like a little girl. Haha.

redrumracer
03-29-2009, 05:57 PM
ehhhh no worries, I dont have that sub human problem.

FasTech
03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
ehhhh no worries, I dont have that sub human problem.

Lucky sumbish. Haha.

Scotsman
03-29-2009, 05:59 PM
ehhhh no worries, I dont have that sub human problem.i dont either , now that i think about it , i am not allergic to anything:goodjob:

Doppelgänger
03-29-2009, 06:11 PM
I prefer doping myself up on decongestants...it makes me not give a shit about anything...no wonder those inbreed fuckfaces use it to make backyard meth. But, fuck those assholes that make me have to buy it from behind the counter only during daytime hours :2up:

Oh... it's not a runny nose that bothers me... its that feeling of 60 grit sandpaper in my eyes, my ears going mute, and the massive green cliffhangers that block the flow of air thorugh my nose.

quickdodge®
03-29-2009, 06:11 PM
and last forever.

If it lasts forever...

But, next doctor visit, I deff. recomend asking for this or atleast a sample.

...then you shouldn't need to ever go back to the doctor for more. Yes?

Lolol. Later, QD.

FasTech
03-29-2009, 06:17 PM
If it lasts forever...

...then you shouldn't need to ever go back to the doctor for more. Yes?

Lolol. Later, QD.

Well, technically it doesn't last forever. Haha.

redrumracer
03-29-2009, 06:19 PM
i dont either , now that i think about it , i am not allergic to anything:goodjob:
Neither do I. :goodjob:

Scotsman
03-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Pussyhttp://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/dixiescotsman/officespace_pic1.jpg

quickdodge®
03-29-2009, 06:22 PM
i dont either , now that i think about it , i am not allergic to anything:goodjob:

Only thing I'm allergic to is poison ivy. Nothing edible or medicinal causes any problems. So I have no worries when it comes to pollen season or anything like that.

Later, QD.

Catnip
03-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Only thing I'm allergic to is poison ivy. Nothing edible or medicinal causes any problems. So I have no worries when it comes to pollen season or anything like that.

Later, QD.

Wuss. I roll around in it in laughter.

WalkS
03-29-2009, 06:54 PM
I just use the over the counter nasal sprays. shiit this past month, my nose is non stop clogged, itchy eyes, etc...

FasTech
03-29-2009, 07:36 PM
I just use the over the counter nasal sprays. shiit this past month, my nose is non stop clogged, itchy eyes, etc...

Use this shit and your nose will be un clogged.

HypnoToad
03-29-2009, 07:40 PM
i take adavair(sp) and clariton(sp)...........they seem to work good for me(the 1st is for astma though)

Dr.G35
03-30-2009, 12:58 AM
I prefer doping myself up on decongestants...it makes me not give a shit about anything...no wonder those inbreed fuckfaces use it to make backyard meth. But, fuck those assholes that make me have to buy it from behind the counter only during daytime hours :2up:

Oh... it's not a runny nose that bothers me... its that feeling of 60 grit sandpaper in my eyes, my ears going mute, and the massive green cliffhangers that block the flow of air thorugh my nose.
lol so true.

Humphrizzle
03-30-2009, 12:59 AM
i drank too much coffee.. i gotta pee.

tdurr
03-30-2009, 02:24 AM
the trick is to start taking pills during feb. Did it this year and last year and have no real bad problems. I use to break out in hives from pollen.. i got it bad.
when i went in for a allergie test a few years ago, they tested me for 52 things and i was allergic to ever single one of them lol

Ran
03-31-2009, 04:07 PM
I can't figure out if I've got a cold or allergies right now. Running nose, cough, headache, ect... If it's allergies, then this is the first year that I've ever had them. It's definitely kicking my @ss though. :(