PDA

View Full Version : .::my night at boomers::.

Decepticon™
03-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Ok so yeasterday was birthday and i turned 20, so me and Cookie-monster hit up boomers strip club just for the hell of it. Ive never been to a strip club before in life so I have nothing really to compare my experience at Boomers too. But for my first time at strip club i had an awesome time first i didnt even have to pay to get in cause its free cover if its your birthday:goodjob: .

So any way i asked a few guys at work if they have ever been there and they all told me the same thing "its a waste of time a money cause the girls are ugly and you cant even get a beer" ....so im thinkin damn well i dont have to worry about beer cause i cant buy it anyway but fuck the girls are ugly, well shit i aint gonna be lookin at their faces just titties HAHA. So later that night danny and i head out, and im going with the impression that im gonna see a bunch of nasty naked chicks...well let me tell you i was dead wrong. The Dancers there are freakin HOT!!! NO LIE. So we sit down at a table and order some waters (yea waters thats how we roll) and not long after sitting a pretty good looking girl comes over and chats us up for a few minutes then asks if we want a table dance which i answer yes to very quickly. She does her thing on the table all naked and shit, by this time im fucking love this place cause i only had to talk/ listen to her for like 2 minutes then she got naked for me....well long story short we get a few more table dances then we take a few seconds to recope and see how much money we have left. So we got enough for one more dance. Danny tells me to pick whom ever i want for our final dance. I pick this tall hot blonde, so she comes chats us up and tells us her name...then danny comes outta no where and is like "oh really thats my sisters name".......im like WTF dude weird!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA LSHMDFO.well she still gave us a dance which was awesome. But overall a good night. i had fun, saw some prime trim and didnt spend a bunch of money

Just thought Id share....
:boobies: :cheers: :boobies: :cheers: :boobies: :cheers: :boobies: :cheers: :boobies: :cheers:

Princess12
03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Happy Belated Birthday

Ran
03-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Glad you had a good one. Happy belated dude.

willum14pb
03-27-2009, 04:47 PM
cool man. you got raped for money i bet. first time in a strip club you walked out with nothing. strippers REALLY gotta work for my money. I've had bitches chat me up for like 15 minutes and they're like "so wanna dance?" and im like nah im good.

LQQKITZME
03-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!

Elbow
03-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Strippers hahahahhahaa

Nissan Sean
03-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Boomers is alright if your not 21. i just turned 21, and want to start hittin up the really nice titty bars.. any suggestions guys? i might go to one tomorrow.

Decepticon™
03-27-2009, 05:01 PM
cool man. you got raped for money i bet. first time in a strip club you walked out with nothing. strippers REALLY gotta work for my money. I've had bitches chat me up for like 15 minutes and they're like "so wanna dance?" and im like nah im good. LOL...naw not really between the both of us we only spent like 50 bucks which isnt to bad(i think)..we got drinks and 4 table dances....plus i have no self control, they ask and im like yes ma'am i would love a dance.

thanks everyone

james
03-27-2009, 10:08 PM
wait.....table dance? or lap dance?

how much were they?

and girls there are just topless right? no vagoo?

Bus Driver J
03-27-2009, 10:14 PM
I've had bitches chat me up for like 15 minutes and they're like "so wanna dance?" and im like nah im good.
LOL, Ive done that tons of times. Work for that money you whore.....

Scrilla
03-27-2009, 10:39 PM
wait.....table dance? or lap dance?

how much were they?

and girls there are just topless right? no vagoo?

Table.

Vajayjay.

:ninja:

redrumracer
03-27-2009, 10:58 PM
happy late birthday man, and glad you had a good time.

dkjohnson04
03-27-2009, 11:09 PM
happy bday son!

black_e92
03-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Damn that sounds awesome.

I have yet to go to a strip club... but I may soon...

redrumracer
03-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Damn that sounds awesome.

I have yet to go to a strip club... but I may soon...
Just don't drive there from what I hear.

black_e92
03-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Just don't drive there from what I hear.

LOL

EmminoDaGreat
03-28-2009, 12:41 AM
lol we took my buddy who is only 20, there are a lot of cool chicks, however one asked us for nose candy, most of them hung out bs'ed etc, we went on a wednesday so all the girls where ours... lol

EmminoDaGreat
03-28-2009, 12:42 AM
lol we took my buddy who is only 20, there are a lot of cool chicks, however one asked us for nose candy, most of them hung out bs'ed etc, we went on a wednesday so all the girls where ours... lol

4dmin
03-28-2009, 01:30 AM
Never been to boomers..i was always to old..lol..

FasTech
03-28-2009, 01:32 AM
Boomers is alright if your not 21. i just turned 21, and want to start hittin up the really nice titty bars.. any suggestions guys? i might go to one tomorrow.

The Pink Pony. And happy late B-Day.

S II K
03-28-2009, 01:57 AM
me ls3_kid and iEvo went for my birthday last year and had a good ass time lol we took ls3_kids moms mini van aka stealth bomber

scabtastic
03-28-2009, 02:05 AM
i went there for my 19th, it was my first time as well....my buddies paid for everything, but my first dance i got my drink kicked in my lap, and some of the girls were hit and miss....did you go to the VIP room? the VIP room was a waste of money in my oppinion...same thing happened in there that was going on outside...but i left with the DJ cracking jokes at me, and boomers shirt signed by most the girls., but glad you had fun and happy birthday

BobbyFresco
03-28-2009, 07:36 AM
At least you didn't spend a shit ton of money. The first time I went to a strip club was on my 18th bday. I must have had a sign of my forehead that said noob because I got hit up by every stripper in the damn building...I remember spending $400+ that night...
Like a fucking idiot.

If and when I go, these days, and the strippers start the whole schmoozing deal to work up asking about a dance, I tell them straight up that if they want to converse then they're more than welcome to sit but if the sole intent is a dance then they may be wasting their time....9 times out of 10, they'll sit down anyway and just talk because they know from the get go that they aren't going to hustle me out of my money.

Bballjamal
03-28-2009, 08:06 AM
on the southside its the pink pony and to really ball out I go to Cheetah lounge or this super super exclusive spot over by Cheshire Bridge Rd. Like I don't even remember the name of this place but it almost felt like high dollar prostitution. Awesome

AnthonyF
03-28-2009, 08:18 AM
cool man. you got raped for money i bet. first time in a strip club you walked out with nothing. strippers REALLY gotta work for my money. I've had bitches chat me up for like 15 minutes and they're like "so wanna dance?" and im like nah im good.

hahaha x2.

Strip clubs are a waste of time. Get game, get bitches you don't have to pay for. :goodjob:

Happy b-day none the less.

-Ant.

Sport1.3
03-28-2009, 09:03 AM
The Pink Pony. And happy late B-Day.

or Cheetah.

Boomers is such a shit hole lol. We used to go there during lunch hours between classes (southern Poly) for their Buffet. It was like $4.99 and you could eat and see bare clam flying around all over the place for just a few bucks more....oh memories.

Do they still dim the lights when the girls come out lol

Sport1.3
03-28-2009, 09:09 AM
hahaha x2.

Strip clubs are a waste of time. Get game, get bitches you don't have to pay for. :goodjob:

-Ant.

Except when you're asked to bring your girl to one and she gets so hot and bothered she destroys your dick afterwords :ninja:

nothing like having her pick out the hottest girl in the place to give you a lap dance, just so she can watch

dabuilding
03-28-2009, 10:04 AM
haha boomers was my first place too lol yea its not a bad place and some of the girls look good but theres one thats just plain annoying she talks too much haha happy late bday

Decepticon™
03-28-2009, 10:07 AM
thanks everyone....sounds like most of ya'll have your own interesting strip club experiences.

B00STedSvT
03-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Me and 4 other guys from IA went there one night for the hell of it..Theres a little spanish bar next door that we stopped at first to get all warm and fuzzy and then we walked into boomers..There were actually Several good looking girls there..We also saw Kesan from G's to Gents while we were there..Me and hydroshutter Literally Covered this one girl with money..Although we spent alittle over 600 it was still a Blast..Good Times Good Times

AnthonyF
03-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Except when you're asked to bring your girl to one and she gets so hot and bothered she destroys your dick afterwords :ninja:

nothing like having her pick out the hottest girl in the place to give you a lap dance, just so she can watch

Touchč.

-Ant.

Captain-Obvious™
03-28-2009, 11:08 AM
i went there for my 19th, it was my first time as well....my buddies paid for everything, but my first dance i got my drink kicked in my lap, and some of the girls were hit and miss....did you go to the VIP room? the VIP room was a waste of money in my oppinion...same thing happened in there that was going on outside...but i left with the DJ cracking jokes at me, and boomers shirt signed by most the girls., but glad you had fun and happy birthday

nah we didn't go to the VIP room...I've already made that mistake once...

The Ninja
03-28-2009, 11:58 AM
hahaha x2.

-Ant.

Exactly.