PDA

View Full Version : Misc Statesboro

Zodiac
03-26-2009, 11:16 AM
If i don't go to Bama in the fall i might go to Georgia Southern. How is the town? Is there much to do?

_Christian_
03-26-2009, 11:31 AM
lame. no.

AirMax95
03-26-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm heading there tonight, then to Florida in the morning.

Statesboro has grown a lot since I was in school there. If you are going for nursing, IT or Logistics I highly suggest you check it out.

You will have fun, trust me.

Zodiac
03-26-2009, 06:33 PM
I'm actually going to major in nursing.

tatodotcom
03-29-2009, 09:57 AM
yes, the nursing program here is top ten in the NATION....my girlfriend just got in, the town has grown at a crazy rate and there is now plenty of things to do...i highly recommend coming here, esp. for nursing, any science, education, or IT...

Alan®
03-29-2009, 03:27 PM
too many std's and crazy bitches in one place for my taste

Frög
03-29-2009, 04:26 PM
FAIL

tatodotcom
03-31-2009, 09:49 PM

this is a big myth about the school...for one the schools health center or anyone for that matter actually knows or has ever recorded the amount of stds, but statistics show that more college students=more stds, and southern is def. not the largest school...i would guess ga state would have the highest amount, but there is no way of really telling since it's not recorded.

as for the crazy bitches, u sir, are correct. there are tons of those running around

90_ACCORD
03-31-2009, 09:50 PM

word

FlipKing
03-31-2009, 09:53 PM
I go to southern, love it down here. altho I am fairly mild. Car meets every week

buffdaddy18
03-31-2009, 10:16 PM
I graduated from GSU last August. I fucking loved it. football games are badass, and parties were fun as shit. a lot of cool people. GSU is a good size school, but has a small school feel. you will still see a lot of people u know walking around, while meeting new people every day. and savannah is less than an hour away, which is a blast. there is a good amount of stuff to do, as it is growing very rapidly.

I would definitely recommend it.

and people who say shit about std's are just fucking retarded, and don't know what the hell they are talking about. you have just a good of a chance, if not better of going to UGAy and catching a fucking std from some drunk chick.