PDA

View Full Version : Bloods Weekend *Read*

ProjectWidow
09-23-2005, 09:06 PM
got this from a friend and thought it was quite interesting. I dont think its true though

Police officers working with the DARE program has issued this warning:

If you are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common Bloods gang member "initiation game" that goes like this: The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target". He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements.

Police Depts across the nation are being warned that September 23rd and 24th is the "blood" initiation weekend. Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off. Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family!

Please Foward this message to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual. You can save someone's life if you heed to this warning.

RandomGuy
09-23-2005, 09:08 PM
bs

Ruiner
09-23-2005, 09:09 PM
I remember seeing this same thing 10+ years ago in an email. It's bullshit.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp

Cliff
09-23-2005, 09:11 PM
ha so that means ride around this weekend and anyone who has their headlights off after dark just beat them to them to the punch

ProjectWidow
09-23-2005, 09:11 PM
I remember seeing this same thing 10+ years ago in an email. It's bullshit.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp
Yeh I was just reading that too since they sent me this after the first email.

mods can delete this thread

Big Rick
09-23-2005, 09:14 PM
ha so that means ride around this weekend and anyone who has their headlights off after dark just beat them to them to the punch

LMAO, i was thinkin the samething

yeah this is OLD and false

Cliff
09-23-2005, 09:22 PM
yea if this still happened you'd think it's about time the bloods get a new gimic or else this one's gonna fall apart lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Being in the "gang thing" for almost 20 years, I can tell you that is untrue. It was actually started by a Crip set in L.A. to get the police to looking out for the blood sets. I've never seen/heard of any initiations of this nature.

Depending on the set, this is the usual initiation:
Dudes = jump in, rob someone, kill a random person, kill a rival gangmember
Dudettes = All of the above or getting fucced in.

On a side note, I've heard that country gangstas have to steal 5 gallons of milk from a neighbors cow at midnight to get in.

Later, QD.

T.C.
09-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Jeez, this older than superman whitie tighties!

ProjectWidow
09-23-2005, 11:24 PM
haha was just driving down old milton and saw a red mustang with only the corner lights on and I immediately thought of this thread

NzProjeKt
09-23-2005, 11:45 PM
On a side note, I've heard that country gangstas have to steal 5 gallons of milk from a neighbors cow at midnight to get in.

Later, QD.
So True.. JDM4DRACCORD told me thats exactly what he did inorder to get down...

TranceDJ06
09-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Lol thats Def. not true. bullshit email spam and aim spam

ahmonrah
09-24-2005, 12:05 AM

Later, QD.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: after they rape the neighbors goat.

Bishop
09-24-2005, 12:17 AM
my mom showed me that email today...i saw a van with it lights off in buckhead when i was leaving work...i was like fuck that shit, i dont wanna get killed.

RandomGuy
09-24-2005, 12:18 AM
So True.. JDM4DRACCORD told me thats exactly what he did inorder to get down...
:lmfao:

TranceDJ06
09-24-2005, 12:18 AM
haha..this is so funny people actually beleive this! XD ;)

SilverJester
09-24-2005, 12:53 AM
yeah this is an ol urban legend

Georgia_boy
09-24-2005, 01:02 AM
it may be retarded

but how many people actually didnt flash their headlight after they got the email?

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-24-2005, 01:11 AM
i dont ever flash my lights anyway.. reason being.. i have hyperwhite headlights pointed up for a reason.. they are much brighter that way.. it blinds people i'm behind (which lets them know to move the fuck outta my way) and it blinds oncoming traffic (no on purpose).. i get flashed a lot b/c of this and when they flash me i flash back...it really pisses me off, so i don't want to piss anyone off!

HEATON
09-24-2005, 04:30 AM
..also watch for razor blades on the handles at the gas pumps, check under your car b4 gettin in, Needles in can drinks, and gees whats some others??

chrisdavis
09-24-2005, 06:44 AM
..also watch for razor blades on the handles at the gas pumps, check under your car b4 gettin in, Needles in can drinks, and gees whats some others??

Hypodermic needles with AIDS tainted blood in the change slots of phone booths

rat shit on coke cans

crossdressing axe murderers that need a ride from the mall

and poisoned cartons of orange juice

The Ren
09-24-2005, 06:55 AM
Hypodermic needles with AIDS tainted blood in the change slots of phone booths

They also had one going around about the needles with AIDS on gas pump handles...

chrisdavis
09-24-2005, 07:21 AM
They also had one going around about the needles with AIDS on gas pump handles...

Heaton already mentioned that one

The Ren
09-24-2005, 07:41 AM
yeah well... mine sounds better :D

BTEC
09-24-2005, 08:19 AM
it blinds people i'm behind (which lets them know to move the fuck outta my way)...
Lol!!!

Im gonna flash somebody with their lights off and run from them. when i get away ill come post back on here whether or not i got chased or shot at. i wonder what ill happen if the cops see u running from somebody thats shooting at you what woudl they do, join the chase/shootout? lol!!

09-24-2005, 10:22 AM
gangs are gay... people who are in them or were in them are losers....

iloveboost
09-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Why do people believe everything they read?

It was in an email, so it must be true!

quickdodgeŽ
09-24-2005, 11:58 AM
People will believe in anything. But, now-a-days, you almost have to. No one cares about anything these days. It's good to be cautious and all, though. But like I said, it was just a rumor started years ago to get bloods locked up. This rumor pops up about this time every year. Later, QD.