PDA

View Full Version : Friday, Rainy, fuck

ALVIN
03-27-2009, 07:00 AM
It's Friday. It's raining. I know everyone knows that. NOS Grape in the morning to get it started. :crazy: Girl on my mind ;) . And Paper to be chased the weekend. I think I have like 4-5 tattoos set up for the weekend from the usuals lol. What is everyone else doing this weekend?

Good Morning yall.

:yes:

SampaGuy
03-27-2009, 07:07 AM
FORMULA 1

PURP
03-27-2009, 07:20 AM
Kicking yo pedo ass... then getting drunk and letting you tattoo my leg... dammit, that's gonna hurt..lulz

NVEOUS
03-27-2009, 07:32 AM
fuckers fuckers fuckers, whats happenin boys? Im not doing anything this weekend but going to a drum competition. But other than that im free.

Oh and Alvin how much you charge?

MINI
03-27-2009, 08:03 AM
Friday- Go to town and do nothing. Saturday- Go to town and do nothing. Sunday- Go fishing.

:sigh:

ALVIN
03-27-2009, 08:09 AM
NVEOUS - YOU YOU YOU GOT mutha fuckin mail...beyotch. haha

Kev - We are finishing the back tomorrow...believe that. Ohh Call Paul and tell him $130. Preesh.

on the agenda this weekend:
1) Tonight
- The Bucky .... some shit he wants to work on his arm
- maybe more tonight depending.
2) Saturday
- MR and MRS Purp .... kevin's leg, wifey arm.
- Daniel .... hopefully
- Paul Waul lol .... shoe design verbatim
- Maybe more tomorrow night depending....
3) Sunday
- See my daughter
- no tattoos lined up but need to tattoo...so.... lol

Evil Goat
03-27-2009, 08:15 AM
the rain blows, im starting to have withdrawals from not racing

NVEOUS
03-27-2009, 08:18 AM
ALVIN- MAIL MOTHAFUKA

you see what i did thur?

oneSLOWex
03-27-2009, 08:20 AM
http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/c3922e57/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

sup errrr body

NVEOUS
03-27-2009, 08:23 AM
the rain blows, im starting to have withdrawals from not racing

Hey evil goat!! No e war today? deal? lol

Evil Goat
03-27-2009, 08:32 AM
Hey evil goat!! No e war today? deal? lol

deal! lulz, ive actually gotta do some work today so i wont be on as much as yesterday

PURP
03-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Kev - We are finishing the back tomorrow...believe that. Ohh Call Paul and tell him $130. Preesh.

I'll hit him up

1) Tonight
2) Saturday
- Daniel .... hopefully
3) Sunday
- See my daughter

Fuck mike.... I'm coming over now to get it done...lol..

ALVIN
03-27-2009, 09:48 AM
LoL I hate shitty days man...I need BEER

NVEOUS
03-27-2009, 09:53 AM
i think it would be alot cheaper if i learned to like beer and not liquor

ALVIN
03-27-2009, 09:54 AM
def. a lot cheaper....start liking keystone light haha....13.49 for a 30 pack cans. EW i hate the stuff unless its for pong. I am a regular of BL

SUBY_RUE
03-27-2009, 09:56 AM
LoL I hate shitty days man...I need BEER

I know, I wanted to finish up my swap today... throwing code 21 :doh: I need to rewire the o2 (switch the black wires) but I live in a apt, so no garage....

oneSLOWex
03-27-2009, 09:56 AM
def. a lot cheaper....start liking keystone light haha....13.49 for a 30 pack cans. EW i hate the stuff unless its for pong. I am a regular of BL

BL is teh goodness! I enjoyed several $2 32oz BLs last night :D

Jason..
03-27-2009, 10:00 AM
It's Friday. It's raining. I know everyone knows that. NOS Grape in the morning to get it started. :crazy: Girl on my mind ;) . And Paper to be chased the weekend. I think I have like 4-5 tattoos set up for the weekend from the usuals lol. What is everyone else doing this weekend?

Good Morning yall.

:yes:I hate this fucking weather..

Jason..
03-27-2009, 10:01 AM
BL is teh goodness! I enjoyed several $2 32oz BLs last night :DDamn you..I was stuck at home w the fam..

stillaneon
03-27-2009, 10:03 AM
BL is teh goodness! I enjoyed several $2 32oz BLs last night :D

I got trashed. sitting at work feeling like shit right now.:(

oneSLOWex
03-27-2009, 10:06 AM
Damn you..I was stuck at home w the fam..
LOL

I got trashed. sitting at work feeling like shit right now.:(

normally i do that every thursday.....but got this pretty good sized party to go to tonight so i cut myself off last night haha

stillaneon
03-27-2009, 10:11 AM
We go to a local bar and they do dollar draft.

then my room mate and I decided to play "I buy, you drink" needless to say I had to drink about 4 more beers to get the taste of that horrendous shot out of my mouth.

oneSLOWex
03-27-2009, 10:30 AM
We go to a local bar and they do dollar draft.

then my room mate and I decided to play "I buy, you drink" needless to say I had to drink about 4 more beers to get the taste of that horrendous shot out of my mouth.

LOL we have dollar draft at another bar on Mondays with half price pool.

Yeah...the "i buy, you drink" thing ALWAYS gets me haha... its the best when you go ask the bartender to make the most fucked up drink/shot he can think of lol

NVEOUS
03-27-2009, 10:40 AM
IM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO LEGALLY DRINK LOL

90_ACCORD
03-27-2009, 10:45 AM
Not shit like always. Damn i hate living in snellville. Nothing to ever do rain or shine.

FasTech
03-27-2009, 10:46 AM
Well, I was hoping to ride bikes today and tommorrow, but the wheather is fucking everything up.

stillaneon
03-27-2009, 11:10 AM
LOL we have dollar draft at another bar on Mondays with half price pool.

Yeah...the "i buy, you drink" thing ALWAYS gets me haha... its the best when you go ask the bartender to make the most fucked up drink/shot he can think of lol

LOL, the bar we frequent has free 9 ft tables so we play all the time.

I was dumb and I bought first. I bought him a flatliner (half a shot of sambuka (licorice liquor), half a shot of tequila, and a teaspoon of tabasco.

He drank it, almost cried because of the tabasco, then decided that he would return the favor with his new drink, a four hoursmen (jack, jim, jameson, and jose), then added 151 to it and a shit load of tabasco. So I bought him a shot, and he brought mine in a tumbler 3/4 of the way full. I downed it. and about 15 minutes later, felt amazing. except for my mouth and throat which still tasted like tabasco.

oneSLOWex
03-27-2009, 11:12 AM
LOL, the bar we frequent has free 9 ft tables so we play all the time.

I was dumb and I bought first. I bought him a flatliner (half a shot of sambuka (licorice liquor), half a shot of tequila, and a teaspoon of tabasco.

He drank it, almost cried because of the tabasco, then decided that he would return the favor with his new drink, a four hoursmen (jack, jim, jameson, and jose), then added 151 to it and a shit load of tabasco. So I bought him a shot, and he brought mine in a tumbler 3/4 of the way full. I downed it. and about 15 minutes later, felt amazing. except for my mouth and throat which still tasted like tabasco.
FUCK....you guys are crazy! LOL tobasco? i love hot stuff....but damn hahaha

stillaneon
03-27-2009, 11:19 AM
FUCK....you guys are crazy! LOL tobasco? i love hot stuff....but damn hahaha

It's great for that game because its horrible.

I love playing because I will drink almost anything in a shot, and I get trashed for cheap.

nreggie454
03-27-2009, 11:45 AM
If you are the type of person that doesn't feel guilty when his friends puke, buy them a cement mixer next time.

stillaneon
03-27-2009, 11:47 AM
If you are the type of person that doesn't feel guilty when his friends puke, buy them a cement mixer next time.

I drink them and I get by just fine.

It doesn't bother me.

but yeah, we have graduated past those. that was round 2 or 3 after the mind eraser, which I also like....

TheGrillMan
03-27-2009, 11:49 AM
ive done something similar to this just never at a bar

oneSLOWex
03-27-2009, 11:50 AM
I drink them and I get by just fine.

It doesn't bother me.

but yeah, we have graduated past those. that was round 2 or 3 after the mind eraser, which I also like....
LOL whats in a cement mixer?

stillaneon
03-27-2009, 11:53 AM

A shot of Bailey's, hold it in your mouth and either drink lime juice or bite into a lime wedge.

The acidity makes the creme curdle and stick to your teeth like cement.

nreggie454
03-27-2009, 11:53 AM
^Beat me to it.^ rats.
Irish cream 1st and then you add lime juice. It makes the Irish cream curdle instantly and if you aren't expecting it, it can make you puke.

oneSLOWex
03-27-2009, 11:55 AM
A shot of Bailey's, hold it in your mouth and either drink lime juice or bite into a lime wedge.

:no: hell no.....just hell no...lol

ALVIN
03-27-2009, 11:56 AM
I had 7 cement mixers on my 21st bday...mind erasers, straight shots of sambuka, jager etc. Flaming Dr. Peppers are the shit :)

TheGrillMan
03-27-2009, 11:57 AM

similar to a boilermaker lol

or carbomb whatever you wanna call it

TheGrillMan
03-27-2009, 11:58 AM
I had 7 cement mixers on my 21st bday...mind erasers, straight shots of sambuka, jager etc. Flaming Dr. Peppers are the shit :)

hrmm i turn 21 a week from today

stillaneon
03-27-2009, 12:03 PM
similar to a boilermaker lol

or carbomb whatever you wanna call it

Well a Car Bomb is technically Guiness and Irish Whiskey. most people use irish Cream which is what curdles. That is called a Black and Tan though

stillaneon
03-27-2009, 12:03 PM

You goon Boys need to come down here and get schooled...

teh bri
03-27-2009, 03:16 PM
NVEOUS - YOU YOU YOU GOT mutha fuckin mail...beyotch. haha

1) Tonight
2) Saturday
- Daniel .... hopefully
3) Sunday
- See my daughter

Good Afternoon everyone!

:D

This weekend is going to be fab! Me and My brother have the house to ourselves til the third.. YAY! Dad and Laura are getting married <3

NVEOUS
03-27-2009, 03:25 PM
party????

ALVIN
03-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Good Afternoon everyone!

This weekend is going to be fab! Me and My brother have the house to ourselves til the third.. YAY! Dad and Laura are getting married <3

Nice so i'm on my way over :yes: :D

The Ninja
03-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Good Afternoon everyone!

Time-out... Aren't you Brett's daughter? So Brett is getting married to some woman named Laura?

teh bri
03-27-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm not brett's Daughter..

i'm Brett's STEP-daughter.

ALVIN
03-28-2009, 08:16 AM
Time-out... Aren't you Brett's daughter? So Brett is getting married to some woman named Laura?

you sir are a dip shit....get ya shit straight lol. :cheers: