PDA

View Full Version : The boredom is overwhelming!

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Can some of you crash dummies come in here and show me a good time? And no, I don't mean by licking my taint.

"B"
03-24-2009, 07:58 PM
What? Attention whore?

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 07:59 PM
"B" show me a good time.

Like you used to. Remember? Back when you used to wait for me to get off work with your knee pads on?

Frög
03-24-2009, 08:05 PM
"B" show me a good time.

Like you used to. Remember? Back when you used to wait for me to get off work with your knee pads on?

Lucky bastard..

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Hmmmm...

This sucks! Is flaming dead or is IA just getting lamer and lamer with each passing day? Man this shit's lame...

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Maniac, I see you have made it through your "emo" phase. DId you finally find someone to replace your soulmate, Thinkfast?

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Lucky bastard..
Not really.

"B" didn't even have the common courtesy to tickel my asshole.

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:09 PM
My dick was too big to tickle, you kept crying.

All that bitching over 2 inches. Sad.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:09 PM
Maniac, I see you have made it through your "emo" phase. DId you finally find someone to replace your soulmate, Thinkfast?
That puto doesn't even post anymore.

None of the older members post anymore, B - you dumbfuck. It's because people are now fucking LAME and don't know how forums like IA work. Rules are fucking everything and so are your rants about how you lost your anal virginity and how you thought about commiting suicide cause of it.

See, B, thanks to people like you this site is now a piece of shit. Thanks...

Frög
03-24-2009, 08:10 PM
Not really.

"B" didn't even have the common courtesy to tickel my asshole.

Now that's wrong.. Did he at least fondle the balls? Because that's just a bare minimum..

MrBoostedCRX
03-24-2009, 08:11 PM
your sig is badass, is that your car

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Now that's wrong.. Did he at least fondle the balls? Because that's just a bare minimum..
He did but at that point I was already getting tired of his bitching. So I just left him on his knees and went over to my other bitches' house to continue getting my dick wet.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Of course it is you fucking MexicanT!

Your sig is fucking disturbing and ugly! Are THOSE your cars or some poor fucks?

ironchef
03-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Do my study guide for me.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Do my study guide for me.
What's it aboot, mate?

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:16 PM

Dick ride much?

Let his nuts go, he still has to walk inside the house.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Dick ride much?

Do I sense some jealousy?

You'll have your turn soon, B. Stop being such a cry baby...

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:17 PM
That puto doesn't even post anymore.

None of the older members post anymore, B - you dumbfuck. It's because people are now fucking LAME and don't know how forums like IA work. Rules are fucking everything and so are your rants about how you lost your anal virginity and how you thought about commiting suicide cause of it.

See, B, thanks to people like you this site is now a piece of shit. Thanks...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37739630&postcount=25

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Do I sense some jealousy?

You'll have your turn soon, B. Stop being such a cry baby...

Jealousy = dick riding someone because of their car.

MrBoostedCRX
03-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Dick ride much?

jealous your car is not good enough for a sig?

ironchef
03-24-2009, 08:19 PM
What's it aboot, mate?Gay ass Art History that I was essentially forced into taking :rolleyes:.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Dear "B",

Why do this to youself? Why put yourself through this crap? Why do you repeatedly come here and run the gauntlet of painful humiliation and liberally-applied beatings?
Seek help shitstain! Before I have to curbstomp your ass to sleep.

Your pal, Alex.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:22 PM
That faggot drives a pos '99 toyota corolla Lx model. With some 14in 'time attack' style advance autoparts rims.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Gay ass Art History that I was essentially forced into taking :rolleyes:.
You should sign up on that FML forum and make a thread about it.

Si or no?

ironchef
03-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Si, I suppose.

quickdodge®
03-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Hmmmm...

This sucks! Is flaming dead or is IA just getting lamer and lamer with each passing day? Man this shit's lame...

I told you I was retiring. The lack of any content and any intelligence in the WL has driven me out. It feels so educational lacking in here I found more IQ points cleaning out the cesspool. Later, QD.

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:30 PM

Are you implying that YOUR car is actually good enough for your sig?

lmfao

I drive a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder.

And even when I had my mustang I didn't have it in my sig.

Whatexactly is the point of having a picture of your car in your sig again?

quickdodge®
03-24-2009, 08:31 PM

You're car is definitely not good enough for a sig. You just put it there to spite good looking cars. When people attempt to degrade other people, it's common knowledge for the "degrader" to be able to one-up the "degradee." In this case, you're like the guy that walks into a Special Ed classroom and all the classmates look at you and say, God Damn what a dumbass!" Later, QD.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:31 PM
I told you I was retiring. The lack of any content and any intelligence in the WL has driven me out. It feels so educational lacking in here I found more IQ points cleaning out the cesspool. Later, QD.
WTF since when are you a supermod?

This could be put to good use. Now that you have some power to add to your status why not clean shit up around here? This place reeks ten times more than "B" midtown home. Thread topics are nowhere what they used to be - which is one of the reasons why I've only been posting in the Religion and Politics section.

Permaban that fuck PBS and call it a day. Have weekly flame-outs and bring back some entertainment.

quickdodge®
03-24-2009, 08:34 PM
Permaban that fuck PBS and call it a day.

Wish I could. Along with a bunch of others. But, technically, they do no wrong so I have to let them be. Later, QD.

RL...
03-24-2009, 08:37 PM

This could be put to good use. Now that you have some power to add to your status why not clean shit up around here? This place reeks ten times more than "B" midtown home. Thread topics are nowhere what they used to be - which is one of the reasons why I've only been posting in the Religion and Politics section.

Permaban that fuck PBS and call it a day. Have weekly flame-outs and bring back some entertainment.

Maybe if you had even the slightest ability to grasp what ppl generally refer to as common sense and wit, you would be able to make a post and perhaps maybe even one day a thread that isn't the most useless thing to come into fruition since "the snuggie"

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Wish I could. Along with a bunch of others. But, technically, they do no wrong so I have to let them be. Later, QD.
Well fuck since that little smilie is useless as hell how about helping me take this thread to anotha level? Care to go at it for old times sake? Think about it - call back in a month or two k.

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:39 PM

I live in Kennesaw, not midtown, you idiot.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Maybe if you had even the slightest ability to grasp what ppl generally refer to as common sense and wit, you would be able to make a post and perhaps maybe even one day a thread that isn't the most useless thing to come into fruition since "the snuggie"
Impressive contribution to this thread, fucktard.

Is this what you consider flaming?! Go back and butt bruise your little tard nissan forums some more. They are the only ones who appreaciate your boring retorts and pathetic GTR babbles 'n shit.

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:40 PM

lmfao

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:40 PM
I live in Kennesaw, not midtown, you idiot.
The way you've described it I just assumed midtown.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:41 PM
lmfao
Stop laughing you fuck and join in LOL!

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:42 PM

Is this what you consider flaming?! Go back and butt bruise your little tard nissan forums some more. They are the only ones who appreaciate your boring retorts and pathetic GTR babbles 'n shit.

OMG- that WAS witty.

Still the little kid I use to shit on years ago, huh Maniac?

I would have thought you nuts would drop by now and you would be living on your own, not in mommy's basement.

RL...
03-24-2009, 08:45 PM

If that's the best you can come up with than SWEET MOTHER OF MARY you're more pathetic than "B" when he desperately tried to lose his virginity by sodomizing his younger brother.

quickdodge®
03-24-2009, 08:45 PM

Who are you go at someone about common sense and wit? Unlike Maniac, I've never seen you any more popular than sea urchin feces. What do you know about common sense? You get more flames than a gas stove in the Northwest Territories. Nothing you post gets taken seriously.

There are four things in the world that are considered the bottom four things anyone wants to be:

4) Black
3) Gay
2) Black AND Gay
1) You

And the wit part of your post? Really? Did you think that when people put "lol" in your posts that they were directing that WITH you? You're the last person to talking about wit.

Some people should not be escaping Darwin's grasp. Later, QD.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:47 PM
OMG- that WAS witty.

Still the little kid I use to shit on years ago, huh Maniac?

I would have thought you nuts would drop by now and you would be living on your own, not in mommy's basement.
Hahaha, you have absolutely no skills at all, B.

You keep on using the same old played out routine like you used to. Witty you are not but a "B"itch... Yea, that's about it. You're just a self loving masturbation addict with 10 broken knuckles and a rabid rabbit like heart beat whenever anything resembling chaps waltzes your way.

I remember your nerdy ass back in the Varsity with your little glasses all afraid and quiet. While I was making funny remarks about everyone around us - including joo.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Who are you go at someone about common sense and wit? Unlike Maniac, I've never seen you any more popular than sea urchin feces. What do you know about common sense? You get more flames than a gas stove in the Northwest Territories. Nothing you post gets taken seriously.

There are four things in the world that are considered the bottom four things anyone wants to be:

4) Black
3) Gay
2) Black AND Gay
1) You

And the wit part of your post? Really? Did you think that when people put "lol" in your posts that they were directing that WITH you? You're the last person to talking about wit.

The closest Nissantuner gets to getting laid is opening a fortune cookie with his pencil-dick. Give him a break, QD.

He's not used to using his brain yet.

RL...
03-24-2009, 08:50 PM

4) Black
3) Gay
2) Black AND Gay
1) You

Considering that your self esteem relies on your self-image of how cool you are, it's a wonder you have made it this far.

You are the most inconsiderate and stuck up to ever grace this forum with your presence. Did you think all your "homeis" on here that suk your cock for reps actually like you? Like yourself these henchman of yours feel that there is a correlation between being popular online and in real life.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not the case. Later, Nissantun3r

"B"
03-24-2009, 08:51 PM
If that's the best you can come up with than SWEET MOTHER OF MARY you're more pathetic than "B" when he desperately tried to lose his virginity by sodomizing his younger brother.

Do you really want to start e-thugging with someone of much greater intelligence?

RL...
03-24-2009, 08:53 PM
The closest Nissantuner gets to getting laid is opening a fortune cookie with his pencil-dick. Give him a break, QD.

He's not used to using his brain yet.

Holy fuk you have no idea of whom I am or how much I get laid. You're stupidity simply astound me, as it does all of IA. Don't post again until you're able to actually touch a girl without prematurely ejaculating all over yourself.

RL...
03-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Do you really want to start e-thugging with someone of much greater intelligence?

Yo B, stop wasting any more of your sorry excuse of a life posting in here and start trying to figure out ways to become smarter than an average 3rd grader.

quickdodge®
03-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Considering that your self esteem relies on your self-image of how cool you are, it's a wonder you have made it this far.

You are the most inconsiderate and stuck up to ever grace this forum with your presence. Did you think all your "homeis" on here that suk your cock for reps actually like you? Like yourself these henchman of yours feel that there is a correlation between being popular online and in real life.

Thus making my post that much more relevant and true. Thanks. I figured I'd have my usual gang of "nutswingers' to help me out, but I'll be damned if you didn't just jump and grab for the closet testicle hair and start swinging like Doogie Howser in a gay bar. I appreciate you doing this. Later, QD.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Dude, are you trying to e-flirt with me? Do you want my approval or something?

If you do, you're wasting your time. I can't approve of an inbred yokel who soils itself in front of quality guests and whose only tactics in a debate are to frantically splash its sticky saliva in all directions. Perhaps if you decrease the danger zone stupidity level in your posts by posting less, I may look again at the matter.

Lemme help you out for future references.
1. Stop being duch a GTR NUT SWINGER - if nuts is what you want hit up Swinging Richards.
2. Next time that you decide to run from the cops - make sure you pull up the hand brake and proceed to become a drifter.
3. If you're going to post in a thread made by posters like me think(I know this may be hard for you but try.) before hitting the post reply icon.

Now, the only chance you have to beat me or anyone in this thread is if you give out handjobs for votes. That could work for you... don't be afraid to give it a try, cumstain.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Hahaha, you have absolutely no skills at all, B.

You keep on using the same old played out routine like you used to. Witty you are not but a "B"itch...

Talk about "old played out"?

Yea, that's about it. You're just a self loving masturbation addict with 10 broken knuckles and a rabid rabbit like heart beat whenever anything resembling chaps waltzes your way.

I remember your nerdy ass back in the Varsity with your little glasses all afraid and quiet. While I was making funny remarks about everyone around us - including joo.

You wish you made funny ass remarks about me that night. You were too busy trying to titty fuck Shawna.

Did you really think I was going to "play" with or "entertain" you?

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Holy fuk you have no idea of whom I am or how much I get laid. You're stupidity simply astound me, as it does all of IA. Don't post again until you're able to actually touch a girl without prematurely ejaculating all over yourself.
If that's what you count as "witty," I'm not exactly insulted. I'd retort, but sadly I don't know anything about you since your insignificant life doesn't even register on a pathetic dickless nerd's radar.

Well I take that back. According to your past posts I can safely say that you're about as fucking useful as a pocket pussy to Richard Simmons - you unholy specimen of junkyard genetics. Go climb on your little maxima and try playing chicken with a marta train.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:02 PM

Holy shit, I have never seen anyone steal the "Later, blahblahblah" before!!!

quickdodge®
03-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Holy shit, I have never seen anyone steal the "Later, blahblahblah" before!!!

That's because it's never happened before. Oh no! Later, QD.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Talk about "old played out"?

You wish you made funny ass remarks about me that night. You were too busy trying to titty fuck Shawna.

Did you really think I was going to "play" with or "entertain" you?
Tryin' to play with her tits? Bitch I was!

Haha, and I was glowing that night! Had so many fans up on my nuts - like always. I thought it was funny that you came up to me or was is Shawna? And I had NO idea who either of you were?! Hah, funny. Either way that night was fun. Right now though you sure are sounding like a whining old woman with varicose veins, you unfunny clueless paleass nerd.

Can't find a knitting forums, so you're posting here, eh? Try google, B.

Haha, I bet you look forward to your own flatulence huh, chump?

RL...
03-24-2009, 09:06 PM
If that's what you count as "witty," I'm not exactly insulted. I'd retort, but sadly I don't know anything about you since your insignificant life doesn't even register on a pathetic dickless nerd's radar.

Well I take that back. According to your past posts I can safely say that you're about as fucking useful as a pocket pussy to Richard Simmons - you unholy specimen of junkyard genetics. Go climb on your little maxima and try playing chicken with a marta train.

touche, it's been fun maniacuraloser. but I have more pressing matter to attend to than to waste any more of my valuable time here debating with you. I am simply smarter than you, accept it, but I will not explain nor argue with you any more.

Just like how there is no point in me arguing with someone that 2+2=4 when they think 2+2=5. It is simply a waste of my time, and retards like maniac should learn to keep quiet for fear that the FDA might one day use retards for their medical experiments.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Tryin' to play with her tits? Bitch I was!

Haha, and I was glowing that night! Had so many fans up on my nuts - like always. I thought it was funny that you came up to me or was is Shawna? Either way that night was fun. Right now though you sure are sounding like a whining old woman with varicose veins, you unfunny clueless paleass nerd.

Can't find a knitting forums, so you're posting here, eh? Try google, B.

Haha, I bet you look forward to your own flatulence huh, chump?

You never touched her tits and you DAMN sure never felt on them.

Shawna went up to you to introduce us. We did have a good time that night though, lol.

To be honest, if I wasn't away from the fam all week you wouldn't be seeing me post shit here. This place died over a year ago.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:11 PM
That's because it's never happened before. Oh no! Later, QD.

Besides the other hundred people that thought they could become instantly famous or cool by using it?

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:12 PM
touche, it's been fun maniacuraloser. but I have more pressing matter to attend to than to waste any more of my valuable time here debating with you. I am simply smarter than you, accept it, but I will not explain nor argue with you any more.

Just like how there is no point in me arguing with someone that 2+2=4 when they think 2+2=5. It is simply a waste of my time, and retards like maniac should learn to keep quiet for fear that the FDA might one day use retards for their medical experiments.
Omg, so I'm the dude who thinks 2+2=5, right? Wow, that was soooo funny!

You're losing, rookie. Horribly.

If you plan on wasting my time - make sure you waste it with style.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:13 PM

Are you serious? Do they teach you that bullshit on the Nissan forms or did you come up with that all by yourself?

Maniac has had harder dudes cum at/on him on atlantafaggots.org.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:14 PM
You never touched her tits and you DAMN sure never felt on them.

Shawna went up to you to introduce us. We did have a good time that night though, lol.

To be honest, if I wasn't away from the fam all week you wouldn't be seeing me post shit here. This place died over a year ago.
Don't you remember that hug she wanted SO bad? :D

But yea you two are a few IA'ers that I actually had a good time chatting with. And it didn't die a year ago - '07 noobs is what killed it LOL. ;p

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Omg, so I'm the dude who thinks 2+2=5, right? Wow, that was soooo funny!

You're losing, rookie. Horribly.

If you plan on wasting my time - make sure you waste it with style.

I don't see what you did there.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Are you serious? Do they teach you that bullshit on the Nissan forms or did you come up with that all by yourself?
I was thinking the same thing.

Could his brain actually have the capacity to hold that much useless information? Amazing!

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Don't you remember that hug she wanted SO bad? :D

But yea you two are a few IA'ers that I actually had a good time chatting with. And it didn't die a year ago - '07 noobs is what killed it LOL. ;p

Nah, I came in with the thunder. One of only a few noob of the time that didn't get flamed. I jumped in the shit chest deep and started shoveling it out by the truck load.

Remember that dude that came on talking all kinds of shit about his car? It was a v-6 camaro or firebird or some shit. I can't remember the name he went by though.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:18 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Could his brain actually have the capacity to hold that much useless information? Amazing!

Oh shit, when I read your post I didn't notice that you had taken out the last sentence.

I started laughing my ass off.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Nah, I came in with the thunder. One of only a few noob of the time that didn't get flamed. I jumped in the shit chest deep and started shoveling it out by the truck load.

Remember that dude that came on talking all kinds of shit about his car? It was a v-6 camaro or firebird or some shit. I can't remember the name he went by though.
Haha I don't remember his name but I do remember his ass getting flamed the fuck up! Those days were gangsta :D too bad now a days we have nothing but lame fucks thinking their funny 'n shit. I don't even bother much with this site anymore.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Oh shit, when I read your post I didn't notice that you had taken out the last sentence.

I started laughing my ass off.
Hahaha that last part was funny!

Fucker.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Why isn't Echonova posting?

Show us some tits, Echo! NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Haha I don't remember his name but I do remember his ass getting flamed the fuck up! Those days were gangsta :D too bad now a days we have nothing but lame fucks thinking their funny 'n shit. I don't even bother much with this site anymore.

Me either. I pop in every now and then just to see what's up.

Then I realize IA is like your mom, used by everyone.

And the everyone is no longer entertaining.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Hahaha that last part was funny!

Fucker.

I thought you said I had no skills?

:lmfao:

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Me either. I pop in every now and then just to see what's up.

Then I realize IA is like your mom, used by everyone.

And the everyone is no longer entertaining.
:lmao:

We need more posts like these! I actually laughed!

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Echo in

Echonova
03-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Why isn't Echonova posting?

Show us some tits, Echo! NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!My bad. I was doing some paperwork.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Rep%20pics/daytona08025.jpg

quickdodge®
03-24-2009, 09:26 PM

Your closing arguments were quite riveting. Tell me:

How does it feel to have to hack into porn sites because they ban you? It has to be rough when your computer breaks up with you.

How does it feel to be the only person on the planet to have a hooker say, "not tonight, I have a headache" to? Damn. Rejected by a trick that gets paid for sex?

How does it feel to start jacking yourself off and you end up putting your own hand to sleep? Those damn narcoleptic hands. Or even your extremities are turned off.

I can't help it. I'm just too smart and creative for my own good sometimes. But when it's at your expense, who fucking cares? Later, QD.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:26 PM
I am impressed that you didn't fail me.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Your closing arguments were quite riveting. Tell me:

How does it feel to have to hack into porn sites because they ban you? It has to be rough when your computer breaks up with you.

How does it feel to be the only person on the planet to have a hooker say, "not tonight, I have a headache" to? Damn. Rejected by a trick that gets paid for sex?

How does it feel to start jacking yourself off and you end up putting your own hand to sleep? Those damn narcoleptic hands. Or even your extremities are turned off.

I can't help it. I'm just too smart and creative for my own good sometimes. But when it's at your expense, who fucking cares? Later, QD.

I expected better from you QD.

Now try again.:lmfao:

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:30 PM
My bad. I was doing some paperwork.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Rep%20pics/daytona08025.jpg
Post moar pictures of tits 'n asses'!

:cheers:

quickdodge®
03-24-2009, 09:32 PM
I expected better from you QD.

Now try again.:lmfao:

Getting tired and had that one sitting in limbo. Threw it out there before I head to bed. Later, QD.

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:33 PM
I would love to stay and circle jerk on Maniac like everyone else, but I would rather think about fucking ilovemyhonda. And that is saying a lot.

Maniacc
03-24-2009, 09:34 PM
I would love to stay and circle jerk on Maniac like everyone else, but I would rather think about fucking ilovemyhonda. And that is saying a lot.

Getting tired and had that one sitting in limbo. Threw it out there before I head to bed. Later, QD.
Thanks you two for making this thread entertaining. :D Til next time!

Echonova
03-24-2009, 09:35 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Rep%20pics/boyshorts228.jpg

"B"
03-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Night, ladies.