PDA

View Full Version : Got my first ticket(s) thanks to gwinnett county police

GaGen2Teg
03-27-2009, 02:26 AM
:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:
Damn bastards got me for taillight and loud exhaust first ticket and i get 2 fuckin bastard. was up at the bp on pleasant hill meeting up with 88crxboosted to swap ecus and bastard got me. this is what he put for the exhaust ticket
"...went round mall block audible over 100 yards away. could here car on mall blvd when i was on mall place."

true it was my fault for the exhaust had to test out my new ecu the broken taillight my bulb was out so whenever i stepped on the brakes it wouldnt light up. didnt even know bout that one. freaking lame. anything i can do?

Oh yeah also ran a blue ef with some red gt3s on 85N who are you??? i want a rematch!!!

X-Runner
03-27-2009, 02:28 AM
Fix the exhaust or drive like you don't want to get another ticket. My Silverado is loud, very, and I have never had a problem. Know when to get on it and when not to if you have a loud car or have an exhaust that meets the laws.

bigdare23
03-27-2009, 02:30 AM
I been rocking a buddy club spec II exhaust for over a year and no ticket yet...

Just wasn't you day LOL

GaGen2Teg
03-27-2009, 02:31 AM
Fix the exhaust or drive like you don't want to get another ticket. My Silverado is loud, very, and I have never had a problem. Know when to get on it and when not to if you have a loud car or have an exhaust that meets the laws.

yeah plannin on getting a new quiter one...yeah i knew i was taking a risk i usually never get on it but yeah wrong time.

FasTech
03-27-2009, 02:58 AM
Its not so much have a loud exhaust, its driving it hard and them, being the cops, able to tell because your exhaust gives you away. Like BigDare having his buddyclubII... thats one of the loudest exhaust I've ever heard besides running straight pipe(s). I'm sure he hasn't a problem because he doesn't race between ever stop light/sign or rev everywhere he goes. And I'm not saying you do, but you clearly stated,"true it was my fault for the exhaust had to test out my new ecu" so he heard you because you were probably going threw some gears.

K20Z1
03-27-2009, 03:09 AM
loud exhausts give me a headache

quickdodge®
03-27-2009, 05:43 AM
i want a rematch!!!

Hopefully the next thing I read about you will be in the obituary section. Later, QD.

NVEOUS
03-27-2009, 08:32 AM
That sucks man. I've got a blitz nur spec II on my wrx. I think its the loudest you can get for my car. I haven't had any problems though.

Paul
03-27-2009, 08:41 AM
i'm awaiting to get pulled over for blacked out tails :D

Z0_o6
03-27-2009, 08:44 AM
never had any issue with exhaust. and mine is fuckin LOUD. RS*R 3" on my sti with an atmospheric dumped external wastegate. although around town i usually keep my silencer in and drive normal.

Jecht
03-27-2009, 08:44 AM
Lol @ op for complaining about ticket and then commenting on how you raced someone on 85. Those aren't even major tickets. :lmao:

Evil Goat
03-27-2009, 10:00 AM
i just wanna say...

HAHA, MOTHERFUCKING, HAHA YOU DUMB FUCK

dabuilding
03-27-2009, 10:05 AM
that ef was me i painted em :ninja:

lol jk mines nothin to race.........yet :ninja:

aguynamedpat
03-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Ive never been harassed about loud exhaust, and this is my 2nd dsm with full 3" with no cat. This one is Greddy last one was made at an exhaust shop with a Megan Racing muffler. Both cammed.

Just dont be retarded.

stillaneon
03-27-2009, 10:16 AM
:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:
Damn bastards got me for taillight and loud exhaust first ticket and i get 2 fuckin bastard. was up at the bp on pleasant hill meeting up with 88crxboosted to swap ecus and bastard got me. this is what he put for the exhaust ticket
"...went round mall block audible over 100 yards away. could here car on mall blvd when i was on mall place."

true it was my fault for the exhaust had to test out my new ecu the broken taillight my bulb was out so whenever i stepped on the brakes it wouldnt light up. didnt even know bout that one. freaking lame. anything i can do?

Oh yeah also ran a blue ef with some red gt3s on 85N who are you??? i want a rematch!!!

So your mad because you have after market parts on your car and you got a ticket.

Get a quieter exhaust or learn to drive as not to create noise.

I have a 3 inch exhaust all the way from the manifold and rarely get hassled by the police.

One day you little ricers are going to stop bitching about the cops. He did his job. You knew the risks of the mods and you put them on anyway.

I've gotten numerous tickets, but I can't bitch about any of them but one because I was in the wrong....

You will be ok, pay the fines and learn from it.

Keep your race stories in the KF.

B00STedSvT
03-27-2009, 10:17 AM
I had to ride around Open header for almost a month..Having a loud car doesnt get you tickets..Smashing the gas around town throwing caution to the wind is what got u tickets..(this is the part where i insert) DUMBASS!!..And if you lost to that slow ass b16 ef then you had No reason to be going through the gears like that Anyway..Ricer lol

G.C
03-27-2009, 10:48 AM
sucks for you.

civic95
03-27-2009, 12:12 PM
When will people learn? You cannot ride thru Duluth acting stupid. They will pull you over for any reason, just to see if you have a license and insurance. I wouldn't even forget to use my blinker going thru there.

Greddypacked
03-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Lol i have CAI, header, and a full catback and i love getting on it especially w/ people around. Though when i know a cop is around i keep the gears changed at around 2.5-3k rpms that way it purs, not roars lol.

_Christian_
03-27-2009, 12:41 PM
I was a cop I'd give ricers so many tickets it's not even funny...wait yes it is!! HAHA

dabuilding
03-27-2009, 12:52 PM
^ lol hell yes

sogood
03-27-2009, 03:03 PM
I love how it's always the cops fault that you got a ticket. Obviously you didn't learn either, since you go out and race some other ricer afterwards and still want more..

eraser4g63
03-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Unless they checked it with a DB meter the loud exhaust ticket is out, and the tail light is a fix it ticket. they were bored.

GaGen2Teg
03-27-2009, 09:57 PM
I know im in the wrong for gunning it but i did not see no police and after about 5 mins later i didnt know he would pull me over even though he never saw me. I dont drive like that all the time.

im not a ricer fckers

i lost to him bcuz i had 2 damn front seats in my back seat and a full sub box

GaGen2Teg
03-27-2009, 09:58 PM
Unless they checked it with a DB meter the loud exhaust ticket is out, and the tail light is a fix it ticket. they were bored.

thats what i figured thank you thats all i needed to know

GaGen2Teg
03-27-2009, 10:00 PM
I love how it's always the cops fault that you got a ticket. Obviously you didn't learn either, since you go out and race some other ricer afterwards and still want more..

i raced him before i got up there

i think its my karma for doing so

GaGen2Teg
03-27-2009, 10:01 PM

i think its my karma for doing it

quickdodge®
03-27-2009, 10:10 PM

i think its my karma for doing so

Too bad your "karma" didn't have you lying in a casket afterward. Later, QD.

LeX
03-27-2009, 11:05 PM
the issue is having a nasty sounding loud rice rocket/

cops never had an issue with my header/straight piped 280z

OnURleft
03-27-2009, 11:20 PM
quiet your fucking turd rocket rice down. Your screaming straight piped fart launcher does not make you fast. Fact.

Evil Goat
03-28-2009, 10:10 AM
i think its def prejudice, i rode around for almost 3 months with headers, about 1.5 foot of exhaust, and turndowns, no mufflers, no resonators, nothing, just straight exhaust and not one time did i ever have a problem, hell the day we had to cut that bullshit exhaust out from under my car i pulled out into traffic right beside two separate city officers and got a thumbs up from one of them

sucks for "import" owners, that being said, you still shouldnt be riding around like a dousche cake

stillaneon
03-28-2009, 10:16 AM

you must be high.

It doesnt matter if he had a DB meter or not

Captain-Obvious™
03-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Lol i have CAI, header, and a full catback and i love getting on it especially w/ people around. Though when i know a cop is around i keep the gears changed at around 2.5-3k rpms that way it purs, not roars lol.

this is one of the lamest posts I've ever read...

GaGen2Teg
03-28-2009, 11:18 AM
quiet your fucking turd rocket rice down. Your screaming straight piped fart launcher does not make you fast. Fact.

i dont have straight pipe...i have headers a cat and just a loud exhaust after 3k rpm

collins
03-28-2009, 11:20 AM
i think its def prejudice, i rode around for almost 3 months with headers, about 1.5 foot of exhaust, and turndowns, no mufflers, no resonators, nothing, just straight exhaust and not one time did i ever have a problem, hell the day we had to cut that bullshit exhaust out from under my car i pulled out into traffic right beside two separate city officers and got a thumbs up from one of them

sucks for "import" owners, that being said, you still shouldnt be riding around like a dousche cake haha isnt life grand? :D :crazy:

Echonova
03-28-2009, 03:11 PM
I wrote that ticket and remember you. I will be in court that day for sure.

Fuck your life.

01CDMLUDER
03-28-2009, 05:56 PM
lol. My exhaust is only loud when I want it 2 be. Thats what u get for being a rice rocket at the mall

GaGen2Teg
03-29-2009, 08:52 AM
lol at all your ricer comments gotta love IA judge ppl off one thing haha

quickdodge®
03-29-2009, 08:56 AM
lol at all your ricer comments gotta love IA judge ppl off one thing haha

You said you were racing. That's plenty enough to judge. Later, QD.

GaGen2Teg
03-29-2009, 09:07 AM
You said you were racing. That's plenty enough to judge. Later, QD.

so if you street race your a ricer???:thinking:

so 80% of IA are ricers then right...I get your guys point thinkin im a ricer:goodjob:
it just makes me :lmfao:

quickdodge®
03-29-2009, 09:09 AM

so 80% of IA are ricers then right...I get your guys point thinkin im a ricer:goodjob:

I don't think of you as a "ricer" at all. And if you can find any post on IA where I have EVER called anyone a "ricer" then please, post it. I just think you're an idiot and hope that next time you engage in that crap, that you have dire consequences. Later, QD.

GaGen2Teg
03-29-2009, 09:12 AM
I don't think of you as a "ricer" at all. And if you can find any post on IA where I have EVER called anyone a "ricer" then please, post it. I just think you're an idiot and hope that next time you engage in that crap, that you have dire consequences. Later, QD.

I know you aint call me a ricer QD but bout every other person who posted in this thread did and dont even know a god damn thing bout me... i get your point on street racing though

quickdodge®
03-29-2009, 09:15 AM
I know you aint call me a ricer QD but bout every other person who posted in this thread did and dont even know a god damn thing bout me...

Well quote every other person then and not me.

I'm just surprised to see that you posted that. I just didn't know you were one of them. Later, QD.

GaGen2Teg
03-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Well quote every other person then and not me.

I'm just surprised to see that you posted that. I just didn't know you were one of them. Later, QD.

yeah being a ricer is so awesome:lmfao:

but anyways ordered a tanabe medalion touring exhaust quiter exhaust and no more canister... stock looking and i quote them

"Using the all new 'continuous strand' ADVANTEX packing material technology, MEDALION TOURING acheives extremely high levels of exhaust system efficiency, while maintaining a street driveable, extremely low frequency and deep tone that is well under 93db for discreet sports driving."

should fix that problem even if i get on it. but yeah no more of that lil nonsense for me 2 tickets is enough

quickdodge®
03-29-2009, 09:38 AM
yeah being a ricer is so awesome:lmfao:

I actually meant "one of them" as in "street racer."

but yeah no more of that lil nonsense for me 2 tickets is enough

If that's true, then good for you. Later, QD.

GaGen2Teg
03-29-2009, 09:41 AM
I actually meant "one of them" as in "street racer."

If that's true, then good for you. Later, QD.

i figured you meant street racer but i still giggle at me being a ricer

yeah i really dont feel like getting pulled over again especially for racing thats like 20x worse than my tickets

Catnip
03-29-2009, 09:48 AM
i dont have straight pipe...i have headers a cat and just a loud exhaust after 3k rpm

What do you drive?

GaGen2Teg
03-29-2009, 09:52 AM
What do you drive?

db2

Atlblkz06
03-29-2009, 10:27 AM

No, if you street race you're just a dumbass.

If you have a fartcan exhaust that makes your presence known over a 1.5 mile radius and make <250HP, then you're a ricer.

Sucks about the tickets though - just get it fixed and go to court. They'll probably let you go for the exhaust (tell em you had a leak or some BS), but the other charge might stick purely because they're desperate for cash right now.

GaGen2Teg
03-29-2009, 10:32 AM
No, if you street race you're just a dumbass.

If you have a fartcan exhaust that makes your presence known over a 1.5 mile radius and make <250HP, then you're a ricer.

Sucks about the tickets though - just get it fixed and go to court. They'll probably let you go for the exhaust (tell em you had a leak or some BS), but the other charge might stick purely because they're desperate for cash right now.

yeah damn fartcan came with car but new one on the way...yeah tickets are lame i do have a leak from my header lol