PDA

View Full Version : Random GOTTA WATCH THIS VIDEO..MADE ME CRY

gsrchicky82
09-24-2005, 10:52 AM
i dunno how to post just the video so i'll send the link to my page..the video is on my page

www.myspace.com/gsrchicky82

quickdodgeŽ
09-24-2005, 10:54 AM
Hmmm. My guess is...this belongs in the VIDEO section. Moved. What is the video about? Later, QD.

gsrchicky82
09-24-2005, 10:56 AM
whoops sorry just changed it...wathc it now..hurricane katrina

Danny
09-25-2005, 08:02 PM
ya know, i thought it would be good for a second.
whos is this guy pasting his head on noah and the president. The presidents censored hand?? What the heck. You blame the national gov, but that video mentions nothing about the local goverment. "How much has bush come outa pocket?", what does that have anything to do with it, how much have you come outa pocket? The "presidence negligence"? How about the local gov thats job is to supply its city with an evacuation plan? How about the local gov that claimed the weekend befor that they would be fine. If you gonna blame spread blame equally and where it belongs. Look at every truly emotional video that represents a hard time in the a nations history, the artist and directors dont plaster the photos of fame over people sturgling for thier life.
"im the one to turst" what has he done and why should i trust him?
"my moma left me when i got locked up" how does this relate?

OK I am done wasting time. i hope you are part of the group of people that think this was a race issue???

Stormhammer
09-26-2005, 02:29 PM
I like the song - its like Eminem and DHT mix

malfeas99
09-26-2005, 03:03 PM
One day musicians might learn to leave political rhetoric to the marginally intelligent and informed.

I won't hold my breath.

Danny
09-26-2005, 04:34 PM
MALFEAS, lol, right there with u.. give us some input on this garbage.

gsrchicky82
09-27-2005, 11:31 AM
whoa there..i wasn't blaming anyone..i was referring to the footage of what was going on down in louisiana...makes me think twice about what i have and what they don't have...