PDA

View Full Version : What would you do in this situation??

TheProfiteer
03-29-2009, 09:22 AM
Ok imagine this, your 26-27 years old and you have been in a serious relationship for the last 4 years. Its been consistent, you have had your share of fights and even minor break ups but you are still together.

Over the course of those 4 years and say even 2 years before the two of you hooked up both you have not been tested for any STDs, you were showing no symptoms of anything, it wasnt even on your mind.

**Key Points**

- Durring your relationship you cheated on her/him once, they never found out but its still there lingering in the back of your mind, hey at least you used protection right.

- Also you have heard rumors that your partner has cheated on you as well, those rumors were the cause of one of your break ups, but she/he denied it to the end, and in the end you found closure in believing it was not true, but your best friends swears up and down that he is sure of it beyond the shadow of a doubt.

- One day you decide to go vist the Doc, you know just a check up, you think "its been a while might as well". So you get it done, everything seems fine, but 1 weeks later you get a phone call asking you to come into the Doc's office, you come in, he sits you down.

- AND BOOM! YOU GOT THE AIDS, well not AIDS yet but HIV postive

- you tell your partner, she gets tested, postive as well. Viral load tests indicate roughly 24-30 months since infection. There is no way to determine who got it first.

So you are both at home sitting on your bed, all of your hopes for life shattered, your long term goals become irrelevant, your count down to death has begun, you have no health insurence and are pretty broke so anti-viral treatment is not an option.

Your sitting there looking at each other, with all this in mind.

Whats your next move?

**CLIFF NOTES***

You test postive for HIV, after 4 years in a relationship, you have cheated on them but used protection, they might have cheated on you but you have no proof. The only thing you have to go by is the approximate estimation of when you got the virus.

Check and Mate, Life-1 You-0

TheProfiteer
03-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Mods feel free to add poll if you wish.

TheGrillMan
03-29-2009, 09:28 AM
nothing you can do but live whatever life you have left

quickdodgeŽ
03-29-2009, 09:30 AM
You test postive for HIV, after 4 years in a relationship, you have cheated on them but used protection, they might have cheated on you but you have no proof. The only thing you have to go by is the approximate estimation of when you got the virus.

If there was only one instance of cheating, then you're more than likely to remember it. Do the math. If it doesn't add up on your end, try and remember when you first heard the rumors of the other cheating. Redo the math.

If that doesn't add up, then you need to get in touch with Random Guy because you've just been:

BITCH SLAPPED!!!

Later, QD.

dabuilding
03-29-2009, 09:31 AM
damn that would suck... hard

punkr6
03-29-2009, 09:33 AM
I wouldn't waste any time pointing fingers at each other. If the relationship is good and your in love, Why not just roll with it and enjoy your life ?

slow_hatch
03-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Not that it would really matter at this point, but find the he/she that you cheated with and have them tested. If its a negative, then your bf or gf cheated. That lying whore :2up:

TheProfiteer
03-29-2009, 09:40 AM
nothing you can do but live whatever life you have left

ok, a humble answer, but would you really be so calm, collective, and rational if this happened to you.

TheProfiteer
03-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Not that it would really matter at this point, but find the he/she that you cheated with and have them tested. If its a negative, then your bf or gf cheated. That lying whore :2up:

good point, and then what? What would be your next step knowing your HIV postive?

ironchef
03-29-2009, 09:45 AM
good point, and then what? What would be your next step knowing your HIV postive?I'd say get all your shit in order so that when you kick the bucket you don't leave shit dangling (lol). Ex... make up with family you might be fighting with, say goodbye to good friends or what not. Well that all depends on how long you have.

Arm&hammer
03-29-2009, 09:46 AM
damn, that would suck but my next move would be to buy a whole bunch of shit.
cars clothes and all the shit that i didn't want before because i have been saving up.

TheGrillMan
03-29-2009, 10:06 AM
ok, a humble answer, but would you really be so calm, collective, and rational if this happened to you.

well im sure i would be upset at first but i wouldnt go digging to findout who what where and when

thing is, its done and over nothing you can really do about it but move on and keep living life and do what you can about medical help

but im also very level headed about things, i know when its certin and theres nothing that can be done why wig over it?

slow_hatch
03-29-2009, 10:24 AM
good point, and then what? What would be your next step knowing your HIV postive?

Hrmm......well i don't know much about it, but if you know you going to die and have a time period. I'd take out a big loan and live life like a rock star for a few months etc. plus make good with everyone.

Plus, smack that bitch upside the head and ask her wtf she was thinking, still acting like you never did anything either :lmfao:

ksniperfox
03-29-2009, 11:02 AM
might as well fuck her again. both got aids what can it hurt. piitb.

Crazy Asian
03-29-2009, 02:34 PM
If I was in that position, I'd try to live life to whatever extent I can. Marry her, you might as well. There's no getting out if it. If not, just blast yourself because there's no point to live. Look if you cant, afford the medication are you sure you want to endure all that pain and suffering that comes with AID? I don't. I don't want to be constantly sick, coughing up blood, having an extremely weak immune system, nah I'd put my self out of misery.

Echonova
03-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Go to jail for murder.

Crazy Asian
03-29-2009, 02:38 PM
NSFW!!!!!!!!

redrumracer
03-29-2009, 03:02 PM
well hell since ya both got it

GET IT ONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

redrumracer
03-29-2009, 03:04 PM
oh also contact the people you have slept with and let them know to go get tested.

Got Milk?
03-29-2009, 03:08 PM
DAMN, thats all i can say.

willum14pb
03-29-2009, 03:12 PM
clearly, i would kill her, and then myself.

civic95
03-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Sorry man, best of luck to you. Not sure what I would do...

C-loS109
03-29-2009, 03:25 PM
oh also contact the people you have slept with and let them know to go get tested.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

01CDMLUDER
03-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Wow. I would probably shoot her in the knees and go on a rampage and kill as many dumbasses I could.

BB1_Luda
03-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Wake up in the morning.
Think about life and what you have accomplished as well as you aspirations/goals.

Go buy a gun. Pop off your head off.

I would rather not live with HIV/AIDS then be treated like a diseased animal and potentially lose all my friends and my job.

GL.

MINI
03-29-2009, 04:52 PM
Do all kinds of illegal fun stuff. Try everything. CAR CHASE! Theh when/if they catch you just pop a slug in your head. Kill a couple of people too.

AnthonyF
03-29-2009, 05:04 PM
Sit down with her and have a long discussion and admit what each other has done. You find out she has been a dirty whore, then you kill her.

-Ant.

IMPORTchic
03-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Wow. I would probably have to be admitted to a crazy person hospital. Dont know that I could kill myself, but I would go beat the shit out of some ppl I dont like right after living life to the fullest! That scares me even thinking about it! It only takes that one time and bam.....your life is changed forever! Even wrapping it up does not always give you a 100% clean slate......

I would probably just get married to the person and just have rampent sex and do whatever I could to get by!

slow_hatch
03-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Renegade run, make a list of a bunch of really bad people, and see how many you can kill off. If your lucky you might be viewed as a hero.

collins
03-29-2009, 11:14 PM
to those that have said kill her... remember... you cheated too. even though highly effective, condoms arent always 100% guaranteed protection. even if she did cheat, what makes hers worse than yours? protection? LOL so its morally right that you cheated because you used protection? i think not.

that being said, i'd sit her down and say look... we need to have a 100% open minded conversation about something going on. i'm going to lay everything out on the table and i ask the same of you.

then tell her everything and hope she does the same. decide between the two of you if you can remain in the relationship and try to rebuild it.

also, i've never been one to believe in 2nd chances after cheating, BUT in this instance, i'd consider an exception.

civic95
03-30-2009, 06:50 AM
Keep your head up man. Just look at Majic Johnson. He found out he had AIDs 30 yrs ago, and he's still living life like a normal person.

browningboy7
03-30-2009, 07:09 AM
Since he is only 24 I don't think this is about him?

SicStang03
03-30-2009, 07:28 AM
One of my friends mom has teh aids.. They are poor as hell and she has lived with it for 10+ years now. Aids will cut your life short but it is not a death sentence.

With that said, I would try and get insured and keep living my life.

Paul
03-30-2009, 07:48 AM
match.com and have as much unprotected sex i can to teach people a lesson :lmao: .... no really i would right after i pee'd in that cheating whores butt that gave me hiv+

TheProfiteer
03-30-2009, 12:40 PM
you know if they have it on record that you know you are HIV postive (you got tested and the doc told you the news) and you sleep with some one without telling them you have HIV, you can be charged with Attempted Murder.

and seriously guys, LOL @ the people thinking I gots the AIDZ.

I made this thread after reading Hasans pratical joke thread, and started wondering, what would people do when they found out they had DA AIDS!

TheProfiteer
03-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Keep your head up man. Just look at Majic Johnson. He found out he had AIDs 30 yrs ago, and he's still living life like a normal person.

It hasnt quite been 30years for Magic. Its been barely 30 years since HIV was first discovered.

RandomGuy
03-30-2009, 12:48 PM
you know if they have it on record that you know you are HIV postive (you got tested and the doc told you the news) and you sleep with some one without telling them you have HIV, you can be charged with Attempted Murder.

and seriously guys, LOL @ the people thinking I gots the AIDZ.

I made this thread after reading Hasans pratical joke thread, and started wondering, what would people do when they found out they had DA AIDS!thats why they need to make a home AIDS test.... that way they dont know that you know

tron
03-30-2009, 01:03 PM
well hell since ya both got it

GET IT ONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

WORD!!!!

01CDMLUDER
03-30-2009, 07:29 PM

Majic johnson has HIV not AIDS. HIV eventually turns into AIDS and U die from a cold or something b/c ur immune system is basically gone. Majic Johnson has millions of dollars and can afford the expensive drugs to prevent him from getting the aids. Did u not see the South Park episode about AIDS?

Crazy Asian
03-30-2009, 07:59 PM
HAHAHA money into drugs. LOL. Once HIV turns into AIDS... your're screwed for life.

FlipKing
03-30-2009, 08:00 PM
I'd steal the fastest car I could find and go out in a ball of flames with the police chasing me. why have dr bills when you could go out having fun.

TheProfiteer
03-30-2009, 09:58 PM
HAHAHA money into drugs. LOL. Once HIV turns into AIDS... your're screwed for life.

yeah you are, the 1 year or so of it you would have remaining.

HIV = BIG LOL :rolleyes: