PDA

View Full Version : Porsche Panamera

Cliff
09-23-2005, 08:39 PM
so according to the article i read tonight it is confirmed that porsche has a sedan coming...anyone heard anything about this being true or not?

http://www.edmunds.com/media/il/news/2005/0318/08.porsche.sedan.500.jpg

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/pictures/VEHICLE/2008/Porsche/100542363/20026448-E.jpg
http://www.dancewithshadows.com/auto/images/porsche-panamera.jpg
and here's an article i found about the car....

Panamera je ime novog koncepta četvrte linije Porscheovih modela. Predstavljanje novog Porschea koji utjelovljuje kombinaciju coupea i sedana očekuje se u rujnu, na frankfurtskom Motor Showu.

Panamera je već dobila epitet nasljednice modela 928. Dizajnirana tako da u kabinu prihvati četiri odrasle osobe, bit će "obučena" u karoseriju s četverim vratima te će na taj način bit direktna konkurencija Mercedes-Benzovom CLS-u i Maseratijevom Quattroporte-u.

Mehaničke pojedinosti obavijene su velom tajne, iako se kroz glasine koje dolaze iz Stuttgarta lako može razabrati da predsjednik Porschea, Wendelin Wiedeking, pregovara s Volkswagenom oko razvoja novog podvozja sa stražnjim pogonom, a suradnja ove dvije kompanije već je viđena u slučaju Cayennea i Touarega.

Snagu za pogon Panamere osiguravat će 4.5 V8 strojevi jednaki onima koji se nude u Cayenneu: slabija verzija snage 340KS te snažnija verzija, upotpunjena turbopunjačem, od 450KS. Gamu motora trebao bi zatvoriti stroj snage 500KS.

Iz Porscheove tvornice u Leipzigu, gdje se proizvodi i Cayenne, očekuje se oko 20,000 proizvedenih Panamera godišnje.

Davor Tomić

More concept and production cars, SUVs - news and images from Frankfurt Motor Show to follow soon. Bookmark this page and keep visiting.

For a while, there have been rumours flying around about a new secret four-door Porsche. They have now been confirmed.

The name is Panamera, Porsche Panamera. The international car of mystery will be a combination of a coupe and sedan. A concept version of the Panamera will be exhibite dby Porsche at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2005.

There is still some confusion about the exact launch new Porsche - some say it will be 2008 end, others say 2009. Probably, even Porsche doesn't know for sure.

The Panamera will have space for four adults, and four doors. The car is supposed to be a successor to the Porsche 928.

The rationale for this car that will disappoint many Porsche purists? Well, Porsche has nothing to offer to the market that loves it, but needs four doors and space for four adults. BMW, Mercedes Benz and Maserati are the manufacturers catering to that market, and the Porsche can surely make a dent there. The company's association with Volkswagen too will come in handy.

There are rumours that the Panamera will use the Volkswagen Phaeton platform.

Powering the Porsche Panamera four door sedan-coupe will be the same engines that are currenly available on the Cayenne, the Porsche SUV. Which means 4500 cc (4.5 litre), 340 bhp and a 450 bhp turbo version.

We do not have any more photos for a proper photo gallery right now - but trust us, the moment we get hold of some photos, you will have a full-fledged photo gallery of the Porsche Panamera here. Visit us again later!

ProjectWidow
09-23-2005, 08:44 PM
wtf? a sports car, an suv and now this? Whats next?
doesn't look to bad from the front but not to sure on the back.

RandomGuy
09-23-2005, 08:47 PM
OH MY GEY!! DONT CALL IT A PORSCHE MOTHERFUCKERS!

it looks badass... it performs badass... but its disrespectful to call that a porsche lol. Why not make another label like fuckin scion or maybach, or fuckin maserati.

HyPer50
09-23-2005, 08:48 PM
ewww.... i didn't read anything about it, but man that thing is ugly.... looks like they took a carerra and just smashed it and added 2 doors... i like the cayanne, but that thing is just wrong.

Cliff
09-23-2005, 08:48 PM
yea i'm not too keen on the roofline but then again i hated the cls 500 from the back and now i am in love with the car....overall i am impressed and i think the Quatrople and Cls500 are going to be it's biggest competition

Cliff
09-23-2005, 08:51 PM
i love the car from the front i am just not too sure about the trunk/hatch area....Brandon must be researching...he's been here 5 minutes and not talking...

RandomGuy
09-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Brandon must be researching...he's been here 5 minutes and not talking...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i just noticed, daym... i bet he set his computer to automatically check all porsche threads and forward them to his phone, pardon the delay.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2005, 08:54 PM
car is fuckin hot