PDA

View Full Version : Somebody please make these people die.

Ran
03-25-2009, 03:30 PM
A family which is so obese that they cannot work has convinced the government to pay them the equivalent of a substantial salary in benefits; not satisfied, they demand even more, saying “We deserve more”, and claiming that “All that healthy food is too expensive.”

The Chawner family claims £22,500 ($33,000, or $45,000 prior to the UK’s recent economic collapse) annually in benefits, having lived off state handouts without working for 11 years.

Still, even this is not enough and they demand more:

“What we get barely covers the bills and puts food on the table. It’s not our fault we can’t work. We deserve more.”

The family:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z6s9s6.jpg

From left to right, daughter Emma (19) weighs 107kg, mother Audrey (57) and father Philip (53) each weigh 157kg, and eldest daughter Samantha (21) weighs in at 114kg.

In total, the family comes in at some 525kg.

The gargantuan clan claim economic hardship forces them to eat vast quantities of unhealthy food, whilst advancing the contradictory claim that they are suffering a genetic condition:

“All that healthy food, like fruit and veg, is too expensive. We’re fat because it’s in our genes. Our whole family is overweight.”
Their diet, coming to 3,000 calories a day each, much more than the usual recommended maximums, leaves little doubt as to how they attained their exaggerated girth:

“We have cereal for breakfast, bacon butties for lunch and microwave pies with mashed potato or chips for dinner.”
Their benefits come in the form of “Jobseeker’s Allowance” (unemployment benefit), income support and “incapacity benefit”, as well as a disability allowance for Mrs Chawner’s asthma and epilepsy, a result of her weight. Additional money for conditions such as heart disease and diabetes top off the largesse.

Emma excuses herself with the claim that she is too busy training to be a hairdresser to exercise, and then pleas ignorance:

“I’m a student and don’t have time to exercise; we all want to lose weight to stop the abuse we get in the street, but we don’t know how.”

NVEOUS
03-25-2009, 03:32 PM
thats some bullshit right there.

Crazy Asian
03-25-2009, 03:35 PM
I dont know what to say....

SlowsterCivy
03-25-2009, 03:35 PM
Haha. Wow, and the ignorant population continues to grow!!

90_ACCORD
03-25-2009, 03:36 PM
shit send them over to the US and let them see how much help they will get. Dumbasses. I cant believe that shit there trying to pull

and hell if they can stand up to take a pic they can for sure work. ive seen fatter people here that work for there money.

Sammich
03-25-2009, 03:36 PM
THEIR WHOLE FAMILY IS OVERWEIGHT BECAUSE THEY EAT UNHEALTHY, DONT DO ANY ACTIVITIES, ETC. THEY ARE JUST PLAIN LAZY PEOPLE, I KNOW PEOPLE THAT SIZE THAT WORK ON A REGULAR...FREAKIN RIDICULOUS, I HATE MOOCHES

Ran
03-25-2009, 03:37 PM
I cant believe that shit there trying to pullTrying? Hardly. They've been pulling this bit for 11 years. :screwy:

Princess12
03-25-2009, 03:37 PM
It is pretty ridiculous. I could understand if they had medical conditions which caused them to gain weight, etc.

Also.... maybe the European standards of obesity are different that those of the United States, but their levels of obesity are not that outrageous. Yes, they are overweight, but I have seen much larger individuals able to sustain a normal working week.

Bus Driver J
03-25-2009, 03:38 PM
If they got off their ass and worked they might lose some gad damn weight and then they wouldnt have to spend as much on food. Fuckin people looking for a fucking handout for their own fucking laziness.....

Frög
03-25-2009, 03:38 PM
~Waits impatiently for heart attacks~

G.C
03-25-2009, 03:41 PM
lazy fat asses.

NVEOUS
03-25-2009, 03:43 PM
IM FAT SO IM DEPRESSED SO IM GOING TO EAT MORE AND GET MONEY FOR IT

FasTech
03-25-2009, 03:51 PM
I've seen people bigger than them working. Hell, at an old heating 'N Air job I use to have, a guy I worked with was the size of the dad. He climbed ladders and put out just as much effort as everyone else I worked with. I could understand if they were like that one guy in Mexico thats like 1000+lbs. But still, its your own damn fault for allowing yourself to get that big.

Ran
03-25-2009, 03:54 PM
...its your own damn fault for allowing yourself to get that big."Nuh uh, it's genetic! My family is genetically fat. We can't help it."

Then it sounds like an ideal place to start purging the gene pool.

Bus Driver J
03-25-2009, 03:55 PM
~Waits impatiently for heart attacks~
:lmfao: Only time will tell....

Buttons
03-25-2009, 04:00 PM
you have got to be kidding me.

WalkS
03-25-2009, 06:37 PM
LOL, can't find the time to lose weight due to school? B.S! I am in school and have a full time job and still manage to lose 50 pounds. Them bitches fail at life...

TheGodfather
03-25-2009, 06:41 PM
At least they speak english.

I'd rather see 4 latins die.

SloWRX
03-25-2009, 07:34 PM
WOW! maybe if they didnt consume a hundred triple cheeseburgers a day they could get off their fat asses and not live off of other people

IMPORTchic
03-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Wow...... I mean....I LOVE food but would NEVER let myself get that fat!!!

I mean 300lbs is pushing it for me.......310 would be horrible!

:lmfao:

soul
03-25-2009, 07:49 PM
i hate fucking lazy people number one and number two, the excuse "we cant eat healthy cause its to expensive" are you fucking kidding me!?!?!? healthy food is some of the cheapest, chicken,potatoes, and fucking tuna. God damn, i hope there fucking car gets hit and they all die a horrible slow burning death

Buttons
03-25-2009, 10:40 PM
for everyone to know, all together in out weight, they weigh over 1100 lbs!

that's like 10 of me!

HypnoToad
03-25-2009, 10:49 PM
for everyone to know, all together in out weight, they weigh over 1100 lbs!

that's like 10 of me!

lol,thats 5 times the weight of me and my GF combined.