PDA

View Full Version : Sports Hawks beat Lakers

FlipKing
03-29-2009, 05:07 PM
and held em to a season low in points. Thoughts? I think they'll go 2 rounds deep in the playoffs this year. Beat the heat, and then the next round too

TIGERJC
03-29-2009, 08:36 PM
and held em to a season low in points. Thoughts? I think they'll go 2 rounds deep in the playoffs this year. Beat the heat, and then the next round too
If you saw the game, you would not like the hawks performance in the game.
Kobe bryant sat out 1st quarter with two quick fouls and didn't play much of the 2nd. Lakers clinch thier playoff spot and you could tell in thier play they were holding back. Hawks were shooting good in he 2nd and 3rd quarter and had a 20 point lead, but that was due to the lakers having thier bench players playing most of the time. It was still a good game and I think the hawks have a shot to get far in the playoffs

FlipKing
03-29-2009, 10:28 PM
They played fairly good defense however. 3 point shooting was very good. and JJ didnt have the stats because he was guarding Kobe.

TIGERJC
03-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Defense was good, but they were playing against bench players. I wouldn't call the game a real test, but the hawks needed the win to snap that losing streak

FlipKing
03-31-2009, 10:59 AM
Idk, I thought it was a good win, sick kobe or not. The Lakers are the best team in the NBA. we'll see how tonight goes against the 76ers