PDA

View Full Version : H22 vs RSX vs EM1 vs S13 vs Mazdaspeed

RotiEatter
09-24-2005, 08:32 AM
I posted these on Honda-Tech, so I'm just going to copy and paste them here. :)

Last night I raced J's EM1 and M's S13.

J's EM1-B18C5, Intake, Exhaust, 50 shot of nitrous.

M's S13-Coupe, SR20DET, Intake, Exhaust, FMIC, not sure what else. 14psi.

The 1st race us three lined up at 50mph, three honks, and I pulled ahead right away. J mis-shifted right away, but I pulled ahead of both.

2nd race, same thing, J didn't use any nitrous. I pwned again.

3rd race was just J and I. We lined up at about 55mph. Three honks and J is hanging with me, shift to 3rd and I start to pull ahead, and at the end of 4th I've got about a car-car and a half on him. =)

4th race, M was back down to 9psi. We get a light together, I give him a head start [waited until he got a car ahead of me]. He takes off and I take off normally. I got WOT at about 20mph. I catch up and pass him going through 2nd and 3rd. I let off the throttle at around 100-110mph with about half a car on him.

So yeah, so more kills for the H22. :thumbup:

Saturday Afternoon-
I was coming up a little twisty 2 lane road near my house. It's a fun road, and when there is no other cars on it I like to drive it pretty hard.

A silver Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed pulls out in front of me and we get a light. We are both turning right. All I can see is tinted windows and an exhaust. He turns first and is about 2 cars ahead of me. I hear him go WOT and I do the same in 2nd gear. It takes me a second to catch up to him. I caught up around 90-95, I began to pass him and at 110 I am ahead and I hit my brakes. He keeps going and slows down shortly after. I just turn... I hate when people floor it before you can line up/catch up.

Sunday afternoon
I get a light and behind me pulls up a 05 silver Acura RSX Type S. . Anyhow, so the light turns green and I take off normally. He's still behind me. I get over into the right lane to pass a slow car infront of me. The slow car turns...its open now.

I'm slightly ahead because of the slower car, but the light ahead was yellow. So we get the light, and he lines up with me. I look over and check out the ride... looks lowered, I heard some noise [probably I/E]. Clean car, I love RSX's. I check out his mad JDM girlfriend in the passenger seat, she's pretty cute.

The other light turns yellow, I hold my revs around 2000 and I launch well. He takes off with some wheel spin. I pull right away. I only went up to about 100-110. I put about 1.5-2 cars on him. After this we both got onto the highway and his friend with a newer CL Type S kept trying to race me.

For the locals, it was on Ga Hwy. 316, its a stretch that is notorious for heavy police patrol, so I didn't even bother running. Plus, there was waaay to much traffic.

Also, side note. I tried to race an older C4 Corvette. We were running a 2 lane twisty road and I was stayin on his ass, until he almost lost it on a corner. Then I stayed a few cars behind, but afterwards I followed him onto a bigger road. He punched it before I had even turned, so I couldn't even catch up. I was pissed, I really wanted to run him. I hate when people do that gay shit. Oh well. Those are my kills from this weekend.

AnclyT
09-24-2005, 02:18 PM
nice kills

what mods do you have?

Repost Squintz
09-24-2005, 08:47 PM
nice kills

what mods do you have?
yeah what he said :cool:

AznTraitor
09-24-2005, 08:55 PM
he's got 3 hamsters instead of two....Honduh power...right, kaboom?

RotiEatter
09-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Fo sho..

Just I/H/E... nothing special

Speedm0(\)key
09-25-2005, 03:32 PM
kabir.. we need to go from a dig man, it'll be cool losing again