PDA

View Full Version : Sports Ricky Hatton VS Manny Pacquiao

cactusEG
03-25-2009, 07:13 PM
http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2009/0502_pacquiao_hatton/index.html

Im rooting for Pacquiao. Fast as mother fucker !

seriousb13
03-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Pacquiao of course! Knockout 3rd round. Mayweathers next!

cactusEG
03-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Pacquiao of course! Knockout 3rd round. Mayweathers next!

3-5 round he will be KO. That fool Mayweathers wouldnt even fight Margarito...

Georgia_boy
03-27-2009, 12:37 AM
pac-man will win....hands down.
but, hattons a scrapper...we wont go down that easy ;)

cactusEG
03-27-2009, 01:48 AM
pac-man will win....hands down.
but, hattons a scrapper...we wont go down that easy ;)

just like he did with mayweathers ?

bigdare23
03-27-2009, 01:50 AM
3-5 round he will be KO. That fool Mayweathers wouldnt even fight Margarrito...

Mayweather is GREATER than ever boxer posted in this thread

cactusEG
03-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Mayweather is GREATER than ever boxer posted in this thread

BLAHAHAHA ! funniest shit I've read tonight :lmfao:

bigdare23
03-27-2009, 02:18 AM
BLAHAHAHA ! funniest shit I've read tonight :lmfao:

Well post a picture of someone that beat him then..... ;)

cactusEG
03-27-2009, 02:19 AM
Yo Bigdare. Listen to what they say at about 6min....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-otOarNdV0

bigdare23
03-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Yo Bigdare. Listen to what they say at about 6min....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-otOarNdV0

"Floyd is not 100 percent healthy," Ellerbe said. "He has a bruised right hand. His hand is not broken. It's bruised, but it's a bad bruise. He wants to go into any fight 100 percent healthy. If Antonio Margarito happens to be the best available option when he is healthy, so be it. "We are not turning down Margarito. I want to make that crystal clear. When and if he is the best available option for Floyd's next fight, that's the direction he will move in."

So he suppose to fight dude when he's not 100%

cactusEG
03-27-2009, 02:23 AM
more ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOSYzIKJFro&feature=related

cactusEG
03-27-2009, 02:27 AM
So he suppose to fight dude when he's not 100%

I guess we will have to wait till then. But Back to Manny and hatton...

bigdare23
03-27-2009, 02:28 AM
Looks like your boy Margarito a cheater too...

Shane Mosley fight

Margarito fought Shane Mosley on January 24, 2009 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Margarito lost the fight and his WBA title by 9th round TKO by Shane Mosley. Controversy erupted from the fight after it was said that Margarito had an illegal plaster like substance in his glove prior to the fight. As a result Margarito was forced to rewrap his hands.

Suspension

On February 10, 2009, the California State Athletic Commission held a disciplinary hearing, in which they voted 7-0 to revoke the licenses of both Margarito and his trainer, Javier Capetillo. Capetillo testified that he accidentally put illegal pads into Margarito’s hand wraps prior to his bout with Shane Mosley. The revocation means that neither can participate in boxing in the United States for at least one year. After a year, both would have to reapply for their licenses in California, where they would have to go through another hearing. There is no guarantee either would be re-licensed. [7]

cactusEG
03-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Looks like your boy Margarito a cheater too...

Old news. But it was his trainer that put that on the wraps.
This still dosnt prove anything for Mayweahters being "greater"...

bigdare23
03-27-2009, 02:35 AM
Old news. But it was his trainer that put that on the wraps...

Never said it was new.

Trainer huh? Well, if someone was doing something that they wasn't suppose to be doing to my hands, I would be able to tell...

Back to the topic at head. I got my money on Hatton.

bigdare23
03-27-2009, 02:38 AM
This still dosnt prove anything for Mayweahters being "greater"...

One, Mayweather didn't have to cheat to win fights...
Two, there hasn't been a person so far to get through his version of the philly shell in 39 fights
Three, his record is flawless (and it's not like he been just fighting chumps).

cactusEG
03-27-2009, 02:39 AM
Never said it was new.

Trainer huh? Well, if someone was doing something that they wasn't suppose to be doing to my hands, I would be able to tell...

Back to the topic at head. I got my money on Hatton.

You know of any bars or restaurants, showing the fight ?
I need a Plan B if my brother-in-law dosnt order it...

cactusEG
03-27-2009, 02:40 AM
Two, there hasn't been a person so far to get through his version of the philly shell in 39 fights

I'm not disagreeing on him being good. The dude is a good fighter...

bigdare23
03-27-2009, 02:43 AM
Not off top

If you do find one post the location and I may join ya.

cactusEG
03-27-2009, 02:45 AM
Not off top

If you do find one post the location and I may join ya.

Sounds like a plan. Loser buys the other a drink :D

bigdare23
03-27-2009, 02:50 AM
Sounds like a plan. Loser buys the other a drink :D

:goodjob:

I like free stuff :D

asshowl
03-28-2009, 08:19 PM

You should watch Castillo vs Mayweather 1 , where Mayweather "wins" a very debatable fight
Theres no questioning Mayweathers skill but u cant help to ask why he avoided top level opposition at welterweight like Margo, Cotto, Clottey, Mosely, ect, im not saying he woulnd beat these guys, but he left a lotta Q's by retiring in his prime and not fighting the best at 147.

asshowl
03-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Pac vs the Hitman is gonna be a hell of a fight, Hitman is relentless in his body attack and "wrastlin" and Pac is always improving his boxing skill everytime he steps into the ring and seems to have infinite stamina hes so much diffrent than the one dimensional southpaw that he was years ago when he fought Marquez the 1st time. Not to mention this fight is gonna take place at 140 where the Hitman has never been defeated and rightfully belongs in and is gonna be a real test to Pac fighting someone above 130 where he won a controversial dec. against Juan Manuel Marquez. Although he fought Diaz at 135 and a past his prime, weight drained De la Hoya at 147 this fight will really test Manny. Cant wait for this one!!!

cactusEG
03-29-2009, 09:32 AM
You should watch Castillo vs Mayweather 1 , where Mayweather "wins" a very debatable fight
Theres no questioning Mayweathers skill but u cant help to ask why he avoided top level opposition at welterweight like Margo, Cotto, Clottey, Mosely, ect, im not saying he woulnd beat these guys, but he left a lotta Q's by retiring in his prime and not fighting the best at 147.

THANK you sir ! ! !

seriousb13
03-29-2009, 11:02 PM
but he left a lotta Q's by retiring in his prime and not fighting the best at 147.

Do you guys really think he is retired?? One big money fight and he will be back in the ring....

dashy
03-30-2009, 03:04 AM
Wait and Watch

asshowl
03-31-2009, 07:43 PM
Do you guys really think he is retired?? One big money fight and he will be back in the ring....

His last fight was in dec of 07 against Hatton but i guess time will tell but time is a luxury since Mayweather is a fighter who relies on sharp reflexes and being faster than his opponents and hes like 32 and hes not gettin younger.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather?

cactusEG
04-01-2009, 12:26 PM
His last fight was in dec of 07 against Hatton but i guess time will tell but time is a luxury since Mayweather is a fighter who relies on sharp reflexes and being faster than his opponents and hes like 32 and hes not gettin younger.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather?

I hope they do ! Im going to be all over PPV to see that fight ! !

bigdare23
04-01-2009, 01:44 PM

I can tell you why... Because he got too cocky!

I believe hands down he would of defeated each one you listed, but he started fighting because of $$$ rather than the love of sports. So it may have seen like he was ducking and dodging people, but he was just going after the bigger payday (hence the fight with Oscar). That's why he went into "retirement" because the love wasn't there anymore.

Anyways, doesn't seem like ya'll keeping up with boxing much because rumors are flying about Floyd's comeback

seriousb13
04-01-2009, 02:59 PM
I believe hands down he would of defeated each one you listed

yes he would of. the only real test is manny. if he defeats manny, then i will call him the best pound for pound fighter. Mosley and Cotto should have a rematch. :goodjob:

cactusEG
04-01-2009, 03:01 PM
yes he would of. the only real test is manny. if he defeats manny, then i will call him the best pound for pound fighter. Mosley and Cotto should have a rematch. :goodjob:

I didnt get to watch that match :(

asshowl
04-01-2009, 04:06 PM
I can tell you why... Because he got too cocky!

I believe hands down he would of defeated each one you listed, but he started fighting because of $$$ rather than the love of sports. So it may have seen like he was ducking and dodging people, but he was just going after the bigger payday (hence the fight with Oscar). That's why he went into "retirement" because the love wasn't there anymore.

Anyways, doesn't seem like ya'll keeping up with boxing much because rumors are flying about Floyd's comeback

I agree with you to a certain point, Floyd is all 'bout the money but can u answer why he chose not to fight Margarito when he was being offered his career high pay of 8 million, instead he chose to fight Baldomir. We can just assume Floyd would of beat all these guys but the reality is that in boxing anything can happen. Watch Taylor vs Chavez 1 , Pavlik vs Taylor 1, hell Judah vs Baldomir. i knew there was rumors of Floyds comeback but the're just that rumors, til then Floyd is gonna stay in the gym being the gym rat that he is and i would definetly like to see him in the ring again.

asshowl
04-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Mosley and Cotto should have a rematch. :goodjob:
This fight was great , you gotta see this cactusEG, too close to call it, I think if there is a rematch Mosley can pull it off with Nazim in his corner.

cactusEG
04-01-2009, 06:29 PM
This fight was great , you gotta see this cactusEG, too close to call it, I think if there is a rematch Mosley can pull it off with Nazim in his corner.

I watched the highlights on youtube. Look good.

Cotto Landed some hard blows and kept up...

morelian09
04-02-2009, 12:28 PM
I think manny is going to win against hatton but idk about a knock out I think it might be a decision win hatton is a strong dude and has a strong chin. Manny is quick and I do believe he will win but I truely believe this is his hardest test. If he knocks out hatton the manny vs. Maywether is a must and the match of the century. Golden boy productions will have the biggest pay day ever

morelian09
04-02-2009, 12:36 PM
And about margarito he cheated and got cought! That's that. The one who has recently been asking for pacquiao is juan manuel marquez who has been on a winning streek and wants his rematch against manny, or he recently was quoted to say he wants maywether if manny is to chicken to take the rematch lol.

cactusEG
04-02-2009, 12:47 PM
And about margarito he cheated and got cought! That's that. The one who has recently been asking for pacquiao is juan manuel marquez who has been on a winning streek and wants his rematch against manny, or he recently was quoted to say he wants maywether if manny is to chicken to take the rematch lol.

I saw their other fights. He won once, But I'm not to sure if he can do it again. But it would be worth watching.

Shit he can still take on mayweather if he wins or not. But i'd rather see manny and mayweather....

bigdare23
04-02-2009, 01:12 PM
I agree with you to a certain point, Floyd is all 'bout the money but can u answer why he chose not to fight Margarito when he was being offered his career high pay of 8 million, instead he chose to fight Baldomir. We can just assume Floyd would of beat all these guys but the reality is that in boxing anything can happen. Watch Taylor vs Chavez 1 , Pavlik vs Taylor 1, hell Judah vs Baldomir. i knew there was rumors of Floyds comeback but the're just that rumors, til then Floyd is gonna stay in the gym being the gym rat that he is and i would definetly like to see him in the ring again.

The reason he gave was he wasn't 100% (bruises on hands), so why would you fight who may of been your toughest opponent when you're not going to be able to bring your best.

asshowl
04-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Juan Manuel Marquez is a beast, the first time he fought Pac he got knocked down 3 times in the first round and was fighting with a broken nose for 11 rounds :eek: I thought Marquez beat Pac but it ended up being a draw officially. Even the second fight against Pac he gave Manny all he could handle and as the fight neared the end Marquez had Pac back peddeling and this fight could of gone to either guy. Well Manny ended up takin it by a point and people point out to the knockdown Manny had early on in the fight. Not to take anything away from Pac but i personally think Marquez is got the fighting style to beat him. Marquez latest fight have been nothing less of spectacular by steping up to 135 and fighting Casamayor which i had him losing early in the fight but Marquez figured him out and knocked him out as in his most recent fight against Diaz. How do you guys see a bout between Mayweather and Marquez play out at a catchweight of 140 -145?

cactusEG
04-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Juan Manuel Marquez is damn good. Dude is quick and has some hard shots !

Did u see the Diez (sp) fight ?

seriousb13
04-03-2009, 01:27 PM
I think manny is going to win against hatton but idk about a knock out I think it might be a decision win hatton is a strong dude and has a strong chin. Manny is quick and I do believe he will win but I truely believe this is his hardest test. If he knocks out hatton the manny vs. Maywether is a must and the match of the century. Golden boy productions will have the biggest pay day ever

If Mayweather can knock him out, Manny will knock him out faster.

asshowl
04-03-2009, 01:37 PM
The Diaz fight was ridiculous, Marquez fights are never disappointing.

cactusEG
04-03-2009, 01:52 PM
If Mayweather can knock him out, Manny will knock him out faster.

Oh shit !

The Diaz fight was ridiculous, Marquez fights are never disappointing.

dude they were toe to toe slugging it out most the fight ! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time !

cactusEG
04-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Anyone watch the 2 qeers on Made on MTV ? they were being made in to bosers LMAO ! ! ! u gotta see that shit...

asshowl
04-06-2009, 09:11 PM
That queer on mtv trying to be a boxer............ :headslap:

Here's the link to a preview of the upcoming 24/7 show between Pacquiao and Hatton starting this sat in hbo at 9:30

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2009/0502_pacquiao_hatton/index.html

Sat 4/11 9:30-10:00pm
HBO Sun 4/12 12:30-1:00am
HBO Sun 4/12 10:30-11:00am
HBO Sun 4/12 11:30-12:00am
HBO Mon 4/13 7:30-8:00pm
HBO Tue 4/14 12:30-1:00am
HBO Tue 4/14 12:00-12:30pm
HBO2 Tue 4/14 11:30-12:00am
HBO2 Wed 4/15 7:30-8:00am
HBO Thu 4/16 12:00-12:30am
HBO Thu 4/16 10:30-11:00pm
HBO Fri 4/17 8:30-9:00pm
HBO2 Sat 4/18 12:00-12:30am
HBO Sat 4/18 12:00-12:30pm
HBO
Sat 4/18 10:00-10:30pm
HBO Sun 4/19 12:05-12:35am
HBO Sun 4/19 10:30-11:00am
HBO Sun 4/19 11:30-12:00am
HBO Mon 4/20 7:30-8:00pm
HBO

cactusEG
04-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Looks like its going to be a good show ! DAMN NOT HAVING HBO ! !

imbatman
04-09-2009, 12:28 PM
my boy PACMAN will destroy that ricky gayton fa sho
Pound for Pound King

cactusEG
04-09-2009, 01:21 PM
my boy PACMAN will destroy that ricky gayton fa sho
Pound for Pound King

I agree !

Civictyper95
04-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Pacquiao FTMF!!! and so as FLIPS lol :goodjob:

asshowl
04-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Going a bit off topic but is anybody watching Arreola vs McCline , Williams vs Wright this saturday? Whos your pick?

MIne would be Arreola by decision on a tough fight for Arreola
I hope Winky takes this, I can see Williams who is from Agusta Ga by the way throwing lots of shots but not getting through Wrights defensive shell. I can see Williams win this by dec but I want Winky to win.

cactusEG
04-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Going a bit off topic but is anybody watchingArreola vs McCline , Williams vs Wright this saturday? Whos your pick?

MIne would be Arreola by decision on a tough fight for Arreola
I hope Winky takes this, I can see Williams who is from Agusta Ga by the way throwing lots of shots but not getting through Wrights defensive shell. I can see Williams win this by dec but I want Winky to win.

Gots my money on that big MOFO Arreola. I've been watching some of his fights on youtube. Strong ass dude.

I found a free live stream site where u can watch free PPV fights.
Free Chavez Jr fight FTW ! !

cactusEG
04-11-2009, 07:28 PM
http://www.hotklix.com/link/sports/other%20sports/Watch-Wright-vs-Williams-Online-Live-Streaming-Free

asshowl
04-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Anybody with showtime who wants to watch some boxing action tonight at 11pm look out for Yuriorkis Gamboa very exiting fighter as he takes on Jose Rojas for a world tittle. Also this weekend (sat) on ppv Nonito Donaire takes on Raul "La Cobrita" Martinez which should be an xplosive fight. I know it has nothing to do with this thread but its still boxing. Thanks for the link EG.

cactusEG
04-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Anybody with showtime who wants to watch some boxing action tonight at 11pm look out for Yuriorkis Gamboa very exiting fighter as he takes on Jose Rojas for a world tittle. Also this weekend (sat) on ppv Nonito Donaire takes on Raul "La Cobrita" Martinez which should be an xplosive fight. I know it has nothing to do with this thread but its still boxing. Thanks for the link EG.

I dont have showtime :(

Yea dude no prob ! I ran into it the other week when I couldnt get the Chavez Jr
fight on PPV. So I was like the internet always has free shit ! Now I use the hell out of it.
Pacman, hatton fight for free FTW ! !

asshowl
04-17-2009, 10:11 PM
check your pm EG

cactusEG
04-17-2009, 10:13 PM
check your pm EG

thanks dude....

cactusEG
04-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Fight is just around the corner !

imbatman
04-21-2009, 12:05 PM
u guys have been watching the HBO episodes?
its awesome how they shot these episodes this time

cactusEG
04-21-2009, 12:44 PM
u guys have been watching the HBO episodes?
its awesome how they shot these episodes this time

I've been seeing them on you tube. Its called 24/7 right ?

BTW BOXING PARTY NIGHT AT IMBATMAN's CASA ! ! ! ! !:cheers:

imbatman
04-21-2009, 09:25 PM
hahaha...hell yeah, its goin to be a FIESTA!!!!!

cactusEG
04-21-2009, 09:27 PM
hahaha...hell yeah, its goin to be a FIESTA!!!!!

Damn right son ! Get some good phillo beer ! !

asshowl
04-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Wacky Pacman beer commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpB_sIdbwU&feature=related

cactusEG
04-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Wacky Pacman beer commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpB_sIdbwU&feature=related

LOL WTF, that was so cheese ! But it made me want a beer !

imbatman
04-26-2009, 03:57 AM
that beer is so good that most americans would do anything for it'....

SAN MIGUEL BEER

Civictyper95
04-26-2009, 06:31 PM
hahha good commercial made me lol.... nice cars too!

cactusEG
04-27-2009, 10:00 AM
that beer is so good that most americans would do anything for it'....

SAN MIGUEL BEER

Never tried it or heard of it....

imbatman
04-28-2009, 08:27 PM
3 more days!!!!

mmmmpsi
04-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Can't wait.. Going to be a GREAT GREAT fight!!

cactusEG
04-29-2009, 03:41 PM
IDK If i'm going to watch it :( it my sisters B-day. She will flip put if he dont spend time with her and watch the fight...

cactusEG
04-30-2009, 03:42 PM
Saterday is the fight !

imbatman
05-01-2009, 12:31 AM
cmon!!!! lets hear ur WAR CRIES!!!!!!

cactusEG
05-01-2009, 11:27 AM
cmon!!!! lets hear ur WAR CRIES!!!!!!

WEEEPEEEE ! LOL :lmfao:

cactusEG
05-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Watch the fight for free !

http://www.hotklix.com/link/sports/other%20sports/Watch-Wright-vs-Williams-Online-Live-Streaming-Free

asshowl
05-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Watch the weigh in live for Hatton vs Pacquiao now in espn, the weigh in is packed with people !!!!!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/boxing/

asshowl
05-01-2009, 08:18 PM
This would be the undercard for pac vs hatton fight

Humberto Soto 130 vs. Benoit Gaudet 129
Daniel Jacobs 163 vs. Michael Walker 162
Matt Korobov 161.5 vs. Anthony Bartinelli 161
Erislandy Lara 156 vs. Chris Gray 155

Watch out for Soto and Jacobs theyre very good fighters

asshowl
05-01-2009, 08:38 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_kp2FrgCoRfs/SV3hPjU_1dI/AAAAAAAAEko/Lz5_mZRxoyQ/s800/hatton-vs-pacquiao-tape.jpghttp://sports.espn.go.com/espn/apphoto/photo?sportId=1000&photoId=2220156tale of the tape......

asshowl
05-01-2009, 08:58 PM
pics of the weigh in .......

Humberto "La Zorrita" Soto is the guy with the hat ...
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/0638b1c9-cb80-4456-8d37-7397c92fac5a.jpg

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/1e6fe853-ef46-4371-8140-fe3c9ffffe4c.jpg

on to Hatton vs Pac
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/5001b014-52f7-4a15-af2c-e44821f40673.jpg http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/7d32be6d-7792-49e4-b2df-464b690632f2.jpg
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/bf15728d-d548-41ce-98c3-30bd1405b1d8.jpg

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/b77ac1c8-3ab6-4738-b516-5c66a98918f8.jpg

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/493e2ce9-e19d-4ec7-82c8-42eba3b9d44a.jpg

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/37c5c037-015b-4714-b89b-bee6643b0490.jpg

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/c2a7d858-5c7a-450c-bd09-adcf95964216.jpg

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/3bf6ebdd-ebf7-4993-b295-1ac5c48bb68c.jpg

Even batman and robin came to see this....:thinking:
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/bd9325d3-5cf4-4e41-bd0b-d31ac150fa7c.jpg

Enjoy the fight :cheers: this sat

imbatman
05-02-2009, 01:06 PM
yes sir, i was there

imbatman
05-02-2009, 03:47 PM
WATCH THE FIGHT! im out

Black4DrEK
05-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Pac Man!!:yes:

pinoyboy
05-02-2009, 10:44 PM
WOW, worked him! Sat him down with the quickness!!@

GaGen2Teg
05-02-2009, 10:46 PM
pacquiao whoop dat ass

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
05-03-2009, 02:42 AM
go to worldstarhiphop.com to watch the fight. just scroll down and the whole thing is there plus the interview. also high quality.

dELfONiK
05-03-2009, 03:33 AM
Pacquiao FTW! Mayweather Jr. is fighting Juan Manuel Marquez in July. If he wins, I'm pretty sure there will be a Pacquiao/Mayweather fight.

imbatman
05-03-2009, 03:37 AM
what did i tell u, what did i tell u!!!!! were is that big mouthed GAYweather Sr. at now huh??? 2 round 3 knock downs and won by a KNOCK OUT, muthafuckerzzz. Manny Pacman is a monster. He is the best fighter of this generation. Mayweather Jr. made a huge mistake coming out of retirement. u'll go down too gayfag
i think people are gonna start to think twice before messing with a Filipino.

CONGRATS MANNY PACQUIAO!

imbatman
05-03-2009, 04:10 AM
and Freddie Roach is a fucken genius!

cactusEG
05-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Didnt get to see it but I knew Pacman would win. I'll catch the high lights on youtube...

imbatman
05-03-2009, 12:58 PM
go to worldstarhiphop.com to watch the fight. just scroll down and the whole thing is there plus the interview. also high quality. it should be right on top

imbatman
05-03-2009, 03:06 PM
look at P.Diddy and Jay-Z's reaction
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i25/pinoyrockss/punch2.png

cactusEG
05-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Hatton got knocked out on 2nd round right ?

cactusEG
05-03-2009, 04:25 PM
WTF is up with all the holding in the 1st round by hatton !

imbatman
05-03-2009, 07:11 PM
well hes clinching because he cant get him. pacman's too fast. that was his only way of gettin near to him: clinch and punch at the same time.

cactusEG
05-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Pacquiao FTW! Mayweather Jr. is fighting Juan Manuel Marquez in July. If he wins, I'm pretty sure there will be a Pacquiao/Mayweather fight.

Post link to that !

imbatman
05-03-2009, 10:55 PM
trust me. juan manuel marquez will win the fight. Mayweather should have stayed retired

cactusEG
05-03-2009, 10:59 PM
trust me. juan manuel marquez will win the fight. Mayweather should have stayed retired

Damn son we are on the same page !

seriousb13
05-03-2009, 11:59 PM

It will be a good fight to see, but theres no way i would say Marquez is guaranteed the win. Mayweather is great and im sure is still great even coming out of this "RETIREMENT". I say Mayweather will win, but will win in a boring fight by decision. Mayweather does not care how he wins, just as long as he wins.

seriousb13
05-04-2009, 12:01 AM
and about the Manny fight. Just how i wanted it to end.

imbatman
05-04-2009, 02:45 AM
yeah, thats gayweather for u. but we'll see whats going to happen. ull never know whats going to happen until they get on that ring and fight. i mean, u saw it ur self may 2nd. Mayweather Sr. was all talk saying hes the best.....i just shook my head on it.

seriousb13
05-04-2009, 10:53 PM
yeah, thats gayweather for u. but we'll see whats going to happen. ull never know whats going to happen until they get on that ring and fight. i mean, u saw it ur self may 2nd. Mayweather Sr. was all talk saying hes the best.....i just shook my head on it.

I don't play attention to all that talk. At the end of the day its all for publicity.
Thats what they need to get the monies. :yes:

imbatman
05-05-2009, 12:15 AM
of course its part of the hype. but in the end he had to eat his words up. but like what fredie roach said.."he's harmless"

asshowl
05-05-2009, 05:20 PM
damm batman you called this fight on the money:goodjob: i thought it was gonna be a tough fight for Pac since Hatton was supposed to the stronger of the two but when they locked up it was Pacman who was pushing Hatton back. Pacman is insanely fast and so explossive with pop in both hands in this weight. I hope Ricky retires now he has been brutally knocked out in his last two fights.

imbatman
05-06-2009, 02:46 AM
i agree. if i was ricky hatton, and been beaten by the 2 best fighter in the world, then its time to hit the retirement fund...especially having a fiance.

cactusEG
05-06-2009, 01:38 PM
damm batman you called this fight on the money:goodjob: i thought it was gonna be a tough fight for Pac since Hatton was supposed to the stronger of the two but when they locked up it was Pacman who was pushing Hatton back. Pacman is insanely fast and so explossive with pop in both hands in this weight. I hope Ricky retires now he has been brutally knocked out in his last two fights.

Mayweathers and manny, who's next lol

It will be a good fight to see, but theres no way i would say Marquez is guaranteed the win. Mayweather is great and im sure is still great even coming out of this "RETIREMENT". I say Mayweather will win, but will win in a boring fight by decision. Mayweather does not care how he wins, just as long as he wins.

I think its going to be a great fight to see weathers and marquez fight. Dont underestimate Marquez, he can hold his own...

bigdare23
05-06-2009, 01:47 PM
I guess I was wrong.

Dude got his ass kicked LOL

Better him than me LOL

imbatman
05-06-2009, 02:46 PM
ok, heres the link to the interview of the trainers BEFORE the fight...funny as hell. Freddie Roach owned Floyd Mayweather before and after the fight....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gk4_f4sXhU&feature=player_embedded

asshowl
05-06-2009, 04:02 PM
lmao, Floyd Sr was right about it being over pretty quick. Im still in shock in how this fight ended, Pac made it look so easy.

imbatman
05-06-2009, 04:08 PM
PLEASE!!!!!....ANYONE!!!!...GIVE PACMAN A REAL FIGHT!!!!

cactusEG
05-06-2009, 04:42 PM
LOL the interview got funny close to the end...

cactusEG
05-08-2009, 06:38 PM
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.jpg..

cactusEG
05-08-2009, 06:39 PM

cactusEG
05-08-2009, 06:40 PM

asshowl
05-18-2009, 04:33 PM
pretty funny vid showing the Hatton/ Pacquiao fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XEbmVgu3qk

cactusEG
05-18-2009, 06:57 PM
pretty funny vid showing the Hatton/ Pacquiao fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XEbmVgu3qk